The "If you had my fighters" thread

Timmy

My favorite fighter of you is Renan Melo.: good groundgame, some nice wins and according to the TOTT a granite chin, altough he has two stoppage losses. I looked at those loses and your guy was KO'd by big punchers, so not really alarming. I think he can go far.

I would get rid of Ozuma Obata NOW! Why on earth are you keeping that guy? 17-16-0 with 11 (t)KO losses. Only keep him if he is a spartbot, otherwise sack him would be my advice.

( the one that judges my fighters, don't consider Testa , since he is going out 100% sure anyway after his next fight. the only reason he hasn't been kicked out is that he is in a tournament.)

TIMMY

Picking my favourite fighter out of yours was tough... But I'm gonna go with Ritzik, guy has an awesome record and his primaries look solid. In his last fight he showed an amazing heart.

To sack? Hartmann no doubt, kind of an off build and popped intelligent? Eek, definitely not a keeper in my books.

Yea i love Ritzik :)

Hartmann is tricky because he is created for a tourney starting in June. He looks terrible but I am stuck with him. I can work on his skills, but the intelligence TOTT (and his terrible performance) means I'm not too optimistic about his chances :(

My favorite fighter of you is Renan Melo.: good groundgame, some nice wins and according to the TOTT a granite chin, altough he has two stoppage losses. I looked at those loses and your guy was KO'd by big punchers, so not really alarming. I think he can go far.

I would get rid of Ozuma Obata NOW! Why on earth are you keeping that guy? 17-16-0 with 11 (t)KO losses. Only keep him if he is a spartbot, otherwise sack him would be my advice.

( the one that judges my fighters, don't consider Testa , since he is going out 100% sure anyway after his next fight. the only reason he hasn't been kicked out is that he is in a tournament.)

I refuse to accept that as an answer because Obata is a sparbot :P I thought that'd be very clear

Yea i love Ritzik :)

Hartmann is tricky because he is created for a tourney starting in June. He looks terrible but I am stuck with him. I can work on his skills, but the intelligence TOTT (and his terrible performance) means I'm not too optimistic about his chances :(

That makes sense, I thought there MUST be a reason for having to keep him haha!

Bjorn

I like Villak, he has a granite chin + his KO power looks pretty good. With some decent training he can be a beast

I would sack Mormeck, his chin looks pretty shit + his ko power seems almost non existent

(for people doing me (kinky) don't pick Knut or Artur Ysengrin, both are shit but i turned them into sparbots)

Reserved for Wolfie

Wolfie-poo:

Obviously I know your roster well enough but I did another once over to be sure of my answers. A solid roster you have there to be sure and good group of young projects with good hiddens. Look out for Wolf in the future.

I won't count the obvious spar bot on the top...

Billy O'Brien is good to be sure but he isn't the best on the roster...

After look at each fighter over again I am lucky to have the fighter I think is the best prospect, Derfel Cardan is probably the best prospect you have, he has great skills for his age and ID number and a Granite chin with KO power, everything could possibly want in a heavyweight. He's sexy too.

It's hard to say who I would cut apart from the spar bots but they don't count cause they aren't for fight. Cearul maybe cause he went down immediately after getting rocked in his first fight, by KO no less so he doesn't have a ton of heart I would guess.

I wouldn't drop any of them if I didn't have too tho :) <3 you.

As before, I look at the young 'uns, moreso than any others. And of your young ones, the only guy I would personally keep (of the ones who have fought ... there's no way to judge how good the ones who haven't are) is Bungee Gum Gum. Name aside, he's a granite chin who appears to have a measure of stopping power, since he KO'ed a guy with a decent chin himself. Can't really say much more though.

I'd definitely lose Killua Zoldyck though. The others weren't incredibly special, but he appears, at the risk of sounding overly harsh, near worthless. No heart at all, and the inability to finish a fight, he will bite you more in the arse than is worth it in the long run, I suspect.

Would you guys please rate my fighters? I'd love to see how other people see them. I'm kind of biased and have rose colored lenses for them lol.

Yeah Killua is a horrible bum. I can't drop him because he is a creation fighter for Clash of Alliances. 3 fucking fights I am stuck with this bum.

Would you guys please rate my fighters? I'd love to see how other people see them. I'm kind of biased and have rose colored lenses for them lol.

Not how the thread works.

Yeah Killua is a horrible bum. I can't drop him because he is a creation fighter for Clash of Alliances. 3 fucking fights I am stuck with this bum.

Ah, shit. I feel for you then.

Ok, I will go over the last poster's fighters when I get a minute. Sorry, I skimmed the thread without reading the rules. I thought it was a free-for-all.

peubloescobart-

I like your whole roster, especially james miller,

least favorite would be Gorilla Monsoon only because he's a 25 yr old creation

Firus was next in line, so i'll do him

I like Bjorn Borg a lot, granite chin, power not, too shabby. You have quite a few good looking prospects it was hard to choose.

It's hard to pick a guy i like the least, if i had to it would be Bragi Ragnarsson mainly because he is 1-2 and his hidden isnt that great. Or maybe Conor McConnell, his record is good but he popped intelligent which is pretty bad imo

• Upvote 1

Firus was next in line, so i'll do him

I like Bjorn Borg a lot, granite chin, power not, too shabby. You have quite a few good looking prospects it was hard to choose.

It's hard to pick a guy i like the least, if i had to it would be Bragi Ragnarsson mainly because he is 1-2 and his hidden isnt that great. Or maybe Conor McConnell, his record is good but he popped intelligent which is pretty bad imo

Much appreciated.

Bjorn does seem to be popular. Ragnarsson is a toughie. He has some decent heart, which is why I picked him up in the first place, but if I don't see some finishing ability as well, he'll probably end up leaving. McConnell was a hit or miss pick. He seems to have some decent heart, judging by some of his comebacks, even while popping intelligent. I passed on him a couple of times in the free agency, as he'd won everything by decision, but his most recent fights under a new manager proved he does have some stopping power. We'll see how he turns out, he's certainly on the scrutiny list as well.

Since this got split up a bit, I will do both Snacks and TheWolf

SNACKS

Fighter I would get rid of would be Magnus Tomonaka. Poor record of 2-4, and has a suspect chin. Not many fighters on your roster are guys I would cut to be honest

Best fighter imo is Ray Whitaker. Just from a glance, KO Power is a great hidden to have, and at only 18 he has some good stats. I would recommend taking him out of fighting and training him for a while however so he doesn't go to waste.

WOLF

I would sack Grey Worm. I know he is doing pretty well for you, but overall, I think he is the weakest guy on your roster in terms of ability and potential.

Guy I would keep is Derfel Cadarn. He will undoubtedly be an absolute monster when he is trained up, and is your best chance at a P4P king.

* Just a few notes about my guys

Sebastien Scrooge is only there because of a tournament. I picked him up to save my tournament and he will be going as soon as it is done.

Cody Wilson, Vladimir Kharitonov, Garett and Tommy Bukovsky and (although this guy isn't confirmed) Jimmy Dias Jimenez are all spar bots.

Much appreciated.

Bjorn does seem to be popular. Ragnarsson is a toughie. He has some decent heart, which is why I picked him up in the first place, but if I don't see some finishing ability as well, he'll probably end up leaving. McConnell was a hit or miss pick. He seems to have some decent heart, judging by some of his comebacks, even while popping intelligent. I passed on him a couple of times in the free agency, as he'd won everything by decision, but his most recent fights under a new manager proved he does have some stopping power. We'll see how he turns out, he's certainly on the scrutiny list as well.

I'm going to regret so badly that I released Bjorn Borg :P I have no clue why I was so stupid to release him then

GBK: I would sack Project Omega soon as the tourny is over, he definitly has a case of weak jaw, unless he has very low striking defense but either way I think he is sack material.

You have a large roster so I'm not really go threw them all but for me Baratheon stands out a fighter with potential to have a good career. Plus I have a soft spot for the big guys since he was part of my first tourny lol

Okay, Norman, here goes:

Petr Vondrachek is a beast. You've done a great job of turning him around and it looks like you've got his career on the right track.

Jonah Jamm is a tough dude, but he may be losing his chin. Too many more KOs close together and I would cut him, unless you want to milk a little more cash out of his hype/pop.

Jack Burton is a warhorse who puts on great fights and can go the distance. You've got him in good shape.

Mika Saarenpaa is another free agent pickup that you seem to have done a better job with than the original manager. He is doing fine.

Richard B. Riddick is awesome! You seem to have a keen eye for free agents. Good luck in his upcoming title fight.

Dick Army is off to a great start, but if he is going to continue to fight in MMA events, he will have to step up his ground game. I would have worked on his wrestling and BJJ before moving him out of a KT org.

Darth Vader is a weak link. I'd keep an eye on his next two fights, and if he doesn't show something special (or show something great in the gym), I'd send him packing.

That's all the time I have right now. If you want me to take apart a specific fighter that I missed, let me know.

Okay, Norman, here goes:

Petr Vondrachek is a beast. You've done a great job of turning him around and it looks like you've got his career on the right track.

Jonah Jamm is a tough dude, but he may be losing his chin. Too many more KOs close together and I would cut him, unless you want to milk a little more cash out of his hype/pop.

Jack Burton is a warhorse who puts on great fights and can go the distance. You've got him in good shape.

Mika Saarenpaa is another free agent pickup that you seem to have done a better job with than the original manager. He is doing fine.

Richard B. Riddick is awesome! You seem to have a keen eye for free agents. Good luck in his upcoming title fight.

Dick Army is off to a great start, but if he is going to continue to fight in MMA events, he will have to step up his ground game. I would have worked on his wrestling and BJJ before moving him out of a KT org.

Darth Vader is a weak link. I'd keep an eye on his next two fights, and if he doesn't show something special (or show something great in the gym), I'd send him packing.

That's all the time I have right now. If you want me to take apart a specific fighter that I missed, let me know.

I believe injuries are finally catching up to Jamm :-( he gets nearly 16 days no matter what.

• 1 month later...

Pueblo Escobart

James Miller of course. He's fought some good opposition and keeps winning. There's no granite or insane power, but I kinda like that because it looks like he is good all-round and not a one-trick pony (hidden-wise). Nice fighter, I wonder how far he can go?

I have to single-out Ronnie James Dio as disappointing. He shows good chin but his last two fights are worrying. No heart perhaps? It can't be! Dio an Unholy Diver? A Black Sheep? Win some, lose some - Heaven and hell? Oh well. The real five-octave genius is turning in his grave at his namesake's lack of soul! Oh I see his face! I'd be tempted to Shotgun Boogie him all the way to FA.