Put a fork in em

Rambo

I'm sure all this is just a coincidence and no rules were broken here, a big misunderstanding made most likely from an organized meeting between friends and strangers at the internet cafe in Curitiba.

Nice catch Carrot Top! Curitiba in the house, BRAZIL!!!!

I dont care about can crushing anymore because so many low self esteem managers do it but this shit is different. Demoralizing tbh. I hope someone notified Mike.

The punishment is pretty simple. All of his multis should be deleted. Any fighters picked up from a multi should be released and his main account should be banned from picking up free agents for 6 months to a year. I think that is a suitable, creative punishment without being too harsh like a super ban hammer.

• Upvote 3

The punishment is pretty simple. All multis deleted. Any fighters picked up from a multi should be released and his main account should be banned from picking up free agents for 6 months to a year. I think that is a suitiable, creative punishment without being too harsh like a super ban hammer.

Won't happen. LOL.

Not ALL multis. I meant ALL of his multis.

Mike has already stated pretty much that this game isn't sustainable if ALL multis in the entire game were purged.

The punishment is pretty simple. All of his multis should be deleted. Any fighters picked up from a multi should be released and his main account should be banned from picking up free agents for 6 months to a year. I think that is a suitable, creative punishment without being too harsh like a super ban hammer.

I really like that one. Creative. With the amount of time he's invested into this, seems like a legitimate punishment. Could always auto-retire all the fighters too.

• Upvote 4

Look, every multi account anyone has is gaining a competitive advantage to a degree because you learn more info from having more fights... But farming top fighters from one account to another is seriously exploiting things and that's never gunna fly.

You go girl!

Respect the authoritayyy bitchnitz

Look, every multi account anyone has is gaining a competitive advantage to a degree because you learn more info from having more fights... But farming top fighters from one account to another is seriously exploiting things and that's never gunna fly.

Thank youuuuu Mike!

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/ce/ce68c60328bf7a4cf98700b75e40160cd64f8aba1d070a541a8b295849914522.jpg

• Upvote 1