Whatever is on your mind goes here!!

Chicago Blackhawks : 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Champions!http://cdn.thedailybeast.com/content/dailybeast/cheats/2015/06/15/chicago-blackhawks-win-the-stanley-cup/jcr:content/image.crop.800.500.jpg/1434452599577.cached.jpg

uh, water is cut off here because my sister didn't pay the bill because we're moving Friday.

need to pack, need to do homework, need my friend to come buy some of these trading cards. Ebay says my zip code and city don't match, WTF Ebay?

What's on my mind? Where's my friend at? He was suppose to come by at 4 and possibly buy some of these trading cards, it's 20 to 5.

I just seen something hilarious on the news. So guy in New York ran from the cops while handcuffed and it was caught on tape. First you see him running toward the camera then once he is gone you see two fat ass cops attempting to run after him. It looked like they were in slow motion LMAO The news anchor was like , "it's no coincidence he was able to get away" lol