MMA Tycoon Champions League Sweepstakes!

GBK16

• 2 weeks later...

And Chelsea are out. I'm delighted. Bunch of time-wasting arrogant referee-influencing knobheads.

To be honest, I think the referee was gonna give the red before Chelsea were near him, but I think it was a yellow on the replay. It looked bad on first glance, but replays show it wasn't that bad

He could have given a Red to David Luiz as well

• Upvote 1

To be honest, I think the referee was gonna give the red before Chelsea were near him, but I think it was a yellow on the replay. It looked bad on first glance, but replays show it wasn't that bad

He could have given a Red to David Luiz as well

bang on.

I'm glad you're not blinded by hate :P

http://i57.tinypic.com/b4fey8.jpg

If anything Oscar should have been penalised. Chelsea are an appalling team. As much as Mourinho is a great manager I agree with all the Sky pundits - his teams are respected but will never be loved, except by their own fans.

The thing about great teams, is they don't care about public perception of them.

From what I can see, the Champions League would have been a struggle, and it could have taken away from their Premier League campaign. From what I can see, Chelsea will walk the league now with no distractions, which means a successful season for them

http://i57.tinypic.com/b4fey8.jpg

If anything Oscar should have been penalised. Chelsea are an appalling team. As much as Mourinho is a great manager I agree with all the Sky pundits - his teams are respected but will never be loved, except by their own fans.

1. Lol

2. Most pundits are hypocrites, especially Carragher.

3. What about David Luiz not being sent off for the elbow? What about the penaly Chelsea should of had?

It's easy to sit back and join in with the hate, but at least look at both sides before you do.

The referee had a nightmare and there was other fouls he should've called and decisions he got wrong, but Chelsea definitely got the worst end of it, as usual.

But its easy to forget that when you hate Chelsea, as every pundit and "expert" does

There are an excess of ex liverpool players as pundits I'll give you that. But they're not all just "haters"!! I'd be surprised if you would stand up in public and say that chelsea's reaction to that tackle was justified. And it's not a one off, its a standard tactic. Really it's mourinho who instigates it so no-one can "hate" the chelsea players for it, he's just a very powerful personality so he gets followed. It was the same at real too.

And then for him to come out in the interview and complain about psg time wasting and game playing... that's what he's the master of! At best mourinho is a hypocrite. And I do think he's a brilliant coach, in that he is sensible enough to buy two very good players for each position and play a settled team, which isn't really rocket science but other managers struggle to do that. His teams are just hard to respect or admire from the outside.

And their captain is a genuine disgrace of a human being!