Vendetta vs. The Bomb Squad

Davie Brophy (14) vs Hio Bazard (18)

Davie Jones(12) vs Zurgadai Jebe (6)

Killua Zoldyck vs Davy De Decker (6)

John Taylor vs Thiago Neves (4)

Evil Empire vs. Evolution

Joel Jackson(8) vs Bin laden dude(8)

Ethan Sheehy(6) vs Visi Alaric(4)

Rusty Steel Penn(6) vs Daniel Budiman(4)

Tyrone Jackson vs JJ Bush(12)

Hart Foundation vs The House of Torment

Ismo Leikola(18) vs Tyrone Badass(12)

Allen Carrero(6) vs Peter Bonerz(10)

George Goretti(16) vs Manny Harris(6)

Billy Jack Harris vs Delta Frankzola (16)

Edite: these points are bullshit, I was on a hurry and messed most of them up, the lists are good, but the points aren't. I'll update the current rankings some time later, but currently at the front is the hart foundation I believe.

Came into that fight at 85% energy (I need to sort my training out :D) and still came away with the win.

Good to see Wolf also picked up a win, but I have to say KingEpicity has to be the unluckiest guy in this tournament. Dominating fights only to get knocked out right at the end.

So lemme count this

Shiftas - Beaten

Mickey Hart - Beaten

Bear Stevenson - Beaten

Who's next?

Rut Ro You ask :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

Came into that fight at 85% energy (I need to sort my training out :D) and still came away with the win.

Good to see Wolf also picked up a win, but I have to say KingEpicity has to be the unluckiest guy in this tournament. Dominating fights only to get knocked out right at the end.

So lemme count this

Shiftas - Beaten

Mickey Hart - Beaten

Bear Stevenson - Beaten

Who's next?

Me

• Upvote 1

not sure if people noticed but dick hardwood dropped his fighter for the tournament. how will this be handled. I mean everyone knew the length of the tournament and for a experienced manager to go and drop his fighter before the end is pretty unacceptable

not sure if people noticed but dick hardwood dropped his fighter for the tournament. how will this be handled. I mean everyone knew the length of the tournament and for a experienced manager to go and drop his fighter before the end is pretty unacceptable

hart foundation have a back up fighter if all comes to all.i know he be pretty sick to join ventetta but the show must go on.It just a option personally i think mike should force him to take the fighter back till the end of the tournament .

here a link should pm him to see if he is interested

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=270328

I really wasn't thinking about it and now I feel bad, I kinda asked someone's opinion on the matter and they told me to drop him and I did without thinking about it. Guy has no chin at all and pillow fists, however Ryne has a point. If need be, I will contact Mike and ask him to give me Killua back to the end of the tournament to fulfill my obligations.

• Upvote 2

Exactly ... I think if odds were put out from the start they would have been at the bottom... Now look at em... about to be put in check :thumbup:

I had vendetta or ebolution taking this, look at them now :/
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I had vendetta or ebolution taking this, look at them now :/

To be honest, I don't know what is happening with The Dude, but he has some real life stuff happening and he seemed to be going in with low energy in his fights.

Dick Hardwood had to have the most unlucky fighter in the tournament, his sliders were near perfect, the only thing letting him down was his hiddens as he was dominating his fights before his chin let up on him.

Wolf already knows what messed up for him :D You could see he sorted it out in the last fight

I am shocked I have gone 3-0 in this. Sure, I was at 100% for my first fight and got a 22 second KO, but I came into the second fight with 90% energy against a grappler who took me down, and 85% against a MT fighter and I beat both of them quite comfortably.

To be honest, I don't know what is happening with The Dude, but he has some real life stuff happening and he seemed to be going in with low energy in his fights.

Dick Hardwood had to have the most unlucky fighter in the tournament, his sliders were near perfect, the only thing letting him down was his hiddens as he was dominating his fights before his chin let up on him.

Wolf already knows what messed up for him :D You could see he sorted it out in the last fight

I am shocked I have gone 3-0 in this. Sure, I was at 100% for my first fight and got a 22 second KO, but I came into the second fight with 90% energy against a grappler who took me down, and 85% against a MT fighter and I beat both of them quite comfortably.

Please come in fully strengthtified for your next fight... <---- big mad up words =)

Yea, to be honest I thought Vendetta would walk all over everyone here but creation hasnt been kind to them =)

Please come in fully strengthtified for your next fight... <---- big mad up words =)

Yea, to be honest I thought Vendetta would walk all over everyone here but creation hasnt been kind to them =)

I'm honestly tempted to come in with low energy again since it seems to be working for me :D

I'm honestly tempted to come in with low energy again since it seems to be working for me :D

Good excuss for when you get your ass kicked I guess.... If vendetta doesnt want to fight why the fuck are you bitches here? Not the Vendetta I remember for sure.