Interest in a metamoris type org?

Tracers

Would there be interest in this? Submission grappling rules obviously just grappling involved. I think it could be fun if we got some people involved. I'd do write ups for it and such - and if enough people get involved could become somewhat successful. Let me know if there is any interest. Thanks

It wouldn't pay the most at first. But it could add another option, a different game completely. Fighters have more options in where they want to take their career and creates a new "tycoon enviroment". Showing who the best grapplers in the tycoon world are. If enough people got involved would be fun. Let me know what you think.

Interesed:

Bjorn

Shards

Rain

Shards

dvjmw

PuebloEscobart

Bwang

QueensProperty

KingEpicity

keya976

twokool

Edited by HumbleGentleman

You could make an org for it but it would just be an mma fight where you tell managers to set sliders so people only grapple - I've seen it done in the past but for boxing.

100% Follow My Orders(make sure nothing strange happens)

100% Try to Clinch(removes strikes from the outside)

100% Counter Grapple

100% Stall(removes strikes from clinch)

100% Ground Subs

Should work I think, it's 2:30 am here so I hope I didn't miss anything.

I'd likely make a new fighter to try it out assuming you put on an ID restriction.

You could make an org for it but it would just be an mma fight where you tell managers to set sliders so people only grapple - I've seen it done in the past but for boxing.

100% Counter Grapple

100% Ground Subs

I'd likely make a new fighter to try it out assuming you put on an ID restriction.

so if it wasn't 100% try to clinch it there would still be strikes? I assumed that only had to due with clinching or not clinching. But if this is that case then yes these would be the standards.

Nice to see you interested I will let you know if I decide to take this route if enough people are interested. Cheers

So my idea is this:

One org in a location, probably London

Submission grappling, no strikes. Same ruling as metamoris. (No finish after time limit is a draw)

You can sign to this as well as being in an org (tickbox like twgc)

Fighters from all around can join, experienced grappling experts going against new breeds.

• Upvote 2

I saw someone do it ages ago there was a grappling only org.They were moderate successful until they closed .I think having a grappling only option like KT was discuss at one time but i think it to much codeing for mike or something along those lines and it kind of fell by the way side like all improvement discuss in the improvement thread

I'd be interested. But with the clinch - guys, you don't have to go 100% Clinch, just go 100% Shoot Takedowns from the outside or like 80% Takedowns 20%... Just tell people they can't strike, I can bet that people will PM you if their opponent obeys the rules and executes strikes :) Then you'd simply fine that guy and give him a warning. 2 warnings - you're out of the org :)

I'd also like to see strikes on the ground :) GnP is a bigpart of MMA and it would be interesting to see it being used as well to set up submissions :)

I'd be interested. But with the clinch - guys, you don't have to go 100% Clinch, just go 100% Shoot Takedowns from the outside or like 80% Takedowns 20%... Just tell people they can't strike, I can bet that people will PM you if their opponent obeys the rules and executes strikes :) Then you'd simply fine that guy and give him a warning. 2 warnings - you're out of the org :)

I'd also like to see strikes on the ground :) GnP is a bigpart of MMA and it would be interesting to see it being used as well to set up submissions :)

Yea the GNP thing is undecided. Depending on the feedback I would maybe include it - maybe not. unsure

I have a question for you guys. The percentage of takedowns/staystanding and go for clinch/staystanding has nothing to do with striking correct? In other words if not set to 100% for those strikes don't come into play. is that correct?

and nice to see shards ;)

all you would have to do set 100% try clinch and then the only sliders you need to adjust for standing are try takedowns and your agg/counter and Dam/Acc. 100% counter grapple and wherever for Counter clinch/tds. For the clinch you have to set 100% go to ground, The only thing the will have an effect in the clinch after that is the agg/cont and Takedowns/pull guard. the ground should be simple once ya figure out whether your having GNP or not

100% Counter Grapple

100% Ground Subs

I just checked it out, if you use these setting with everything else in the middle you end up with this.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/qq7ub9.jpg

a 0% strike rate meaning all other sliders can be set however the user likes. You can use the Stay Standing Vs Try Takedowns since 100% of your standing will be clinch attempts. The same in the clinch, you can stay standing since 100% of the standing is stalling, so you're fighter is just taking a break instead of making a consistent attempt to take the fight to the ground.

• Upvote 2