Clash Of Alliances

Rain

I can't tell you why he has not accepted but I did offer to replace his fighter with my backup that I created. Up to you though, with my creation tournament resume it is a good shot at a easy win.

I don't mind fighting your back up.

~Mike

Damn, another 3-1 loss for Vendetta. Came into the fight with 89% energy and still beat Mickey Hart even when he took me down :D

yep i am the anchor that weighting down by team that for sure :weeping: .I have to admit my team or carried my ass this tournament .If only my guy was not pillow fisted you would have be in trouble :yes: .

Also one more thing vendetta

http://s11.postimg.org/4d70n5ryn/images_3.jpg?noCache=1429990288

3-1 baby yeah how you like then apples

http://s15.postimg.org/8ug0ab0ob/ggf.jpg

• Upvote 3

lol I don't know what to say. We did get our ass kicked but I also got the worst roll ever in a game of luck when creating my fighter. Guy is horrrrible and if it wasn't a multiple fight creation tournament he would of been dropped so fast he wouldn't of shown up on my record lol. Oh well, I have to work with what I have in this case, which isn't much that that glass jaw of a fighter.

lol I don't know what to say. We did get our ass kicked but I also got the worst roll ever in a game of luck when creating my fighter. Guy is horrrrible and if it wasn't a multiple fight creation tournament he would of been dropped so fast he wouldn't of shown up on my record lol. Oh well, I have to work with what I have in this case, which isn't much that that glass jaw of a fighter.

You're not the only one who got a bad roll. I'm shocked my guy won.

~Mike

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14121689204848.png

"Mini Braveheart" Davie Brophy

2-0-0

Remember that time Allen Carrero won a fight??.....

http://media.giphy.com/media/1Zbeweu52ZaQE/giphy.gif

So uh, moving on...I am fighting some MT guy who popped Inexperienced? Cheers for the win fellas

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14290342592923.jpg

*Ismo «Gangsteri» Leikola set the world on fire in his first two MMA fights, easily destroying both of his opponents with his heavy hands. We sat down with the talented fighter ahead of his scheduled ass beating of Rusty Steel Penn on May 16th.*

Reporter: «So Ismo, tell us a bit about yourself.»
Ismo: «There is not much to tell. I grow up in shitty Finnish village. Only thing we have for entertainment is drinking vodka, fighting with our bare hands and listening to radio theater about loneliness. Naturally I choose to fight.»
Reporter: «I see. As fun as drinking yourself to death in a land without sun sounds, I understand why you chose to fight professionally instead. In any case, your upbringing seems to have prepared you nicely for the cutthroat world of professional MMA. Do your parents approve of your choice of career?»
Ismo: «My parent die in bizarre reindeer accident. My father drinking one night while listening to radio theater. He decide to end miserable existence right then. We can not afford gun in shitty Finnish village due to crushing poverty, so we need to work hard and be creative to maintain colossal suicide rate. First he try to end life by staying in sauna for very long, but Pekka Leikola was Finnish sauna champion for many year. In the end he get frustrate and try to sodomize reindeer. His penis break in half due to horrible cold and he die from complications two weeks later.»
Reporter: «And your mother?»
Ismo: «She was reindeer.»
Reporter: «Right. That’s very tragic.»
Ismo: «Not really. We had reindeer steak for entire week.»
Reporter: «Hey, silver linings and all that. How do you plan to deal with Rusty Steel Penn tomorrow?»
Ismo: «I plan to batter him upside head more than alcoholism and depression batter entire population of Finland.»
Reporter: «I wish you the best of luck, sir.»

• Upvote 2

Came into that fight at 85% energy (I need to sort my training out :D) and still came away with the win.

Good to see Wolf also picked up a win, but I have to say KingEpicity has to be the unluckiest guy in this tournament. Dominating fights only to get knocked out right at the end.

So lemme count this

Shiftas - Beaten

Mickey Hart - Beaten

Bear Stevenson - Beaten

Who's next?

• Upvote 1

You wish. Let's make a bet?

I'll put 1m if you beat my guy Hio Bazard. If not, you give me 1m. :D

ha ha to rich for my blood and my guys hidden s not to great here what i do .Since it a team event i bet 250 k the the heart foundation beats the bomb squad when we meet .If heart foundation wins i get 250k if by some miracle bomb squad wins you get 250k if a draw no bet were both break even .You down ?