Whatever is on your mind goes here!!

Gee I didn't know you receive dislikes for saying whats on your mind.....wasn't that the whole point of this post not to be judge for your thoughts???

ohhh well

• Downvote 1

I thought Muaythai training would be easily because I watched combat sport for six years LOL I am dead DEAD wrong. I cant even finish 10 proper push up for god sake and when I hit the pads my coach said I have no power and I think my foot positioning, reaction and accuracy suck bad. I will never be a bit cocky again.

I watch Big Brother and I can't believe the anti gun thread is still going.

England (technically and Wales) are kicking the Aussies asses in the Ashes (cricket). Quite unexpected but great entertainment, the crowds really getting into it. Old school rivalry.

Next match starts on Thursday, check it out (Sky Sports or Channel 5 (UK) highlights in the evenings. Also and best is the radio commentary Test Match Special on R4 or 5LiveSportsXtra). There is another thread about this but it's only really KRad and myself there!

England 2-1 with two matches to play.

Not sure that's a fair description Bwang. So far England is ahead 2-1, with the last two games consisting of one team annihilating the other to the point it wasn't even competitive.

Australia has batting issues but it's been a bowler's series so far and England has injury issues going into game 4. I expect it to be leveled 2-2.

So I found out that we have an infestation of Asian Needle Ants at work. I've seen what i thought was regular ants crawling around and didnt think anything of it until one of those fuckers stung the living shit out of me. It's ridiculous how much they hurt, a tiny ass ant sting hurts about as much as a bumble bee sting...fucking crazy

Anybody ever heard the theory that Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street are more than just roommates?

Anybody ever heard the theory that Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street are more than just roommates?

They questioned the creator about that and his answer went something like

"They're not gay or straight, they're puppets they do not exist below the waist"