Spy on opponents (scout) - Spin & Win Prize

MasterLeader

Should there be a "Spy" tool?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a "Spy" tool?

• Yes, great idea! You should be able to see opponents' tactics pre-fight
    • Yes, great idea! You should be able to see a list of all your opponents' skills (i.e. secondaries and physicals also)
    • Yes, great idea! However I feel it should be implemented differently, not via "Spin & Win"
    • No
    • Other Suggestion...

I apologise in advance if this has already been suggested...

...however, wouldn't it be great if you could win a "spy" prize in the Spin & Win whereby you could either spy on your opponents' tactics before a fight or see their precise skills? It isn't unrealistic, since I would imagine in real life it would definitely be possible to scout opponents and find out more information other than their primaries.

Could add a new dimension to the game - what does everyone think?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

Why not give them my password so they can just log in and check for themselves?

You guys are acting like every fight you could use this. It would be quite a rare prize and so very infrequently used.

Also - just because you can see your opponents' tactics or skills, doesn't mean you're guaranteed to win - just makes the strategic side of the game slightly easier.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You guys are acting like every fight you could use this. It would be quite a rare prize and so very infrequently used.

Also - just because you can see your opponents' tactics or skills, doesn't mean you're guaranteed to win - just makes the strategic side of the game slightly easier.

Why not? If I know what your sliders are I can predict them 100% right, his stuff won't work, my will. 95% chance of winning.

And to be honest this game wouldn't have that many players if it was easy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's nice to see people thinking of new ideas, but I don't think it's a good idea. The fun of the game is that you never know what your opponent is going to do. Because he was aggressive in his last fight doesn't mean that he'll be that again. It's like trying to find a patron in it and it's fun to do.

I vote 'no' .

It is sort of a redundant thing.

For the sliders, people can just set their sliders one way, then change them to what they need 5/10 minutes before the fight if they noticed their opponent won a Spy prize to remove the risk.

For skills, you could easily just look back on an opponents fights to see what he does, and you can pretty much guess their skills from their previous fights.

Thanks for your polite feedback bjorn - I've got a lot of experience in this game, probably 300 fights since November 2010 - I can see the pros & cons of including this, I believe a skill indication spy tool would be effective & wouldn't give too much away?

300 fights since 2010??? your profile says 79 fights since mid 2014

300 fights since 2010??? your profile says 79 fights since mid 2014

If you don't log in for a certain amount of time, your account gets deleted and sometimes you can't recover the account.

Same thing happened to me, I have had probably 600 fights since Nov. 09 (rough estimate), but you will only see the 260 I have had since I came back since my previous account was deleted.

If you don't log in for a certain amount of time, your account gets deleted and sometimes you can't recover the account.

Same thing happened to me, I have had probably 600 fights since Nov. 09 (rough estimate), but you will only see the 260 I have had since I came back since my previous account was deleted.

Yeah it's happened to me a couple times...

I think i've actually had close to 500 fights.

I decided to up vote your negative posts, I just don't feel like the negative votes are being used properly here. Just because you disagree with the idea doesn't mean you should down vote the post, I would think down votes should be saved for legitimate bad post(ex spam) / repetitive bad posters rather then someone posting a suggestion that just isn't a good idea. This current concept isn't very welcoming to others who might want to make a suggestion in the future.

I also voted no.

• 2 weeks later...