The "If you had my fighters" thread

Timmy

TIMMY

Rupert: Nice Free agent pick up I like his overall abilities and he seems to have decent power. I worry a little bit about his chin as all but one lose is by KO. But you can say that about a lot of 265ers.

Kennedy: another great Free agent pick up that I see you moved to KT which I think probably suites him better as he seems to have great power and a good chin.

Floyd Johnson: I seem to be seeing a pattern here with the free agent pick up. I think he has the ability to be a great fighter and you have done great with him.

Dean Gibson: Looks like a home grown talent but I would worry about his chin as its seems to be failing him as of late.

Einar Magn: He seems to be having a good career but I don't think he will every be able to make it in the top Orgs because of his lack of skills. But with that said I think he has pretty damn good Hiddens or your very good with the slider fu. If he was more skilled and not 27 yrs old already he could be a beast.

Tino Grindstone: Here is a fighter that has all this main skills but I don't think his hiddens are great. He seems to have pillow hands but also seems to have a good chin which will keep him in fights just to lose a decision. I think you can win with him but you have to be very sound with your game plans.

Bruno Krause: With the ground game changes might be a very good fighter and you might be able to turn his career around. But you will need to get that stand up game fixed.

Anthony Joseph: Very good looking prospect I think he could be very good.

Maxwell: Another prospect that with the new changes could turn out to be a good fighter.

Josh Madhaki: seems a bit old for his lack of main skills but he seems to be doing very good so he probably has good hiddens.

Frank Micolosi: For his age he has had a lot of fights if his injury hidden is good he could be one of the best fighters on your roster.

I didn't go any farther do the list of your fighters. So for me if I was to cut one of them I would cut is Tino I don't like fighters with no KO power as it limits you in the long run and the fighter I think is best prospect is Frank Micolosi

• Upvote 1

Mike-

I really like Dax 'Miller because he is young with a lot of potential. Fights good in the clinch and seems to have a solid chin. Great avatar as well. I also really like Doc Holiday, even though is he older and his record isn't great, he has an iron jaw and has only been knocked out once.

As far as my least favorite fighter, that was a tough choice because he have some good young fighters on your roster. I would have to go with thorsen because of his recent performances. He seems to be past his prime.

Overall great fighter roster though, and I love the names and avatars.

Great thread idea!

• Upvote 1

Mike-

I have to add Cedric Steel Cage to the fighters that I love as well. 17 years old and already 2-0 with 2 first round (t)kos. One of those opponets being a granite chin as well. His TOTT being cuts easily doesn't worry me at all either, as I've had exceptional sucess with fighters who had "cuts easy". How is his learning speed?

• Upvote 1

TIMMY

Thanks for the great analysis Mike.

Tino is indeed one of those fighters I always want to cut but keep giving another chance.

Unfortunately, Frank Nicolosi has a terrible injury history (147 days and he's only 24). He's dominating in his ID restricted org, but that is the highest level he will ever achieve.

Mike-

I have to add Cedric Steel Cage to the fighters that I love as well. 17 years old and already 2-0 with 2 first round (t)kos. One of those opponets being a granite chin as well. His TOTT being cuts easily doesn't worry me at all either, as I've had exceptional sucess with fighters who had "cuts easy". How is his learning speed?

The fighter that I would release out of your roster is Benjamin St. Andre. He is old and has the bad habit of getting (t)KO'd .

The fighter I like the most out of yours was hard to choose, since you have a very very good roster, but in the end it came down to two fighters.

Rockford Knight and Tommy Grunge. Most would probably say Knight, but I decided to pick Tommy as my favorite fighter. 29 years old, unbeaten in KT and tons of KO's and now seems to have made the step to MMA. I'm very interested to see how he can do. And he has a very cool Cobain avatar ;)

• Upvote 2

Best fighter, by far, is Divock Origi. Amongst the younger anyway, I don't tend to look at the older. He beat my Matti in his own territory, so that says enough to me. He's pretty beastly, not even gonna lie.

Out of your signed younger fighters, I see nothing overly special in Souza or Monk. Souza might not have enough fights under his belt to judge fully, but Monk got knocked out by a guy who isn't overly KO inclined, and pretty easily. Might be worth looking into.

The fighter I wouldn't have released, who used to belong to your stable, is Bjorn Borg.

• Upvote 1

I would get rid of John The Tank, not a great fighter and already 2-0 unless you know something I dont. Also nothing that great in TOTT.

I would like to have Dutch Shultz, he is a great fighter and is quickly dismantling ROV after a few early loses. Got some good power and doesnt show any holes in his game or his chin.

He is defo a keeper.

Best fighter, by far, is Divock Origi. Amongst the younger anyway, I don't tend to look at the older. He beat my Matti in his own territory, so that says enough to me. He's pretty beastly, not even gonna lie.

Out of your signed younger fighters, I see nothing overly special in Souza or Monk. Souza might not have enough fights under his belt to judge fully, but Monk got knocked out by a guy who isn't overly KO inclined, and pretty easily. Might be worth looking into.

The fighter I wouldn't have released, who used to belong to your stable, is Bjorn Borg.

Thanks.

Origi looks promising, but I'm not sure how good he can be. He might turn out average as well, I don't know.

The Monk loss was pretty brutal for sure :P Souza is indeed hard to judge at this point, but I think he wil turn out pretty decent.

Releasing Bjorn Borg was a mistake for sure and up to this day, I still don't have a clue why I released him. Stupid noob brain I guess :P

I would get rid of John The Tank, not a great fighter and already 2-0 unless you know something I dont. Also nothing that great in TOTT.

I would like to have Dutch Shultz, he is a great fighter and is quickly dismantling ROV after a few early loses. Got some good power and doesnt show any holes in his game or his chin.

He is defo a keeper.

I would sack both Kevin Kingsley and Conor Brazier. Jeremy Stapleton is also another to think about in future. Kingsley is too underskilled, and doesn't have any hype or pop to make him viable as a fighter right now. Conor Brazier just doesn't look like he will be something special, and we have talked a lot about Stapleton, and I do believe the slot would be better used on a new project.

Keep would be Igor Quincy and Michael Quincy. Igor's learning speed is great, and he looks like he will be a solid fighter to build on. Michael is a Granite, and with the right building, could also become a very good fighter.

I would releaserudolc viera, cause he will be headless after johnson.

Keep fabian hoi, he looks like a beast right now.

Sack Glorious Tyrone and Sam Giancana. Both of them didn't pop anything good, and the slots would be better used on someone worthwhile.

I would keep Patricio Freire. Granite Chin at a lower weight is fantastic, so just build up on him and he should do well.

Just a heads up for anyone who does me, pretty much all my fighters older than Pika Chu are spar bots, while Sebastian Scrooge and Project Omega are strictly for tournaments and will be getting sacked when those tournaments are finished.

Davie's roster had to be evaluated next shiftas, I was just replying to the person who evaluated mine ;)

And Johsonn will be shitting blood for weeks after Vieira fucked him up :P

oops.

Your comment sounded very gay :/ i thought we were going to fight?

• Downvote 1

GBK's fighters;

If you are discounting Pika Chu and above due to being spar bots or tournament fighters, first impressions - it looks like a no brainer!

Robert Baratheon looks like he has some serious power. 8 straight wins, 6 by T(KO). He shows determined and cuts easy but luckily the latter hidden doesn't look like it's shown its ugly face at all yet and hes gone the distance in at least 2 or 3 of his fights so hopefully that will stay the same. Definitely one I'd like to have in my stable and one to watch.

The rest seem pretty new all around the 270k area with just 1 or 2 fights so it's difficult to tell but you do have a couple of youngsters that are also beginning to stand out;

Davie Brophy is having a good run and is currently undefeated with 4 wins under his belt. A small 135lb fighter doing well in the Clash of Alliances.

Sephiroth Jenova your Island fighter is also undefeated with 4 wins out of 4. Ko power and in the 265 division, he's knocked every opponent out so far. I hope he carries on the good work for you, I look forward to seeing his name in the season end tournament.

It's difficult to pick a fighter I'd cut, the only one I can really see is Bob Brophy but I think he's probably a tournament fighter and even he isn't doing that bad. 3-3-0 with 2 losses by decision and could easily turn his results around.

• Upvote 1

Reserved For Stu's

mmmm can't wait to get my teeth into this one ;p

Oh Stu Mackers I would keep Jimmy Doyle. Why? Because he's going to win TNTF and win you a lot of money and VIP. He also had a bright future after the tournament is over. With a granite chin and fast learning speed, Doyle will become a champion somewhere.

To cut? Vitalli, actually nevermind Baker will do that for you.... :P

I would say sack Orinoco, but I feel giving an island fighter is a cheap answer so I will give you another one too. I would say Degale, he is a KT fighter but his record is 2-2 maybe he will get going and show his power.

It was hard picking somebody to cut from your very impressive roster Mr Mack!

Reserved For Stu's

mmmm can't wait to get my teeth into this one ;p

Oh Stu Mackers I would keep Jimmy Doyle. Why? Because he's going to win TNTF and win you a lot of money and VIP. He also had a bright future after the tournament is over. With a granite chin and fast learning speed, Doyle will become a champion somewhere.

To cut? Vitalli, actually nevermind Baker will do that for you.... :P

I would say sack Orinoco, but I feel giving an island fighter is a cheap answer so I will give you another one too. I would say Degale, he is a KT fighter but his record is 2-2 maybe he will get going and show his power.

It was hard picking somebody to cut from your very impressive roster Mr Mack!

Reserved for Unicorner :P

• 1 month later...

I like Connor Harris because he has a lot of potential, has shown he's got KO power in his hands and because he is signed to an org managed by a fellow alliance member.

I would probably get rid of Sami Vasara because he looks like he's only good enough to get wins off fighters who aren't as skilled as him in QFCs

10 losses and 1 win later, I think I was correct about this :D

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Considering KingEpicity has taken forever to do it, i'll do Conor's roster

But of a tough one considering all of your fighters are either Granite Chinned, I know you are planning on sacking, or haven't had a fight yet. If I had to choose based solely on face value, I would sack Drew Peacock for popping Determined, although he himself can still be a good fighter.

I would keep Cruz White, although I would suggest taking him out of fighting for a bit to train him up or else you risk him burning out his best training years.

(Out of my fighters, Garrett Bukovsky, Tommy Bukovsky, and Caol Uno are all Spar Bots)

Robert borathon i would keep looks like he has outstanding power and undefeated so guessing chin and heart are decent. Andy Carroll my fave fighter on your roster though ha.

I would get rid of Grant Brophy Jr if it was me looks like his chin aint great.