Lords of Bitchassness

JCRaven

Regardless of what the situation is, there is absolutely no need to be telling people to either kill themselves or that you hope someone kills them. This is a game, and I think some people need to realise that before posting on here about shit like that.

• Upvote 4

Borschranoff 2015-04-02 19:27:37
Peel said you guys agreed to fight vs Camacho?

U want a longer deal or a 1 fight? Id love to sign him up for multiple fights
Re: Borschranoff 2015-04-02 20:30:09
umm no i didn't and tell peel to go fuck himself, i haven't talked to him since i left the alliance. i don't even know who his fighter is and i don't care. oh yah and lords is now on my list of alliances i won't to do business with because of him

this is the first i heard of this and no i did''t agree to it with peel, rameriz mailed me....what ever happens i'm done with the game mike likes it with bullshit like this...i'll spend my time making shirts for real fighters....don't care who or what thinks of it fuck all of you and your mothers

• Downvote 1

peel the reason me and scottie left your shithole of an alliance because you bitched at him for gaining a higher rank than you...i served in the navy and cleaned up my room for years i got a mexican girlfriend she makes sure lol ... keep being a fake ass true detective...not doing anything for any company your shithole of an alliance makes...this game has turned to shit because of morons like you...if you think i have dirt on you...you should hit up other former members they have horror stories of you're BS alliance...you're are scum

PS

Jeff ramirez is you're bitch how sad is it to be a bitch of a bitch

I bitched about the FA money laundering he carried out as did many managers. There were many threads and numerous attacks on the forum nothing to do with me.

You have made a fool of yourself and now turn it against me.

The mis understanding between Jeff and yourself has been explained.

You over reacted, now because I cause controversy (quite deliberately) you have decided to berate me.

You were not a Marine then?

Jon "Bam Bam" Webb (270023) vs Niles "Worthy" The Gent (270016)

"

Bjorn eat dicks explain how your org plain a fight with two fighters with the same manager with 7-8 fights a piece already per fighter

http://www.mmatycoon...php?FTID=717396

fuck your org and H-13"

now let me see u pissin down the neck of alliance mate Timmy !! for putting that fight together...cmon bro