The "If you had my fighters" thread

Timmy

Least favourite: Probably Jacob Koch.

Favourite: Definitely Davie Brophy!

Worst: Garrett Bukovsky.

Best: Robert Barentheon.

Overall a pretty fair assessment. Koch is entering the EPL so that's gonna decide whether he gets kept or sacked. Garrett is mainly used now as a sparbot like you said. All the fights he has had with me were purely to fill events and I had the sliders for those fights all fumbled up. I wouldn't necessarily agree with Baratheon being my best fighter, but you would need to know his skills and how I set my sliders for the fights to know why. He's a pretty fun fighter to manage, so i'll be keeping him around for a bit longer despite the losses. I would definitely agree with Davie Brophy being my favourite fighter. He just seems to have solid all round hiddens, and he was a really fast learner which always helps. He still has a fair bit of improving to do as well so I am really excited that he has done this well so far.

Master Leader his stable:

Best:

Darren McCarthy: His lack of top wrestling might trouble him one day, but he is a very strong fighter and a great build. Created by a FF manager, picked up by a manager (you! ) who is looking very strong as well. The fact that you were able to beat Ragnar tells me enough. Your guy is a great fighter and has potential to grow still.

Notable mention: Max Casacci .

One day on of the best 185lbs guys in the world, but sadly enough his ( friendly) manager has gone inactive and he was left in an empty rotting gym for too long, waiting to be freed and picked up by you. He has a win over the current 185lbs monster Rockmetteler Todd, so that says more than enough.... I hope you can build up his skills etc , take your time with him and try to get him up there at the real elite part of the game again !

Worst:

Tandelov: For some reason he can't seem to win fights anymore. Most likely problems with his build as you seem good with sliders. I would sack him or purely use him as sparbot if this isn't the case yet already.

Overall, you have an interesting roster with nice potential. Take your time for some of them to train up their skills so they don't have skill weaknesses anymore that could be exploited and you'll have some top fighters soon enough ;)

Thanks Bjorn - I'm currently training most of my fighters for a while, was unhappy not long ago...

I think I'm releasing Wampage next. He used to be fantastic but look at his last 4 fights!

Thanks Bjorn - I'm currently training most of my fighters for a while, was unhappy not long ago...

I think I'm releasing Wampage next. He used to be fantastic but look at his last 4 fights!

Origi broke Wampage his granite chin :P No, the guys he has faced lately or no easy guys , so don't take those losses too hard ;)

Bjorns Fighters

Written by Conor The Kind

(this article is family friendly for children, don't worry Bjorn's parents)

Hello and welcome to Conor The Kind's, one of a kind review of Big Bjorny Bear's roster! Today we will be plunging into the heart of "Bjorns Elite Team"!

To give a slight overview of Bjorns fighters, I would like to mention that a lot are new creations and I will not include any 0-0 fighters or free agents.

The prospect

Gunna Truft, a young KT fighter who ducked fights at a KT org and then claimed nobody wanted to fight him. Truft is a skilled stand up fighter with heavy hands. With the correct training now he can transition to MMA since he left Lumpinee after realising he might get beaten, his future is truely Bjorns to spoil. Don't do it Bjorn! Don't spoil him!

The Best

Tied between Origi and Mushashi. Origi has the better record and the better hiddens, but hasn't been tested as much as I would have liked to seen. His fight against Highjack will show the world where abouts he is, it's really a win win for Bjorn. Mushashi has the better skills but has a habit of being outclassed and now can only win against people with worse skills than him. It would be intriguing to see him have a go at a top class org to see if he can turn that around.

The worst

I was originally thinking McGillicutty but I believe his career will get better. So I'm going for Viera on this one, again another Bjorn fighter who gets outclassed often but the difference for Viera is that he doesn't have the power Mushashi has to get over it, infact the only thing he's got going for him is a big heart and thats not enough, BJJ fighters are difficult to use and I think Bjorn has fallen into the trench with Viera and is struggling to get out. I'll give you a ladder and give donate 15 days to sack him.

Interesting one

(yeah I'm talking out my ass here, I did write double this amount but deleted it because it was unnecessary and 3 categories is not enough so here is the one I'm making up for no real reason at all)

War Dawg, he won a quick fight tourney and has power and a beard.

Things I realized in this evaluation:

• A lot of Bjorns fighters have weak chins
  • A lot of Bjorns fighters have good power
  • His older creations usually get outclassed
  • He ducks a bit and is scared of this point ^
  • He has a lot of new creations so his roster has potential to mix around

For the person doing me:

Obata, Mamamori and Uno are sparbots.

• Upvote 7

Fair assessment in general and with some fun touches, +1 from me.

Gunnar is a good prospect, but not my greatest one I think. War Dawg seems to have amazing KO power and one hell of a beard, so even with his mediocre learning speed, it should go great if he has the chin as well.
Ryu largely outskills Origi , but Ryu was one of my earlier builds and hasn't got the greatest of builds. I hope to test him against top class opponents when he is 1 or 2 years older than now.

You are correct about not picking Conrad as my worst, as he actually has good potential in my opinion. He can take a punch and has heavy hands. His stoppage loss to Lungu came due to his bad wrestling at that time, something he has been working on hard in the gym lately....

And stupid me indeed has some guys with below average or even bad chins, but I got a bit attached to their character and find it hard not to fight them. Maybe one day I'll put them on permanent vacation, but so far I enjoy the few big wins I can take with them enough to balance out their shitty losses ;)

• Upvote 1

UniConor:

Lots of good fighters, many with granite chins...

Best

It's tied between Cruz White & Carl Jamison in my opinion. Both fighters have immense records, coupled with granite chins. Similar skills and similar IDs. Something about me is leaning towards Cruz White, maybe it's his possible superior KO power or the enormity of some of his recent wins? Not sure, but I'm going to have to choose this beast.

Noteworthy

All of your fighters have something special, however had to mention Ricci. This guy has a lot of potential in my opinion, considering his superb skills for is ID. However, he also has a super low 280k ID so will have a big skill advantage over other 280k ID fighters. I guess you're getting a lot of potential opponents rejecting fights? Finally, granite chin & KO Power - what more can you ask for?

Worst

Two fighters immediately stand out. Tim McGee & Peter Redfield. Both with questionable records. The easy option would be to select Redfield, however I see huge potential in this guy. Lots of close decision losses and still not been KO'd so looks to have a really strong chin. McGee on the other hand has a questionable chin, despite it being 'granite'. I still feel McGee has potential, given his skills and notable recent losses.

Overall, I was very impressed. Keep doing what you're doing.

• Upvote 2

Master Leader:

Hey man you had one fighter who beat my fighter before! Arjen Overeem is definitely a good fighter and overall, your roster has full of good fighters but if I had to point out the best and worst:

The best in my opinion is Darren McCarty. He has really good power and a good finisher even though he has KO'd before, he is a champ and would have a good future with his finishing ability. Also his ability to cut his opponents is impressive.

The worst is Julio Galvao. He is still learning for sure but being finished early by TKO isn't a good sign.

Master Leader:

Hey man you had one fighter who beat my fighter before! Arjen Overeem is definitely a good fighter and overall, your roster has full of good fighters but if I had to point out the best and worst:

The best in my opinion is Darren McCarty. He has really good power and a good finisher even though he has KO'd before, he is a champ and would have a good future with his finishing ability. Also his ability to cut his opponents is impressive.

The worst is Julio Galvao. He is still learning for sure but being finished early by TKO isn't a good sign.

I was testing Julio's hiddens so had him lose on purpose.

He has a granite chin, is a really good learner and has great confidence. Probably my best young prospect.

Reserved for Victorio

The Good

Vinicius Costa - Good chin, and you seem to have found the right set of sliders for him to ensure he keeps winning.

Got a few decent looking young prospects on your roster as well, just need to test them to mkae sure their hiddens are somewhat decent

The Bad

Chuck Lorenzo stands out - old fighter, not going to really get any better + he keeps losing. Only upside is his power but other than that he should be sacked soon

The Ugly

Not many projects, most of your roster is 25yo builds. But hey, if you have fun with them that's all that really matters. Purely from my point of view, I generally hate 25yo builds due to their limited potential.

Reserved for Victorio

The Good

Vinicius Costa - Good chin, and you seem to have found the right set of sliders for him to ensure he keeps winning.

Got a few decent looking young prospects on your roster as well, just need to test them to mkae sure their hiddens are somewhat decent

The Bad

Chuck Lorenzo stands out - old fighter, not going to really get any better + he keeps losing. Only upside is his power but other than that he should be sacked soon

The Ugly

Not many projects, most of your roster is 25yo builds. But hey, if you have fun with them that's all that really matters. Purely from my point of view, I generally hate 25yo builds due to their limited potential.

Hey thanks for the reply Wolfy! I personally like Costa too because he popped "Solid chin" in TOTT and also has good power. Two of my projects scored 135 & 137 in IQ test (Faber Jr. & Lindleberry) and I am really glad for that.

Talking about Lorenzo, I am gonna retire him after his next fight. Too bad his power is only good enough to crack some chinny fighters and he has a glass chin, also bad injury hidden.

And yeah, I enjoy having 25 yr old fighters becuz as you said, I really have lots of fun with them. Despite being limited in terms of potential, I actually glad that one of my guy (S.Palmer) doing just fine.

• 3 weeks later...

For Sir Wolfio, the 1st #1 manager of Kent

The best:

Cardarn I mean, Mr Cardern has come off a sub standard performance against Marky O'Sullivans Bustamante. He was TKO'ed in the first round after being gassed but if I know Ser Wolfington and the skills of Cadan he will be back, avenge that loss and proceed to become the #1 p4p fighter in the future. He has all the hiddens and all the skills to be the best, now it's in the hands of the mighty Wolfy.

The very close to being the best:

Drogo the only reason I've not put him as the best is that he doesn't have as good a chin as Cerdarn and still has a little bit of development to go before he's at the top level, but by my calculations he's going to be #1 p4p in his weightclass in the future.

Attempting to find a weak link in the Fabulous' Fox Wolf's roster:

I'm going to go for the half human half goat man Kornilov after a great struggle of finding the weakest fighter. My reasons for this is, his horrible avatar and.....

even though he's a lower ID than Curduern he still needs a little bit of nurturing his weaker primaries like his boxing and he only has a solid chin, but thats not really a reason I'm just clutching at straws like Wolfee clutches at milfs

Anyway I'm done at spelling Cerdorns as wrong as many different times as possible and calling Wolfie different names every time. Time to find my fun elsewhere, toodle - pip!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

UniCon.

I haven't looked at your roster in awhile so I guess now is a good time to see your progress. Beware of the hard truth. Mwahahahahaha....

haha.

ahem. Sorry.

I'll start with your top ranked fighter.

Cruz White: Not much I can really say that isn't obvious. He looks like a beast. He is still in the ID org phase but he seems to have good power and a granite chin. His only KO loss was in GONY which you always have to take with a grain of salt because of how drastic 18 year old builds can be. He is on a great win streak and is looking like a top 10 guy in his weight class at worst, a top fighter in the world at best.

Stan Judea: Nice avatar. Props to whoever made it. Another great looking prospect, solid chin with great power in the 205 division is a dangerous guy. Needs to fight top competion still but I reckon he's gonna be a barn burner -channeling inner country side-

Timothy McGee: Decent looking guy, granite chin, he was finished twice by KO but each time was against a guy with good power. Still though at 205 it looks like he might be lacking something like heart but it's too early to tell.

Carl Jamison: Great FA pickup which you hate. He's got a great avatar, great chin and okay enough power for the division he's in. Another good prospect, when these guys are capped they are going to wreck through some shit.

Youngins: They all look good skill wise, only one I can nitpick is Jobless Surfer looks questionable.

Hopefully this thread gets revived. As for my roster I would say Dean Duggan and Ricky Icky are my two pillow fisted weak points but you tell me what ya think.

Never did this in awhile hell might as well have a go .Frist off a update on my fighters. Dinoo pick "Swedish Meetballs" Peteer Nigul as my worst fighter .A creation tournament fighter that quickly got the sacked good riddens.

My best fighter according to dinoo was Frank "The Growler" Brewer (266369) http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=266369

Franks been doing pretty good winning a title in gamma kids and having a record of 11-3.Only concerns his hiddens or not out of this world .A low IQ with average confidence and average ko power .His chin is holding up very well for it only being solid and being a heavyweight cant remember him being rocked ever .His he still my best fighter or did someone take his place ??/

KingEpicity Fighters and review

worst fighter

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=221460

IN my opinion who reach his full potential and never going to get to the top of the game Ricky "Sticky Chronic" Icky .IF another good manager sacked him i guessing he lacking heart or confidence .My guest low confidence with all the decision losses he has .A good fighter for a lesser manager but with your roster you should be really aiming for the top .

Most Over rated fighter

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=238722

"The Bastard Executioner " Brynden Epicity .He ranked number 9 in his wieghtclass which i feel is over inflated to tell you the truth .His record is padded with wins over cans or under skill fighters or fighters with poor mangers .Me thinks he will fold if faces the really elite of the game .

The best fighter

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=280164

Silva "The Dragon" Zoldyck There just something about a undefeated fighter A aura of invincibility perhaps .He has be pretty much be dominated his last 9 fights and form what i can see only lost 1 round in all 9 fights not be rocked once .Deadly power but enough ground game to survive even the best grappler . MY only concern he can cut which might cause problems later on .I can see this getting worst as his career continues but hopefully he can get to the to the top and hope he retires early if he does .

Honorable mentioned

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=282725

"Code Name Purple" Isaac Rainbow Killer maybe a ta bit unlucky not to be still undefeated but do not let that loss fool you .If was agaist a good fighter and if he trained a bit more ground game i guessing he would have won easy .Killer ko power and a great chin it was a hard called between him and Zoldyck

Mickey, at a glance:

Worst fighter: This was a toss up for me between Jim Leen, who seems to have a cast iron chin but zero finishing ability, and Alexander Nikitin. Nikitin seems to lack the heart and push to win long fights.

Best Fighter: Incheol Wonha. This is a very well developed top level fighter, with very few holes in his game to expose.

Honorable Mention: Lars Kristoffer. He's got dynamite hands and the ability to beat anybody, if he can land one big punch.

• Upvote 1

For Tony. Okay choices are a bit limited due to a couple of 0-0 fighters and not so many overall fighters but here is something:

Best fighter: Currently the obvious choice is Jules Winfield who's had good success in the QFC tournament and has not yet tasted defeat. Killer ground and pound and handled himself well when in trouble. But in long term the top dog might be Reno Rawlings, he seems to be developing nicely and had a good debut against a seasoned veteran.

Worst: Probably Psycho Thrillstompers due to lack of striking compared to his age and tendency to cut. Fighting at openweight as a welterweight grappler doesn't really help either.

Pablo Spezziale's roster ( Xtream)

I want to start by saying 'holy shit, what a roster!' . All of your fighters seem very good, so possibly one of the better rosters in MMATycoon.

It was hard to select the best fighter, altough it was even harder to select the worse...

Best fighter:

Ricky Rocker

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17w21.jpg

The man, the myth, the legend! Syn 2015 fighter of the year, who has one of the most impressive resumes that I have ever seen. Wins over Colon, Stormcrow, Spanked, St Juste, Conan, Kawashima, Hoshino,... wow! Rocker is nearly impossible to finish and knows very well how to win the fight on points. He is an incredibly difficult matchup for any 170lbs fighter out there and is rightfully the number one 170lbs fighter worldwide again. He had a tough start to 2016, but bounced back in spectacular fashion, currently on a 6 fight winning streak and back into the top 10 p4p, sitting at number 6 worldwide. Ricky Rocker is one of my favorite fighters in the game and without a doubt a name that won't be forgotten any time soon.

Worst fighter:

Joaquim Rapture:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13916134244064.png

This might come as more of a suprise to some, but as far as I can see, most of your fighters with a bad record are sparbots. This guy is one I know from earlier on, with his first manager. He has had great fights with Malakai Semerkhet, but for some reason he doesn't seem to turn out to his full potential. I'm not sure what it is, perhaps low morale or something, I don't know. The strangest thing to me is that he is a pure grappler, but also seem to have trouble doing well there. He is an elite wrestler with a red belt in BJJ, but has 7 submission losses of his 11 career losses. I hope that you can prove me wrong and go on a strong run in CEC, but I doubt it to be honest.

Most interesting young fighter ( < 27 years old) :

Sunray Spike

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1b10.jpg

20 year old HW from Wales with a granite chin, top manager and good height/weight ratio. I'm curious how far you can take him, as your roster seems mostly focused on 170lbs and below. So far so good it seems, so it will be very interesting for me to follow his career. I bookmarked his page just now and am really curious what you can do with him. Best of luck Pablo !

Remarks:

Your roster is allround superstrong and impressive so it was pretty hard to find bad apples in it. It's not for nothing that you are a top ranked manager and always have most of your roster in top orgs. Two guys that I haven't mentioned yet that I'm following are Titan Rain and Tuomari Hurmio. Both are looking incredibly strong as well. Titan Rain will be top at 135lbs for a long time to come I think.
Olympic gold medalist Hurmio is well, a beast, but I hope to see him fight at 145lbs in the future to be honest. His last 3 fights were at 155lbs, altough he ways only 146lbs. Featherweight is already very interesting at the moment, but Hurmio would add even more status to the division.

For the one who is next, my überchinless bastard Choco Al is a sparbot.

• Upvote 1

Pablo Spezziale's roster ( Xtream)

I want to start by saying 'holy shit, what a roster!' . All of your fighters seem very good, so possibly one of the better rosters in MMATycoon.

It was hard to select the best fighter, altough it was even harder to select the worse...

Best fighter:

Ricky Rocker

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17w21.jpg

The man, the myth, the legend! Syn 2015 fighter of the year, who has one of the most impressive resumes that I have ever seen. Wins over Colon, Stormcrow, Spanked, St Juste, Conan, Kawashima, Hoshino,... wow! Rocker is nearly impossible to finish and knows very well how to win the fight on points. He is an incredibly difficult matchup for any 170lbs fighter out there and is rightfully the number one 170lbs fighter worldwide again. He had a tough start to 2016, but bounced back in spectacular fashion, currently on a 6 fight winning streak and back into the top 10 p4p, sitting at number 6 worldwide. Ricky Rocker is one of my favorite fighters in the game and without a doubt a name that won't be forgotten any time soon.

Worst fighter:

Joaquim Rapture:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13916134244064.png

This might come as more of a suprise to some, but as far as I can see, most of your fighters with a bad record are sparbots. This guy is one I know from earlier on, with his first manager. He has had great fights with Malakai Semerkhet, but for some reason he doesn't seem to turn out to his full potential. I'm not sure what it is, perhaps low morale or something, I don't know. The strangest thing to me is that he is a pure grappler, but also seem to have trouble doing well there. He is an elite wrestler with a red belt in BJJ, but has 7 submission losses of his 11 career losses. I hope that you can prove me wrong and go on a strong run in CEC, but I doubt it to be honest.

Most interesting young fighter ( < 27 years old) :

Sunray Spike

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1b10.jpg

20 year old HW from Wales with a granite chin, top manager and good height/weight ratio. I'm curious how far you can take him, as your roster seems mostly focused on 170lbs and below. So far so good it seems, so it will be very interesting for me to follow his career. I bookmarked his page just now and am really curious what you can do with him. Best of luck Pablo !

Remarks:

Your roster is allround superstrong and impressive so it was pretty hard to find bad apples in it. It's not for nothing that you are a top ranked manager and always have most of your roster in top orgs. Two guys that I haven't mentioned yet that I'm following are Titan Rain and Tuomari Hurmio. Both are looking incredibly strong as well. Titan Rain will be top at 135lbs for a long time to come I think.

Olympic gold medalist Hurmio is well, a beast, but I hope to see him fight at 145lbs in the future to be honest. His last 3 fights were at 155lbs, altough he ways only 146lbs. Featherweight is already very interesting at the moment, but Hurmio would add even more status to the division.

For the one who is next, my überchinless bastard Choco Al is a sparbot.

Didn't go super in depth but this is what I think:

Best fighter: Right now I'd say Fabian Hoi is your best fight, he has good Ko power for the division and has beaten some tough guys. On the down side he has an iffy chin.

Worst fighter(s): for me it's between Curry and Bronson. If I had to pick between the two as biggest pile of poo then I'd say Bronson since he's at 145lbs and has takin way to many KO losses already.

Honorable mention: War and Gunner look to be solid fighters so far, we'll have to see how they do with some stiffer compitition

Storman Norman

A fantastic roster, including some top 25y old builds... Difficult to find any flaws, but I'm gonna give it a go :)

Top Fighter: Texas Pete

Yes a boring selection, but an easy selection also. Top top top KO power... 145+ Average skills for a 25y old build and a solid chin (not granite sadly). Overall an amazing fighter and I can only seeing him potentially losing to someone with a granite chin & KO power (which is pretty rare).

EDIT - On second thought, his skills pull him back for me, you've got better...

New Top Fighter (also best young fighter): Snake Plisskin

A risky selection, but with those skills, those finishes and a granite chin I'm confident he will one day be P4P Top 300 at least, but possibly top 100 also. A great build and destined to be champion at Primal :)

Worst Fighter: DJ Dy No Mite

Amazing skills, but unfortunately he won't cut it. Looks like the ideal trainer but doesn't have the mindset of a fighter with potential to succeed. Won his last fight and can bang with top strikers, but will never make top 1000 again. He has been fed to the Sharks, but his record and KO losses lead to me thinking he's just not a fighter. Sorry.

Good luck to whoever is judging my roster :) I'm interested to hear what people think and feel I've got a diverse roster. Lots of dead wood though...

Storman Norman

A fantastic roster, including some top 25y old builds... Difficult to find any flaws, but I'm gonna give it a go :)

Top Fighter: Texas Pete

Yes a boring selection, but an easy selection also. Top top top KO power... 145+ Average skills for a 25y old build and a solid chin (not granite sadly). Overall an amazing fighter and I can only seeing him potentially losing to someone with a granite chin & KO power (which is pretty rare).

EDIT - On second thought, his skills pull him back for me, you've got better...

New Top Fighter (also best young fighter): Snake Plisskin

A risky selection, but with those skills, those finishes and a granite chin I'm confident he will one day be P4P Top 300 at least, but possibly top 100 also. A great build and destined to be champion at Primal :)

Worst Fighter: DJ Dy No Mite

Amazing skills, but unfortunately he won't cut it. Looks like the ideal trainer but doesn't have the mindset of a fighter with potential to succeed. Won his last fight and can bang with top strikers, but will never make top 1000 again. He has been fed to the Sharks, but his record and KO losses lead to me thinking he's just not a fighter. Sorry.

Good luck to whoever is judging my roster :) I'm interested to hear what people think and feel I've got a diverse roster. Lots of dead wood though...

I agree about DJ, I only picked him up to be a Muay Thai and Boxing sparbot.