Whatever is on your mind goes here!!

• 2 weeks later...

Last year, all I got back on taxes was the credit for being a student. Last year the school sent me a 1098T form. This year they didn't. the company that handles them says, they changed the laws and they're only for people who paid more out of their pocket, so I don't qualify. The tax programs won't give me the student credit unless I enter the information. I have to go to school and try to figure out if I can get it or how much my classes were last year. On top of that I have a month to get a job or dissability or win the lottery or have somebody leave me money. I have to have $400 starting May 1 and the first of the month every month after or move mid April. The jobs that I want to do tell me no because of lack of expierence, the jobs that I have expierence in just tell me no.

I can't get the tax credit because I have no taxable income, last year I had unemployment. So, my return is 0 and can't be efiled, it has to be mailed. I have no money for an envelope or stamps. I need to have the tax returned process in order to apply for FA in the fall.

I vote for Governments that support the majority of people and not the privileged rich elites - in comparison to the other parties anyway as they're all scummy cbombs who get their positions by making the rich richer and fucking the poor.

Ok so my car dies,I thought it was the battery so I get a new battery and it starts, then it dies again so I'm like shit it must be the alternator, so I go out and buy a new alternator replaced the old one that doesn't start, and it didn't start this time I'm like shit.turns out the old alternator killed the new battery so I went out and got another battery and now my shit-box works again.

I got the majority of my homework done except 4 discussion board replies that I have to do on different days other than today or they don't count. Which is weird because I usually don't do any of it until the day it's due.

3/95 (20)... don't drop your bundle India!

Or this happens:

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2015/02/09/1227213/244928-41dcf452-afff-11e4-a60e-64ee9e292a6c.jpg