Whatever is on your mind goes here!!

Next time your vga cable is faulty and the screen shows no colour but red, and you have to stare at it for an hour because you have urgent Tycoon business to take care of, have a look around. Try reading a green newspaper or even eating some green ice cream.

Pretty messy. I saw a cyclist get caught in the front plate of a semi-trailer and get dragged for about 30m. Plenty of pink and white spread across the tarmac.

• 2 weeks later...

Came the closest I have ever come to passing out tonight....a little scary...but I learned my lesson

You should have learned after Michael Hutchense and David Carradine!

tumblr_mtp8vom0hY1r0x2cko1_500.jpg

Very upset to have just learned that a family friend whose daughter suffers from bulimia is now being denied treatment. She has been out of state getting treatment and the insurance company will no longer pay for her stay even though she is not healthy enough to leave yet.

Very upset to have just learned that a family friend whose daughter suffers from bulimia is now being denied treatment. She has been out of state getting treatment and the insurance company will no longer pay for her stay even though she is not healthy enough to leave yet.

That really sucks.. Hope there is a way she can continue her treatment. Insurance companies can be some proper a-holes

This kinda stuff I have had a hard time understang a local girl in my neighborhood just lost a battle with leukemia because she was not worthy of living apparently. 13 years old!

That really sucks.. Hope there is a way she can continue her treatment. Insurance companies can be some proper a-holes

I am sure that her family will find a way fortunately that may mean moving her someplace cheaper or near home. As for the insurance company, not that i agree with it because i don't, but she has cost them so serious money to this point. She has been in treatment before for other problems as well as the eating disorder she has probably cost them too much and that is probably where they are coming from.

This kinda stuff I have had a hard time understang a local girl in my neighborhood just lost a battle with leukemia because she was not worthy of living apparently. 13 years old!

I don't understand it either other than the price it costs for them to provide the services we expect them to. Even still it is worth every penny although i do think cancer is much worse than an eating disorder, no young person deserves to die because the insurance company won't pay. I get that there is only so much money but still.

I am sure that her family will find a way fortunately that may mean moving her someplace cheaper or near home. As for the insurance company, not that i agree with it because i don't, but she has cost them so serious money to this point. She has been in treatment before for other problems as well as the eating disorder she has probably cost them too much and that is probably where they are coming from.

I don't understand it either other than the price it costs for them to provide the services we expect them to. Even still it is worth every penny although i do think cancer is much worse than an eating disorder, no young person deserves to die because the insurance company won't pay. I get that there is only so much money but still.

Yeah I can understand the whole business side for the insurance companies, but still it's a a-hole way of dealing with people. I doubt it will change in the future too.

-----------

-----------

On a different note, it's one of those days where you can tell how shady, two faced and ridiculous some people just are. But no matter what they do, they can't out run what's coming for them :)

Business is just a-holes anyway. All about the profit, and you rarely find any common decency. Although on that note, Sir Richard Branson did introduce a new scheme where male workers for Virgin can get 50 weeks of paternity leave and be paid based on how long they have been with the company.