Benson Henderson Moves to 170 Pounds, Meets Brandon Thatch

PBR

Benson has been TOO unimpressive as of late, i hope he can string something together soon

Benson should have won that fight imo, judges were rly licking cerrone's nuts and likely crediting him way more for being such a tough fucker that fights so often. He scored enough points to win that's the way I saw it.

Benson should have won that fight imo, judges were rly licking cerrone's nuts and likely crediting him way more for being such a tough fucker that fights so often. He scored enough points to win that's the way I saw it.

Uh, no.

Thatch is a big welterweight, this will be an interesting fight. I can remember there being talk a while ago about a superfight (while both were champions) between GSP and Smooth.

I don't see him having much success at welterweight, I personally don't like the guy. I don't like his fighting attitude "if my opponent slips on a banana I'll take the victory" if he truely wants to be the best in the world, he has to finish or win dominantly. Not these close and split decisions that he seems to rack up.

And I would love to see his dumb face be kneed in by Thatch.. But that's just my opinion.

Thatch is a big welterweight, this will be an interesting fight. I can remember there being talk a while ago about a superfight (while both were champions) between GSP and Smooth.

I don't see him having much success at welterweight, I personally don't like the guy. I don't like his fighting attitude "if my opponent slips on a banana I'll take the victory" if he truely wants to be the best in the world, he has to finish or win dominantly. Not these close and split decisions that he seems to rack up.

And I would love to see his dumb face be kneed in by Thatch.. But that's just my opinion.

No offense but I personally hate that opinion. Just because a guy wants to win with the tools that he has doesn't make me like him any less. Kills me to see guys get booed when trying to lay and pray. If that is what the guy thinks will get him the win, then I'm all for it and appreciate the competitive spirit. Of course I also don't mind teams playing stall ball in basketball either. To each their own though. Once again, no offense

• Upvote 1

No offense but I personally hate that opinion. Just because a guy wants to win with the tools that he has doesn't make me like him any less. Kills me to see guys get booed when trying to lay and pray. If that is what the guy thinks will get him the win, then I'm all for it and appreciate the competitive spirit. Of course I also don't mind teams playing stall ball in basketball either. To each their own though. Once again, no offense

No need to warn me of offense, especially when there is no offense in the paragraph :P

I completely understand. He is a legit fighter, but his attitude annoys me. Like I said before, in my opinion. The best in the world get finishes and win dominantly. That's how they stand out. Especially in the UFC. You get noticed by finishing. Fans want finishes. Finishing should be a fighters goal, but that's just my opinion. I fight to finish on this game too which leads me to getting knocked out a lot too.

No need to warn me of offense, especially when there is no offense in the paragraph :P

I completely understand. He is a legit fighter, but his attitude annoys me. Like I said before, in my opinion. The best in the world get finishes and win dominantly. That's how they stand out. Especially in the UFC. You get noticed by finishing. Fans want finishes. Finishing should be a fighters goal, but that's just my opinion. I fight to finish on this game too which leads me to getting knocked out a lot too.

so GSP wasn't an elite fighter.....?