Whatever is on your mind goes here!!

Annoyed by the illogical situations antagonists put themselves in during horror movies. Why hit the killer and then run when he is just going to get back up and kill you? Finish the job whore.

Annoyed by the illogical situations antagonists put themselves in during horror movies. Why hit the killer and then run when he is just going to get back up and kill you? Finish the job whore.

It wouldn't make a good film if the main bad guy got killed doing his first attack 10 minutes in

I trained my missus, she knows:

1. Aim for the head with whatever you've got. Double-tap with whatever you've got. Two real fucking good ones.

2. Sever the head.

3. Burn the lot.

My horror movies would indeed reverse the antagonist-protagonist roles.

It wouldn't make a good film if the main bad guy got killed doing his first attack 10 minutes in

My wife, in the study, with a candlestick.

End of film.

On my mind is I am tired and annoyed of nagging.

I also miss my family.

If you turned up in Greece with 100k euros, how much do you reckon you could sell them for in gold to the locals?

Like ancient Greece? I wonder... probably nothing or a lot. I doubt any in between. lol.

On my mind is heart burn... it sucks.

Modern day, economy is going down the toilet, ATMs have no cash in them, probably going to be removed/remove themselves from the European Union and revert to the Drachma (or USD?) soon Greece.

And I mean Euros as in the currency of the Euro Zone:

http://cf.broadsheet.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/euros-in-greece.jpg

Not gyros (pronounced yee-ros to you non-wordly types) the delicious Greek food stuffs:

http://www.tasty-sandwich-recipes.com/images/gyro.recipe.jpg

I am pretty sure I can find out how many Euros a gyros costs. Although I hear they've mostly reverted to bartering now.

Happy 1 year anniversary of playing MMA Tycoon! Our random prize generator has selected a cash prize for your in game anniversary of $2202. We've also purchased 5 tickets in the Tycoon Lottery and have given you a free spin on Spin and Win, so good luck in that! Thanks for your support of the game and have a great day!

Didn't want to bother you guys with any new topic. But wow , already a year (- 3-4 moths as a recovery after my accident). It's been an addicting game so far and hopefully by this time next year I will be nr 1 in the game :))) lol - big planes.

• Upvote 1

Just made some of these without the cheese and using Vienna Sausages...

http://youtu.be/Z-_FO9p8Xdg

What's on mind? This project is driving me crazy! What do you mean you can't connect to the server? What do you mean you can't connect to that database? My time is running out on this one and I still got another project I still have to get done. I mean, I'm getting so desperate I'm viewing the code for MMAT Search, looking for answers.