The "If you had my fighters" thread

Timmy

Look up my guys

Manager name: Raichu kong

link your profile to your forum account. click on your user name at the top right of the forums screen and go to my profile or settings, not sure which one, but insert your manager ID number there. much easier to traffic people to your account.

Now it should be linked

bunch of 25 year olds and Island guys.

Android 17 and Android 16 are only 18 year olds iirc. both 225 cm and huge HW's. I would keep close eye on the 1 who got TKO'd because he didn't get rocked before being finished, could be a sign of bad heart, could be unlucky rolls. personally not a fan of 225 cm SHW fighters so I'm prolly not the best one to tell you what you have.

I'd at least create an 18 year old in each w/c. get em private training. test them in QFC and sign them to ID restricted orgs asap.

Review of CK his roster

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1377428407lol3.jpg

------------------------------------------

Best fighter:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14b19.jpg

Kajun Puno

You always said this guy was going to become the next number one p4p and I had difficulty believing that, given the type of fighter he is.
It speaks to your advantage that you were able to get there with a little bit of an atypical fighter for the division and against some rough competition. Great job!

Best prospect:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14838902176390.jpg

Cristian Tavares

25 year old monster with highly effective bjj and an allrounder. He is somewhat of a mini-Puno, but with a way cooler avatar. Hopkins, Tavares his next opponent is no joke and Bradley Burns has been doing amazing the last few months, but I expect to see Tavares continue his run of dominance and upset Hopkins.

Worst fighter:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14583550759065.png

Tomas Marley

Seems nuts to call the TWGC division one 155lbs champ the worst fighter on your roster, but this just shows how amazing your roster is.
Given that you never really had difficulties with moving a bjj guy over to MMA, it is somewhat of a mystery to me why he is not close to the top of his division in MMA.

His move to 135lbs might be a good idea, to test new waters and see how he copes.

General remarks:

Your roster is very deep and very strong. I am curious to see how many of those youngsters you will be able to fight into the top 10 p4p one day. Hats of to you and your legendary career already and thank you very much for still honoring us with your royal presence in MMATycoon!

• Upvote 4

"Rules are simple.

1. Each person looks at the previous person's fighters and gives their opinion on which of that persons fighters are the best, and which is the worst.

2. Imagine they were your fighters. Which would be your favourite, and which would be first in line to be sacked?

3. You must name a best and worst.

4."None" or "any" won't do.

5. Keep the thread interesting. Say why you like or dislike those fighters.

So, as I started the thread, mine are first.

Who wants to take a look, give an opinion, and have their fighters scrutinized next?"

___

So the purpose is to review the roster of the last person who did a roster review. In this case, that would be me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

My roster has been appalling lately.

Is there anyone worth keeping?

Best Fighter: Alex Morrow

He beat me once so he must be a beast.

Best Prospect: AJ Wilder

Hes fighting decent competition and had fairly good success. Also passes the granite chin test.

Worst Fighter: Noah Mcadoo

To be fair I only really looked at the active guys, so he may not be THE worst but hes the worst one you are still fighting IMO. Time to cut him loose.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Best Fighter: Alex Morrow

He beat me once so he must be a beast.

Best Prospect: AJ Wilder

Hes fighting decent competition and had fairly good success. Also passes the granite chin test.

Worst Fighter: Noah Mcadoo

To be fair I only really looked at the active guys, so he may not be THE worst but hes the worst one you are still fighting IMO. Time to cut him loose.

Thanks - yeah AJ Wilder is an excellent prospect but a couple shitty losses lately

For Bjorn:

Best fighter: Divock Origi - #14 P4P, good chin, ko power.

Best Prospect: Joe River - supremely granite chin, good power, amazing FA pickup.

Way past his prime and needs to stop fighting: Lamont Hawkins - 4 fight losing streak

Best Island Submission Spammer: Iaman Asshole - zero strikes landed, 2-0 record, both wins by submission.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

For Bjorn:

Best fighter: Divock Origi - #14 P4P, good chin, ko power.

Best Prospect: Joe River - supremely granite chin, good power, amazing FA pickup.

Way past his prime and needs to stop fighting: Lamont Hawkins - 4 fight losing streak

Best Island Submission Spammer: Iaman Asshole - zero strikes landed, 2-0 record, both wins by submission.

Origi is certainly the most fun fighter on my roster. :boxing:

Joe River might end up on the FA list. I'm going to cut a big part of my roster when I have been able to get one year of VIP days extra to release them.

Hawkins is in a tournament, EPL, and has two more fights to go. He is indeed far past his prime sadly enough.

About Iaman Asshole, what can I say, he really is an Asshole :P

Thanks for the review.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

how did you find the exact learning speed?

View source code and train a skill which is useless - you then get a % for how much their skill has gone up (e.g. 4.5%) - 4.5% x 150 = 6.75

You want their learning ability to be 6 or above really...

Although if they've got a granite chin and good confidence 5 or above is acceptable

View source code and train a skill which is useless - you then get a % for how much their skill has gone up (e.g. 4.5%) - 4.5% x 150 = 6.75

You want their learning ability to be 6 or above really...

Although if they've got a granite chin and good confidence 5 or above is acceptable

If you base your fighter cut/keep decision solely on learning speed be prepared to be disappointed when fighters with better hiddens eventually catch up with them skill wise. Fast learning speed can be a huge false positive when evaluating a fighter early in their career. A fast learner without good hiddens becomes garbage at age 25 or so. Never choose "fast learner" as a hidden, its a waste of 30 hidden points.

• Upvote 7

If you base your fighter cut/keep decision solely on learning speed be prepared to be disappointed when fighters with better hiddens eventually catch up with them skill wise. Fast learning speed can be a huge false positive when evaluating a fighter early in their career. A fast learner without good hiddens becomes garbage at age 25 or so. Never choose "fast learner" as a hidden, its a waste of 30 hidden points.

Slow learners require a lot of patience.

Puno still isn't capped yet and was created at 16... also was 6-5 at one point too. A lot of patience required for slow learners, even with great hiddens.

• Upvote 3

I almost always drop guys if they don't have granite chin, KO Power or good chin as you can see from my prospects

• Upvote 2