The Island Tournament Round 1 Preview

After fighting both Serge and BJ, i would say Serge has the ko power advantage, the clinch will probably be pretty even. The difference maker that i think will affect outcome is BJ's kicking skill. He 'should' be able to take a reasonably easy decision or possibly a head kick ko

• Upvote 1

Matt Couture has been absolutely destructive. He has a punchers chance. If Mcginty could get to LHW, although Scott's more battle tested, I reckon Couture can too.

Lazaro Vs Force in the HW final, really like both of these guys.

IBAKA'S REIGN IS OVER! After an 18 fight win streak, BJ Arnold out lasted him, using his fantastic kicks to win the BW tournament.

Zoran Jolevi, you were right man. I'll never count you out again.

Arnavut Sevket does it! It's funny how underrated he was. His only two losses to top guys by decision, and now he bounced back, KOing both and taking the Middleweight tournament. Amazing run and great win for the guy.

• Upvote 1

After fighting both Serge and BJ, i would say Serge has the ko power advantage, the clinch will probably be pretty even. The difference maker that i think will affect outcome is BJ's kicking skill. He 'should' be able to take a reasonably easy decision or possibly a head kick ko

Fantastic shout here. BJ didn't really seem to be hurting Serge, but as you said the clinch was close and BJ won the fight with his kicks. Great pick.

• Upvote 2

And its all over folks, my boys Zoran Jolevi and Arnvut Sevket take home the lightweight and middleweight championships with devastating 1st round KOs.

I'm not sure if anyone has taken a tournament with two fighters before. Congratulations man. Outstanding achievement. If you're intending on sticking around, I have to say that I don't fancy Moshington or Morrison's chances of retaining.

I'm not sure if anyone has taken a tournament with two fighters before. Congratulations man. Outstanding achievement. If you're intending on sticking around, I have to say that I don't fancy Moshington or Morrison's chances of retaining.

Sadly at this moment at least I am planning to cut them both. Although they were both very fun to manage, the sad truth is that at their age neither has a serious future. I have no doubt that they will be picked up from the FA list by someone I just hope it is a half decent manager.

Zoran especially has the potential to stay on top of the lightweight division for a while due to his relatively good learning speed for a 25yo build as well as the way I distributed his skills. While I believed all along that Arnavut could beat any other middleweight on the island he will definitely start to decline from here on. His learning speed is terrible and the way I distributed his skills is not good for the long term, I designed him specifically for the island.

If anyone is considering picking one of them up send me a pm and I'll answer any questions you have about them. I want to see them succeed on the outside as well.

Sadly at this moment at least I am planning to cut them both. Although they were both very fun to manage, the sad truth is that at their age neither has a serious future. I have no doubt that they will be picked up from the FA list by someone I just hope it is a half decent manage.

Zoran especially has the potential to stay on top of the lightweight division for a while due to his relatively good learning speed for a 25yo build as well as the way I distributed his skills. While I believed all along that Arnavut could beat any other middleweight on the island he will definitely start to decline from here on. His learning speed is terrible and the way I distributed his skills is not good for the long term, I designed him specifically for the island.

If anyone is considering picking one of them up send me a pm and I'll answer any questions you have about them. I want to see them succeed on the outside as well.

MAAAAAN HOW MANY DAMN ISLAND GUYS CAN I PICK UP?!?! haha.

I'm gonna end up with an entire roster of them and no VIP by the end of this :( haha

200k on my man scooby's guy BJ Arnold. any takers?

i think scoob will win too

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14096240164211.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13887359184285.jpg

Arnold: I would like to thank all of my fans, I reached my goal... Which was to become the #1 island fighter in my weight class. I would like to thank my inspiration... Zongtang Tso.

Scooby told me that 70K was good enough to make a solid down payment on my house when i leave the island so im delighted to think that he will allow me to continue to compete for him

• Upvote 1

And any of you loving this season's Island and don't want to see a part of it die, Alcatraz Apparel is on the auction block.

The finances are going to look bad because I pulled money out to finance a couple of my own fighters, but it was a definite money maker and the designs are great. I'd love to see someone continue it (so long as I can maybe get an occasional free shirt) ;)

I'm not continuing the company and the sale ends tomorrow (I think, might actually be 2 days).

There was a manager called Michael Berzins who had like 2/3 champs in the first 2 seasons, but he seems to have been deleted

There was a manager called Michael Berzins who had like 2/3 champs in the first 2 seasons, but he seems to have been deleted

Berzins was a very tough island manger .I think he nearly had 3 champs just one of his fighter got a shock defeat in the final. Congrats to Baby Face McGee on the two winners but you have a way to go until your the best island manger ever lol .I figure your second now scooby is a close third .

Also does anybody know who won the kickboxing island tournament?

Also i think this was my last season doing the island .I use to enjoy it but the error with cutting the fighter before the tournament was over left a bad taste in my mouth.also there was a error with the ranking for the kickboxing tournament which was a let down as well.Only way i compete again if mikes allows us to keep the island fighter after the season is over without having to sack another fighter.P.s as soon as you get rid of the fighter your extra fight slot will be gone .Yeah i know people were going to crap all over my idea if i dint add that in that for sure

Also does anybody know who won the kickboxing island tournament?

170 winner -Mikael "Got Milk?" Saputo (257436) http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=257436

265+ winner-"Mr. OBNOXIOUS" Krzysztof Szczęsny (261942) http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=261942