Lutte [270K]Heavyweight Season Tourney

Scooby

We will push through with the tourney! Scooby has replied and prizes are still up for grabs. Currently we are down to the top 4. I will resume with the tourneys after Lutte 14. Stay tuned!

Yup, i got you guys, the prizes might be truncated of course but i always try to keep my word.... just hit a rough patch

My guy, Ernesto Leonardo (270466), is supposed to be in it still.

I've been waiting a month for a fight.

He was given a fight twice but the opponent didn't log in to accept either time.

We will push through with the tourney! Scooby has replied and prizes are still up for grabs. Currently we are down to the top 4. I will resume with the tourneys after Lutte 14. Stay tuned!

Yup, i got you guys, the prizes might be truncated of course but i always try to keep my word.... just hit a rough patch

So you're "pushing ahead" with a final four that doesn't include me?

No one is going to even respond to my message? Someone decided on a "last four" and screw Timmy, right?

Four months of not cutting this fighter to be loyal to the tourny, even as it went through various stages of disorganisation and uncertainty, counts for nothing?

Project Omega, who has LOST THREE TIMES IN THIS TOURNY is through to the last four and my fighter isn't?

So you're "pushing ahead" with a final four that doesn't include me?

No one is going to even respond to my message? Someone decided on a "last four" and screw Timmy, right?

Four months of not cutting this fighter to be loyal to the tourny, even as it went through various stages of disorganisation and uncertainty, counts for nothing?

Project Omega, who has LOST THREE TIMES IN THIS TOURNY is through to the last four and my fighter isn't?

To be honest, I have no idea who is left. I just know that there was mention of an elimination tournament then with 2 guys receiving byes, and I assumed they would face the two winners from the event that I fought on. Definitely weird to not see your guy still in the tournament.

Timmy, if Phil decides to do something in a way that excludes you, i will reward you personally.

I know this tourney mishap was my fault, with the amount of successful tourneys that i have run, obviously this was a misnomer because i hit a tough spot in life generally, so i will do whatever i can to satisfy the situation, but time is not in my favor

I just think whoever decided the semi-finalists should think again.

Ernesto Leonardo (270466) is 3-1-0 in this tourny, with one points defeat in the opening stages, compared to Project Omega who has a 2-3-0 record and has been KO'd three times (in this tourny).

I'm not out to spoil Grant's fun but, if reduction to a last four is the only option, it seems unfair for me to be th one left out for no apparent reason.

In other circumstances I might say "what the hell, nevermind" but I made this fighter only for this tourny and I patiently kept him for months while I waited for this tourny to progress. Also, it's annoying to be the one completely overlooked, despite the fact that there are posts here from me asking for fights and news throughout the tourny. It's not as if I declined fights or went AWOL.

• Upvote 2

Derp Wyatt will fight Ernesto Leonardo for a spot in the final 4 if needed.

Thanks. I'm happy to take another fight against anyone if needed.

We're in a bit of a mess. I'll come up with something later, don't worry. As I've said, we'll try to resolve this but rest assured, we will push through.

Thanks. I feel like I've been listened to now, so I'll go along with any plan that works.

Thanks. I'm happy to take another fight against anyone if needed.

Thanks. I feel like I've been listened to now, so I'll go along with any plan that works.

To be honest, Project Omega doesn't really deserve a spot in the final 4 based on the records of the other guys, so I will happily step aside with him and allow you to compete in the Semi Finals.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To be honest, Project Omega doesn't really deserve a spot in the final 4 based on the records of the other guys, so I will happily step aside with him and allow you to compete in the Semi Finals.

What about if we fight for the fourth spot? That seems fairer than just "deciding" that you are out. It could go either way, and that gives us both a fair chance.

• Upvote 1

Leonardo will fight Omega on Lutte 14. Would that be okay for both managers? Then 2 weeks after will be the semis. Then 2 weeks after will be the finals. Would that be good?

To be honest, i'd rather just let Leonardo take the spot. The major difference in the fighters means the odds of Omega actually winning are slim to none, and i'd rather be able to just sack him now than keep him around for another week only for him to take a loss.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To be honest, i'd rather just let Leonardo take the spot. The major difference in the fighters means the odds of Omega actually winning are slim to none, and i'd rather be able to just sack him now than keep him around for another week only for him to take a loss.

As far as I know, but it's not easy to get anymore, you won the fight on the event that was meant to send the winners up to the final part of the tournament and face Conrad or Roy. Why forfeit that chance? Makes no sense to me, altough I know that the whole thing is pretty complicated with somehow 5 fighters in it in the end.

Well, ok. I am grateful then that you have made it easy for me to remain in and have my chance, so thanks. I didn't set out to boot you, or anyone, out of the tourny. I regret picking on your fighter. With hindsight, I could have argued my case without making comparisons. I just wanted my chance, so I hope there's no hard feelings.

Now I feel under pressure to win this damn tourny after all this fuss I made, and I'll probably get knocked clean out in the first round!

I don't care on what date you put it either. Conrad can fight whenever you want him to fight.

What I don't understand is that someone who qualified for the next round by winning the fight on the event that allowed the winners to qualify and fight Roy or Conrad, just wants out and doesn't want the fight that was suggested to see who deserves to be in it, just because he thinks that he will lose that fight. I think what someone suggested to let these two fights is perfect and makes sense. Quitting now is just stupid and lame, but I am ok with whatever the org owner decided.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, ok. I am grateful then that you have made it easy for me to remain in and have my chance, so thanks. I didn't set out to boot you, or anyone, out of the tourny. I regret picking on your fighter. With hindsight, I could have argued my case without making comparisons. I just wanted my chance, so I hope there's no hard feelings.

Now I feel under pressure to win this damn tourny after all this fuss I made, and I'll probably get knocked clean out in the first round!

No problem at all Timmy. To be honest, I think Scooby made a mistake when setting up the elimination bouts as you can easily tell Leonardo had a better record, so it seems to me he actually gave Project Omega the fight that Leonardo was supposed to have against Flash Gordon, while Omega was supposed to have been out at that point. Would have been pretty shitty of me to try to claim a spot that I didn't deserve originally. Best of luck to Leonardo in the tournament.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What about if we fight for the fourth spot? That seems fairer than just "deciding" that you are out. It could go either way, and that gives us both a fair chance.

In my mind: ' Aaah great, that sounds like a great solution to the problem and a very fair solution as well. '

In my mind (and out loud) : 'WHAAAT??? Making a fighter for a tournament and then chickening out of it in the final stage because you are scared of a matchup?! Who are you, Yates his little brother???

He hasn't made it easy for you, he has made it easy for himself. He doesn't want that fight because he thinks that he would lose. He isn't doing anyone a favor apart from himself.

=> Omega pussy, if you don't like the style of the matchup against Leo, fight my guy Conrad then. Beat him and my guy is out of the tournament. Standup vs standup, does that make you shit your pants as well. I give up my certain spot in the next round to risk losing to you in an elimination fight to go to the semi-finals. C'mon, are you going to decline that also?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1