Clash Of Alliances

Rain

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14277874074035.jpg

Mohamed Jafar 'Cameltoe' Bin Al Aziz:

Asalaam Alaikum mother fuckers. I am Mohamed fighting for the EFC, the best alliance in world. I want say to Allen Carrero that he is doomed and by the grace of Allah I will send this pig into hell! He look like dirty pig eater from US of A and allah has given me chance to destroy him, for this I am thankful. After we beat the 'Fart Foundation' I will then jihad against other pussy alliances like Vendetta and show that they really are shit alliance, all of you assholes will praise Mohamed Jafar Bin Al Aziz after this. Now I must go and make sexy time with my wives and attend to my camel farm. Allahu akbar bitches! haw haw haw!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14277874074035.jpg

Mohamed Jafar 'Cameltoe' Bin Al Aziz:

Asalaam Alaikum mother fuckers. I am Mohamed fighting for the EFC, the best alliance in world. I want say to Allen Carrero that he is doomed and by the grace of Allah I will send this pig into hell! He look like dirty pig eater from US of A and allah has given me chance to destroy him, for this I am thankful. After we beat the 'Fart Foundation' I will then jihad against other pussy alliances like Vendetta and show that they really are shit alliance, all of you assholes will praise Mohamed Jafar Bin Al Aziz after this. Now I must go and make sexy time with my wives and attend to my camel farm. Allahu akbar bitches! haw haw haw!

Please post this in the SPI: Helsinki smack talk thread :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=270460

here he is maybe be a good idea to sign him up now but i wait awhile before you replace the others guys an send him a fight offer. also did you pm then?I sent then message but maybe another message would be a good idea from the tournament runner .They should be no issues with then since there all pretty active

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=270460

here he is maybe be a good idea to sign him up now but i wait awhile before you replace the others guys an send him a fight offer. also did you pm then?I sent then message but maybe another message would be a good idea from the tournament runner .They should be no issues with then since there all pretty active

sent him a contract, also messaged the other guy. He seems to be active, but just sitting on the contract.

I would love to see some pre / post fight write ups for these events. I am willing to pay for any and all write ups.

I would love to see some pre / post fight write ups for these events. I am willing to pay for any and all write ups.

It would be nice but maybe in the later stages of the tournament. Now most of the guys are one dimensional, most of them have a record of 0-0, and none of them use the smack talk thread to create personalities :|

well my team sucked apart from me haha... bloody hart foundation i mean seriously!? Anyway i took out the heart of the hart foundation so im okay with that although the fucker lasted over 100 shots, what the fuck!

• Upvote 3

I got evolution to win this whole thing to be honest, but now...

Ha ha no way hart foundation expose you posers .

well my team sucked apart from me haha... bloody hart foundation i mean seriously!? Anyway i took out the heart of the hart foundation so im okay with that although the fucker lasted over 100 shots, what the fuck!

ha ha mister pllow fisted :thumbup: .hey i landed a bunch of ground and pound.Your lucky i didn't knock you out in the last round that would have be super funny .yeah you got beat my a better alliance what can i say except evolution got no game :guitar:

• Upvote 2

Billy Jack and The Clash where a little under the weather for there fights due to a long flight on my private jet. I knew cocaine and hookers was not a good meal plan for the fight but I could not help myself. Next time I will save the hookers for the flight back to LA so they are not to physically and mentally drained.

• Upvote 3