The "If you had my fighters" thread

Timmy

ChealMir:

Good young roster with no real standout fighters just yet

Best - Hashashi. Granite chin grappler is always good, seems he has some decent power in him too with his recent win being a KO. If I were you I would take your time to train him for a little while to ensure he reaches the next level.

Worst - This is hard to pick as I despise 25 year old builds :D But I would have to go with Rafael Cruz. He has seemingly no chin and his skills aren't too great. I understand you are probably keeping him around to pass the time whilst your younger ones build up but still I can only see him picking up more and more losses.

Notes - Lots of 25 yo fighters, it looks like you are moving in the right direction though and starting more projects which is a positive

Anyone doing my roster, Knut is a sparbot so doesnt count :P

ChealMir:

Good young roster with no real standout fighters just yet

Best - Hashashi. Granite chin grappler is always good, seems he has some decent power in him too with his recent win being a KO. If I were you I would take your time to train him for a little while to ensure he reaches the next level.

Worst - This is hard to pick as I despise 25 year old builds :D But I would have to go with Rafael Cruz. He has seemingly no chin and his skills aren't too great. I understand you are probably keeping him around to pass the time whilst your younger ones build up but still I can only see him picking up more and more losses.

Notes - Lots of 25 yo fighters, it looks like you are moving in the right direction though and starting more projects which is a positive

Thank you for the breakdown Wolf; Hasashi is good and I am looking to train him, gonna fight out the rest of his contract, hopefully win the belt, then just train him for a while.

I am pretty much having a clearout of the roster atm. Slowly phasing the old guys out, but you are right, I am keeping a couple around just to keep it ticking over :)

For Bjorn:

Worst fighter: you have a very solid roster so it wasn't easy; and could easily change if I saw it again in a few months. I'm gonna go with Bo Xiang Pao. I know you recently picked him up from the FA list, but he has already lost 3 times in 8 fights, despite not having a great level of competition so far. I might be wrong about this; but he also doesn't appear to have great hiddens

Best fighter: Tycoon has Maldini down as your best fighter; but for me it has to be Fabian Hoi. He has had an incredible 2016 so far; with a very difficult schedule. He is also very exciting; and finishes most of his fights. He is also still in his prime in Tycoon terms, so I am not writing off a return to the pinnacle of the game at some point soon.

Side notes:

You have some really interesting prospects; I cannot wait to see where Origi goes from here. Your hard hitting heavyweight War Dawg is one to watch for sure. Overall you have a very good roster; with some very young projects coming up, it is hard for me to judge them at this point

Hoi is one hell of a fun fighter to fight with, as he has the chance to finish the best chins in the game, but his own chin is too shit to be an absolute legend. If he would have had a granite chin, he would have been nearly impossible to beat. Now, he is an all or nothing fighter. Fun, but also very frustrating.

Worst fighter, well , I have a few bad chin guys that all could fall in that category ,depending on how you look at things.

War Dawg had a sensational start to his career, but sadly enough is the second slowest learner that I have had. Seems like that is my destiny, to always have superslow learners when they seem to have decent hiddens at first, lol.

Thanks for reveiwing my roster.

Wolf his roster is next up to be put on the roster by someone.

Hoi is one hell of a fun fighter to fight with, as he has the chance to finish the best chins in the game, but his own chin is too shit to be an absolute legend. If he would have had a granite chin, he would have been nearly impossible to beat. Now, he is an all or nothing fighter. Fun, but also very frustrating.

Worst fighter, well , I have a few bad chin guys that all could fall in that category ,depending on how you look at things.

War Dawg had a sensational start to his career, but sadly enough is the second slowest learner that I have had. Seems like that is my destiny, to always have superslow learners when they seem to have decent hiddens at first, lol.

Thanks for reveiwing my roster.

Wolf his roster is next up to be put on the roster by someone.

if I had your fighters I would make excuses for them, try get ridiculous super fights, invent all new fucked up ways to gain contracts and/or rage retire them after a loss.

I dunno if that advice is any use to you, it's just what I would do

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

For the great Wolfington

Worst: See, here's the thing. Your entire roster is pretty much upper echelon so a fighter on your "worst" list would very much be a star on another person's roster. That being said, I'm gonna go with Cillian Lynch, which just shows how good your roster is. I'm purely putting him there due to his lack of Knockouts possibly indicating a lack of power, which your entire roster seems to have. Even then, he was able to beat some great fighters in EPL so definitely a fighter who can succeed.

Best: Okay, this is probably harder actually. Honestly, your entire roster would be my answer if I could put it down but I can't, so shit. Cortes was an awesome pick up for you with the FA Dibs and he is tearing through the opposition right now. He's right near the top of his w/c rankings too which is awesome. If I had to choose a personal favourite on your roster, you know I have to pick Geralt of Rivia though :D #1 in his w/c and came second in my tournament so I'll always have a lot of love for the guy and it's awesome to see him doing so well following the tournament.

Summary: Probably the best roster in MMA Tycoon today. You've got guys hitting their prime right now, and you have a long line of great projects ready to replace them which will ensure you can dominate for a long time to come.

For my roster, ignore Eddie Clark, Douglas Quaid, Jacob Koch, Shinsuke Mitsurugi, Robert Baratheon, Bob Brophy, O Shea Jackson and Ken Enlow thanks. They will all be disappearing soon enough most likely. So pretty much from John Brophy down to Maurice Von Fenwa (exc. Ken Enlow) thanks.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Worst

Requis Von Fenwa

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14737899149151.png

Amazing avatar, cool name, but not really a top hidden. Determined isn't a terrible hidden either, but for HW's, hiddens are pretty damn important. Good power is needed the most probably, and he didn't show that yet in his debut. That being said, he clearly has a lot of time left to evolve and the fact that he is the worst fighter in my opinion on your roster is a positive.

I would add Davie Brophy as the second worst. You seemed to be high on him, but he seems too easy to outpoint lately. I always saw him as a good talented guy, but not top talent.

Best

Dog The Multi Hunter

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14448282109364.gif

Dog seems a very interesting talent. I love the story behind him and his avatar as well by the way, so those are bonus points for me.

He seemed pretty much unbeatable until he faced Miletich, who destroyed him ( mostly) in the clinch. I don't know what you plan is next for him, but this seems to me an excellent time to train up his clinch and striking, while also keep slowly training up his bjj. He has good tools, granite chin and should turn out very good. I am not sure yet if he will ever be really elite, but he will mostlly likely be close to that level one day for sure.

Summary

You really have a good young roster with up and comers. For some, I would like to see them tested a bit more before being sure about them, but the future of your roster seems good. I would personally look to add some well-skilled FA's to your roster to have top sparring partners for your young guns.

Best -

Marcus "Roadblock" Dantes

Finishes a lot of fights against good competition. Looks cool as fuck too .

Worst - Ryu "Usami" Musashi

Lost 3 of his last 5 fights . Good competition but considering your other fighters records he has one of the worst . Last few wins have been by decision whereas at the start of his career he was knocking everyone out . maybe losing his power ?

Just wanted to add , I wanted to say I'm gutted Fabian Hoi is retired as he was my favourite fighter on mma tycoon and the first fighter I ever checked results on .

Best -

Marcus "Roadblock" Dantes

Finishes a lot of fights against good competition. Looks cool as fuck too .

Lost 3 of his last 5 fights . Good competition but considering your other fighters records he has one of the worst . Last few wins have been by decision whereas at the start of his career he was knocking everyone out . maybe losing his power ?

Just wanted to add , I wanted to say I'm gutted Fabian Hoi is retired as he was my favourite fighter on mma tycoon and the first fighter I ever checked results on .

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

• 1 month later...

/

/

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14114052226154.gif

Ryu "Usami" Musashi

Worst? Hmm....

Just tko'd Sackett and then subbed Kim II Sung...

I want to fight the best and don't care for the rest.

PS: this post is mostly a bump to try and get this thread back on track. Someone please do the roster of Jakebremner90.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

Bump ...

Worst/Sack: Paul Butler, 25 year old build, KOd three times already despite granite chin, built with knees therefore lacking something integral for 135. No reason to keep him on your roster. Pritchard also should not be getting finished like that at 135 pounds with a granite chin, a bad build as well most likely.

Your other guys look a little more salvageable but they all have low skills for their age. You should check the forums for some good build templates and make sure you're checking learning speeds.

I would personally sack all of your guys who have fought beyond testing but the ones I haven't mentioned look like you could fight them while you train your projects up as long as you don't accept a fight where you are outskilled. Not really much else I can say as everyone else is training.

Brutally honest . I'm gonna have to have a serious look at these guys .

Thanks ryan

I would rather not lie or sugarcoat anything when it comes to something like that. It may be discouraging at first but telling someone their roster is good to go and then they lose a bunch of fights is way more discouraging. Your roster is something you can control and with some work it's simple enough to get a good roster. At the point I am at, any glaring defect in a fighter is enough to sack them(same with most top managers, it's why they are at the top) but where you're at right now is mainly just keep yourself active and entertained long enough for your projects to get trained up. Aside from the two I mentioned the others are fine to fight just be careful about getting mismatched.

• 2 weeks later...

I would rather not lie or sugarcoat anything when it comes to something like that. It may be discouraging at first but telling someone their roster is good to go and then they lose a bunch of fights is way more discouraging. Your roster is something you can control and with some work it's simple enough to get a good roster. At the point I am at, any glaring defect in a fighter is enough to sack them(same with most top managers, it's why they are at the top) but where you're at right now is mainly just keep yourself active and entertained long enough for your projects to get trained up. Aside from the two I mentioned the others are fine to fight just be careful about getting mismatched.

I'm sure I won't have any input on your roster that will be of any use :D But would anyone fancy tackling mine?

-I know Breznhev is wayyy behind in terms of primes but he's just being kept for testing / TWGC

cheers!

I'm sure I won't have any input on your roster that will be of any use :D But would anyone fancy tackling mine?

I'll include both of ya

Rei's Baddest(Best): Danny "Southside" Brixton - Granite Chin with only loss to much older fighter.

KingEpicity's Best: Ricky "Sticky Chronic" Icky - Top 10 in weight-class, Great Primes and dominant lately.

Ryan should immediately sack Illumi De Medici or at least give him shitty sliders for his next fight with me.

• Upvote 1

I would keep: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=300288. Looks promising, has good hiddens.

Sack: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=248850 seems to have lost his former glory and only going downhill fast.

Best = http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=205713

Never been KO'd, definitely has the quality to be the title holder in his current org and will definitely rack up a couple wins there. If he gets the title it might be worth giving him a short term (3 fight) big money contract at one of the big orgs and see if he could compete as a gate keeper.

Worst = http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=186921

He's not good enough for Ascension. Nearly a third of his fights has been QFC. 37 years old and isn't going to get any better.

For Marky:

Best fighter/To keep: Diego Bustamante would be an obvious one; as he has really made a name for himself on the game over the past few months, but that one seems kinda obvious. So the one I would keep is Drew Barron (297216). The guy has serious power and will hold the belt in the org he competes in before too long I would imagine. Only potential downside is that CK; one of the better managers on the game let him go, however I can see no glaring weakness in his hiddens, so he could be a top fighter.

Worst Fighter/To sack: This might seem like a strange one but I would go for Antoni Hong (228819). The primary reasons are because his record is not that great and his age. Yes he does pop the Granite chin hidden; but he has also never quite made it at the top of the game, and at 32 how much better could he possibly get? His chin may also start to decline soon, so I would personally get rid of this guy.

Overall: You have a few decent projects going and certain ones where the jury is still out, as their hiddens have not been discovered yet. I am excited to see what Rafael Dos Santos can do on the Island and if Danny Omeruo and Carlos Sanchez can turn their records around. Hopefully Bustamante will stay at the top for a long time to come; it should be possible, fighters can go on for a long time in this game :)

• Upvote 1

You jinxed him marky.

Well shit :D

For Marky:

Best fighter/To keep: Diego Bustamante would be an obvious one; as he has really made a name for himself on the game over the past few months, but that one seems kinda obvious. So the one I would keep is Drew Barron (297216). The guy has serious power and will hold the belt in the org he competes in before too long I would imagine. Only potential downside is that CK; one of the better managers on the game let him go, however I can see no glaring weakness in his hiddens, so he could be a top fighter.

Worst Fighter/To sack: This might seem like a strange one but I would go for Antoni Hong (228819). The primary reasons are because his record is not that great and his age. Yes he does pop the Granite chin hidden; but he has also never quite made it at the top of the game, and at 32 how much better could he possibly get? His chin may also start to decline soon, so I would personally get rid of this guy.

Overall: You have a few decent projects going and certain ones where the jury is still out, as their hiddens have not been discovered yet. I am excited to see what Rafael Dos Santos can do on the Island and if Danny Omeruo and Carlos Sanchez can turn their records around. Hopefully Bustamante will stay at the top for a long time to come; it should be possible, fighters can go on for a long time in this game :)

Yeah I was expecting everyone to say Diego. Drew Barron is definitely an exciting prospect for me, bit surprised by the sacking given his skills but who knows maybe he's got a dodgy chin which will be eventually exposed, guess I'll find out in the future!

Hong is a good fighter but probably not good enough for the elite orgs in the game. I'll probably sign him to a smaller org or sack him in the near future.

For Chael Mir:

Best: This was a pretty difficult one since you have 2/3 guys who have real potential. The guy I went with though is Hanzo Hasashi. A Granite Chin who looks to have diversified offense with both (T)KO and Submission victories. Two of his losses came against an opponent who looks to be more skilled than him at the moment but down the line I feel Hasashi would easily be able to take him on, you just need to develop him more and don't let his potential fade.

Worst: Julian Richardson. One word. Inexperienced. That's enough to cut anybody really. It might look impressive that he KO'ed a Good Chin fighter, but he came into the fight with around 70% energy which is enough for anybody to lose that quickly.

On the whole, I would say you got a few good guys on your roster, but a lot of them are untested. My preference is to test them early so you avoid training a guy for ages only to find they are a can so that might be something to consider going forward.

For people looking at my roster - Everybody from Grant Brophy all the way down to Ray Whitaker are Spar Bots so I would prefer if you would look at guys from Bob Brophy on (excluding Cloud Strife since he is purely an Island fighter).

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Brutally honest . I'm gonna have to have a serious look at these guys .

Thanks ryan

The two guys you ended up sacking on the 8th both look like good prospects.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=302233

average learner, iffy build. Popped a granite though. Took a long time to sink in a rnc, so probably not very smart.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=305136

Very fast learner, high 5s or low 6s with KO power. You wasted points with the knees, but they'll be a good tool to win fights early on.

I'm not trying to dump on you, just point out that the manager has way more info then anyone casually looking on.

• Downvote 1