Cyborg Justino’s statement

Tycooner

Cyborg Justino’s statement:

Your excuses for not fighting me are falling almost as fast as you will when I get you in the cage – stop with the reckless steroid allegations- I am clean! You know I have passed multiple test, including random testing- lets do Olympic random testing you and I- like Mayweather/Pacquiao- and one less excuse for you to hide behind – Lorenzo signed me- I’m back and coming for you – but you will either retire to movies or run to 125 like you ran from me at 145- you will never be the best until you fight the best- step up- it takes two to scrap- don’t be scared- the fans see me coming and you talking- have some respect for the fans- it’s embarrassing how you will go up in weight to fight Gina or Leila but not me- regardless I’m coming for you- make an effort instead of just hiding behind excuses – you may have 99 excuses not to fight me – but not being in the UFC ain’t one.

• Upvote 3

So this means she's dropping down in weight?

As of right now, no one is entirely sure.

Several 'in-the-know' reporters are suggesting that she will have one last Invictus fight at 145 but will enter the cage at around 140. Effectively using the bout as a catchweight bout as a way to make it down to 135 by the end of the year. How accurate that is depends on how much you believe the reports.

she tried to make 135 already once and had to cancel the fight cause she was having issues and wasnt going to make the weight -- guess maybe she trying a different way this time -- i agree ronda is being a bitch and shit talker when it comes to fighting her -- ronda willing to go up for others but not cyborg then ronda talks more shit -- either way though i think ronda walks through cyborg i just hate the shit talking and not backing it up -- i mean some people just cant cut weight like others -- ronda fought at 145 in strikeforce and at 170 in the Olympics (i think was 170) -- just like gina cant make 135

• Upvote 1

yhea ronda and her mom have been talking all this shit about cyborg for a long time now cyborg is talking back now so ronda will have to fight her !

i dont see anyway Ronda can win she will not overpower cyborg like she has the other girls and cyborg could beat anyone ronda has beat .

everyone cyborg has fought thinks they can take her power but when they get hit they go in to retreat mode thats why some of cyborgs fights are not that great looking to have a great fight you need someone who will fight back and ronda will and she will get knockout in doing soo.

yhea ronda and her mom have been talking all this shit about cyborg for a long time now cyborg is talking back now so ronda will have to fight her !

i dont see anyway Ronda can win she will not overpower cyborg like she has the other girls and cyborg could beat anyone ronda has beat .

everyone cyborg has fought thinks they can take her power but when they get hit they go in to retreat mode thats why some of cyborgs fights are not that great looking to have a great fight you need someone who will fight back and ronda will and she will get knockout in doing soo.

Of course this is assuming that Cyborg maintains her power with the weight loss. This will be the big question mark if she is gifted a title shot straight away.

This fight pisses me off more then pacquiao, mayweather deal that took a eternity. But cyborg is not gonna get armbared 1 she is Brazilian lol 2 she is pretty Manley when it comes to strength now that may be contributed to steroids.

On the other hand Ronda won't be taken lightly this won't be a Gina Carano type match. In fact I see Cyborg winning on the ground by punches. Maybe even a UD I think we will all see that Ronda has heart and can rake a beating. If Cyborg does loose though I will give Ronda her props as the GOAT in the female ranks by far.

• Upvote 1

I really hope Cyborg wins and I got a feeling she will do really well. That all depends on how she handles the weight cut because it could really deplete her strength amongst other things but her strength is her biggest advantage over Ronda. Ronda has usually been the bigger stronger fighter but not this time. If Cyborg doesn't immediately rush her like the rest of her opponents I think she will do well and land some good shots. I see a knockout victory for her.

• Upvote 1

when cyborg hits Ronda she wont be thinking about the takedown any more she will go in to retreat mode and cover up cyborg is stronger than Ronda

she wont be so easy to armbar but ronda will get hit i hope the fight happens if i am wrong i will say soo but i got $1000 that i will be betting at http://sports.bovada.lv/ on cyborg and when the fight happens i posted my betting slip

Ronda is cashing in right now on being the best in a weak division, i think Cyborg is absolutely correct in calling out her bullshit on i'll fight Gina at 145 but not Cyborg, i mean Ronda is a rather big 135er compared to her opponents when she is in the cage she looks bigger than most. Ronda imo will never be the best woman's fighter because she never beat the best woman's fighter who has been Cyborg for numerous years, as the old saying goes to be the best, you have to beat the best.

WMMA is still in its infancy, Ronda is very much like Royce Gracie etc when the UFC first started, he had one skill set, but by fuck was that skill set better than anyone else had to offer at that time. Cyborg is a bit more well rounded and is pretty much the new style Brazilian style of fighter (great thai/kickboxing mixed in with BJJ). Ronda if she gets a hold of Cyborg and controls her, will more than likely toss her, she wasn't in the Olympics for nothing, the problem is getting control, Cyborg is very strong and i think will be able to push off or break any attempts to control quickly enough to stop it. Ronda will no doubt take a few shots in the fight, so the variable will be if Ronda can take Cyborgs shots without losing focus or her gameplan. As i think Mike Tyson said "everyone has a gameplan til they get punched in the mouth" so my money is on Cyborg ripping Ronda's arm off and beating her with it.

• Upvote 1

Ronda is cashing in right now on being the best in a weak division, i think Cyborg is absolutely correct in calling out her bullshit on i'll fight Gina at 145 but not Cyborg, i mean Ronda is a rather big 135er compared to her opponents when she is in the cage she looks bigger than most. Ronda imo will never be the best woman's fighter because she never beat the best woman's fighter who has been Cyborg for numerous years, as the old saying goes to be the best, you have to beat the best.

WMMA is still in its infancy, Ronda is very much like Royce Gracie etc when the UFC first started, he had one skill set, but by fuck was that skill set better than anyone else had to offer at that time. Cyborg is a bit more well rounded and is pretty much the new style Brazilian style of fighter (great thai/kickboxing mixed in with BJJ). Ronda if she gets a hold of Cyborg and controls her, will more than likely toss her, she wasn't in the Olympics for nothing, the problem is getting control, Cyborg is very strong and i think will be able to push off or break any attempts to control quickly enough to stop it. Ronda will no doubt take a few shots in the fight, so the variable will be if Ronda can take Cyborgs shots without losing focus or her gameplan. As i think Mike Tyson said "everyone has a gameplan til they get punched in the mouth" so my money is on Cyborg ripping Ronda's arm off and beating her with it.

i could not agree more!

• 2 weeks later...

thats funny cyborg could beat everyone rousey has beat rousey has been the bigger stronger fighter in every fight she wont be if she fights cyborg

and for every strike cyborg lands rousey skill will drop more and more

like they say you hit a black belt in the face once they become a brown belt and so on !lol rousey is good but i dont care what dana tells you her stand-up is shit it has been shit and she cant stand with cyborg but heres the thing if it goes to the ground cyborg is brown belt in BJJ under Andre Galvao

cyborg Submission grappling record is 7-1 her 1 lose was by points 2-1 in her 7 wins none of her opponents has even scored one point not one

Submission grappling

• 2009 ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championship Bronze Medalist
  • Paraná Senior Women's Freestyle State Championship (2007)
  • 2011 IBJJF World Jiu-Jitsu Championship Female Gold Medalist
  • 2012 IBJJF World Jiu-Jitsu Championship Female Gold Medalist

For Some people success is like farts- They are bothered if it comes from anyone other than Themselves.

At first I was not sure what Ronda's mom really Meant by que statement.

Ronda is an amazing athlete with unbelievable credentials. World Champion Judo, Undefeated MMA, Strikeforce, UFC Champion, and has pretty much the definition of success Been. To say it lightly, Ronda Rousey has cleared out the 135lbs division, after being given Beheerder the honorary belt.

Ronda is 11-0 and the total team she has spent inside the Octagon, still below 25 minutes, Talk about Domination!

Who Else is she going to fight? Holly Holm? Bethe Corriea?

Both Opponents respectable, and I'm sure will be interesting matchups, but we know what the Vegas odds will look like. What motivates a person to stay hungry like that? Is it trying to find a way to beat an opponent faster than 14 seconds? Maybe trying to find an opponent you think can make it into the third round? How about Selecting one so you can show the world you have 'striking to go with grappling'? Honestly thats only an answer the person fighting can answer. Ronda's mom was correct When she said that "No matter what she does it wont be enough for some people."

Maybe Ronda is satisfied with her Olympic Bronze. Maybe she is comfortable Knowing she was so dominate at 135lbs que only one of her Opponents made it to the second round. Maybe she has enough money que she no longer has the desire to fight MMA. Whatever her reason for fighting, it is only hers to answer and for the long the she is wanting to fight They will be able to find someone to promote promotion of an opponent, and she will proceed to make money.

Ronda's mom Said 'No she should not Go up in weight'. My question is why? She has already proven she is the best in the world at que weight.

Athletes For some the competition is more than just a popularity contest. Anyone remember Michael Jordan? He won three consecutive NBA Championships world with the Bulls, just to leave basketball all together to try his talents in Baseball, before returning to win three more consecutive Championships in the NBA. He did this because he wanted to test himself, the desire que cam From Within. MMA is full of fighters que cared more about the challenge than the popularity of the entourage. BJ Penn moving up to fight Lyoto Machida, Silva Wanderlia facing Mark Hunt, even Cat Zingano coming up from 125lbs to join the UFC and face Ronda Rousey. These are athletes who have pushed for the fights to prove to Themselves They Could Overcome the adversity.

Similar to Ronda Rousey, Cyborg has cleared out the 145lbs division. She has beaten every contender in such an impressive fashion que They have Either signed with rival promotions or dropped weight to fight in a different division Entirely. Seeking challenges Cyborg has stepped into the Lion Fight ring, battling 8x World Champion Jornia Baars in a strictly Muay Thai rules fight, only to return to MMA and dismantle her opponent in violent fashion. Cybrog has proven she is the best fighter in the world at 145lbs.

What our customers what is better product for Free

In the Sport of MMA I think que saying is partially true. Fans of want the best fights, but They Are willing to pay for Them. Ronda is the best in the world at 135lbs. Cyborg is the best in the world at 145lbs. Both are getting paid well to defend Considerably Their championships.

* Are fans really interested in Cris overpowering the technique of Ronda Rousey for a quick TKO win at 145lbs?

* Or would like to see the They depleted Cyborg at 135lbs struggle to defend the Judo toss?

The real answer is neither. Fans want the best fight possible and They want both of these girls in the position to give Them a 25 minute battle que will bring WMMA the legacy it deserves. I do not think anyone is overly concern with who defends the belt, who signs the paychecks, or even what the fight promotion Occurs in, fans just want to see the Champions Both fight, Which would make meeting in the middle seem logical.

I do not believe in special rules for special people.

Anytime the fight with Cyborg gets Mentioned, Rousey brings up the positive steroid results from almost 3 years in August Since que Cyborg Team Has Been randomly tested 7 separate occasions and has never Been found with the band substance in her system. These are the exact same tests Rousey supporters use to 'Prove' Rousey is not taking any form of the developing countries. Having Admitted her mistakes, Cyborg has Began suggesting 6months of out of competition testing Olympic level prior to any fight with Rousey, Which would Ensure the natural competition, and Certainly not give anyone special rules. The UFC has promoted catchweight bouts several times, and seeing how the Cyborg has never competed at 135lbs, it would not seem logical to allow her to fight for que belt without facing the competitor ranked offbeat anyways. The only real way to promote promotion this fight without special rules towards Either champ, would be to promote promotion it as a catchweight Where They Both meet in the middle.

The truth is Their legacies need each other

While it is clear Cyborg is not 'In the UFC', rumors Within the MMA circles are que both of these women are contracted to Zuffa. The catchweight bout of 140lbs Allows each to keep Champion Their belt, and Gives Them the option of returning to separate Their promotions to defend it regardless of outcome.

This is the fight the fans want to see, but it is Both fighters responsabilidades to make it happen, because Either one of Them Can Stay in Their Own division and continues to display Their dominance while cashing checks fight.

In order for this fight to happen, it is going to take Both of Them wanting to answer the question 'Who is the baddest chick on the planet "- because without it" success is like a fart- You sit around it long enough you start to believe your own shyt do not stink ".

In the case of Ronda Rousey you have to wonder if she really Believes Could she beat Cyborg, Eventually she would not want to prove it to herself?

Would the stronger more technical Liz Carmouch have beaten Ronda?

Would the better Gina Carano have submitted Cyborg?

Is Cyborgs power too much for Ronda's technique?

As a champion I think would be the type These challenges of que would push you into fight camp, not the opportunity to call out the # 14 ranked offbeat female fighter who just won a controversial split decision. If it is personal animosity between Cyborg and Rousey, Then Fighting Solves everything.

Regardless if Cyborg can make 135 or not, if the fight never happens, both of these Champions will have to live in October Their retirement being asked 'What if' and 'Why Not' During interviews, Which is something I do not think any ' true 'champion wants to be asking Themselves When They finally hang up the gloves.

Article by: Peter Farewell

Yeah, pretty much man. It's obvious Rhonda doesn't want anything to do with Cyborg, she never has. That's why she'd go up and fight a retired Gina, and not fight Cyborg. To be fair, Cyborg's almost a man. She will fuck Rhonda up.

There's a chance that if they get on the ground, and Cyborg has a lapse of concentration, or ends up in an unfavorable position that Rousey submits her, but I'm going to be betting the house on Cyborg. As long as Santos doesn't come out lookin like 2015 Shogun she should have no problems beating her into the dirt.

Oh wtf with cyborg. She signed with zuffa already, fight someone at 135 and then you get your title shot like everyone else.

I would have a lot less problem with her talking shit if she wasn't a recently busted steroid user. Show a little humility. Win a ufc fight and you get your shot, but after getting caught cheating she should stfu until then imo.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh wtf with cyborg. She signed with zuffa already, fight someone at 135 and then you get your title shot like everyone else.

I would have a lot less problem with her talking shit if she wasn't a recently busted steroid user. Show a little humility. Win a ufc fight and you get your shot, but after getting caught cheating she should stfu until then imo.

She isn't a recently busted steroid user, last time she was busted was almost 4 years ago. Since then nothing but claims most of them coming from what seems to me a scared Ronda.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1