Solitude Smacktalk Topic

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14333592731738.jpg

DARTH MAULER

"Light Always Needs A Source Of Energy, Darkness Does Not Need A Source Of Energy. Therefore, Darkness Will Always Beat Light. One Day When Light Dissapears The Darkness Will Prevail"

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14310283854884.gif

Pista "The Yolk" Isvan

Sick mambo jambo you talking there. I honestly like the dark, but I like to have some laser so music and stuff, let's party. Just found my next opponent and my manager keeps nagging me to get back in the gym. Heh I quess I'll have to work hard in the daytime and party harder into the night :guitar:

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14333592731738.jpg

DARTH MAULER

"Light Always Needs A Source Of Energy, Darkness Does Not Need A Source Of Energy. Therefore, Darkness Will Always Beat Light. One Day When Light Dissapears The Darkness Will Prevail"

http://i62.tinypic.com/k4v2pl.jpg

Hey bro if it's dark, I won't be able to see who's kicking me in the face.......... Oh yeah, it's Pista :weeping:

• Upvote 1

http://i62.tinypic.com/k4v2pl.jpg

Hey bro if it's dark, I won't be able to see who's kicking me in the face.......... Oh yeah, it's Pista :weeping:

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14310283854884.gif

Pista "The Yolk" Isvan

It happened just once. Maybe next time I will be on the floor looking for the skirts of the octogon girls (ah.. they don't have skirts, my bad). Till then lets drink. :drunk:

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1433070576solitude%208.png

Solitude 8

The Island: The Underground (1,000)
10th June

Welcome to the main card preview fro Solitude’s 8th event. With intriguing fights lined up and fights that will have an impact on the future of the divisions. Read on for more.

Magnus Bravie vs. Antti Ahma – 205lbs

Well god damn what a fight! Two fighters who love to throw heavy leather. Both are extremely proficient boxers with accurate punches and a tonne of power in each fist. Bravie is very aggressive with his punches but he also loves to work from the clinch position where he unleashes great dirty boxing and wears his opponent down. He uses his power to its full potential and he knows if he connects clean the other guy will fall. Ahma will be making his debut in Solitude, but he comes in on a 3 fight win steak all via (T)KO. He may be the more accurate of the strikers, placing his strikes instead of loading up on them. He is also very capable in the clinch and again, he is extremely accurate.

The winner of this fight will be next in line for a title shot, Janghong Pasty and Nuke Laloosh will be battling it out to be the inaugural champion. High stakes will bring out the best of these fighters, but one of them will go home with their first loss of their career. Bravie has shown he has insane amounts of power and Ahma will not find it easy to land the amount of punches he is used too. I think that Bravie and Ahma will have a closely fought 1st round, but Bravie will land in the 2nd with one of his power punches that leaves Ahma face down.

Prediction: Bravie via KO

Bjorn "The Berserker" Axiom vs. "Masamune" Sephiroth Jenova – 265lbs

Another fight with title implications, as the winner of this fight will face a yet unknown fighter to determine who will hold the heavyweight belt. In Axiom’s two fights he has shown 2 very different approaches. His first fight he swarmed out and finished in under a minute, displaying massive KO power. In his second fight he was more cautious and showed a great game plan, landing with more volume than power. This tactic worked out as he eventually wore his opponent down enough and swarmed for the finish. Now he is in his first fight in Solitude with a hard challenge ahead of him. Jenova is currently 3-0 with 2 wins in Solitude, all by way of KO or TKO. This is a man who loves to fight, when I said the next card we have available is on the 10th, he asked to fight on the local scene so he can keep himself fresh. That love for fighting has led him to two consecutive 1st round finished in under 1 minute, everything he throws is designed to decapitate or break ribs.

Both possess massive power in their fists, their chins remain untested so far. Well this is the fight in which we will see who has the will to take a punch and give it back. I have a feeling Jenova’s aggressiveness will pay off once again, it took him 2 punches to end his last fight and I feel this will be a rock ‘em sock ‘em fight but Jenova should get the better of it.

Prediction: Jenova via TKO

Grimpen Shatterstone vs. Bruce Honeybottom – 265lbs

Two more undefeated heavyweights here and possibly to determine the other contestant in a future title fight between the Jenova/Axiom winner. Shatterstone may well be the most well rounded fighter in the division. Whilst his boxing isn’t great it serves to set up his takedowns where he is relentless in seeking the submission, this has led to 2 straight submission wins in under 1 minute. All of Honeybottom’s wins have come in the 1st round, that makes 3 consecutive 1st round KOs. His clinch game is possibly his strongest asset but once he hurts his opponent he is relentless in seeking a finish, he is able to spot the slightest wobble of an opponent.

This fight relies on wheter or not Shatterstone is able to get Honeybottom to the ground. I feel he will have a hard time doing it eventually leaving himself open for Honeybottom to pounce and secure a finish.

Prediction: Honeybottom via KO

Zadimus Delacroix vs. BJ "stroke Hard" Gaylord – 170lbs

More undefeated fighters going at it here, this time in the welterweight division. Delacroix has made a name for himself by having unstoppable power in his fists and his excellent, technical boxing. He finishes his opponents fast, both being stopped in the first round. Gaylord is a similar fighter, he has great boxing, but he may hold the advantage in the clinch where his superior wrestling may be able to give him more control in close quarters.

This will be a close fight, both having proven KO power and great boxing and clinch. However, I feel Delacroix’s boxing is superior to that of Gaylord and he should be able to make better use of his 7cm range advantage and use timing to capitalise on Gaylord’s errors.

Prediction: Delacroix via TKO

Josh "Baby Faced Assassin" Mir vs. Keto "Dinger" Belle – 170lbs

Mir comes into this fight undefeated at 3-0, with 3 UD wins. His ground game is suffocating as his 3 opponents can testify, once he gets you to the ground he overwhelms with transitions, ground strikes and submission attempts. His takedowns are also very accurate, rarely wasting energy pursuing takedowns that will not happen. Belle is an anti-wrestler, his wrestling is his strongest suit but he prefers to make mush of his opponents faces with his punching. With 3 straight wins in under 3 minutes, 2 of them under 1 minute, his power is noteworthy as is his eagerness to get the job done and go home.

The questions coming into this fight revolve around whether or not Mir will be able to get this fight to the floor. I feel that Belle has built his MMA game around staying on his feet and is adept at stuffing takedowns and landing punches, the sprawl and brawl style should work well against Mir.

Prediction: Belle via KO

That rounds off the main card, and from this event forth only the main card will be previewed. This is not to say I don’t care about the undercard fighters but it saves me time to work on other aspects of the org and I hope it also encourages the undercard fighters to strive to get on the main card to be previewed.

As always I hope you enjoyed this and good luck to all fighters.

Michael “The Wolf” Brakeley

Vlad "The Arrow" Strelkov (2-1)

http://mmatycoon.com/photo_gallery.php?pid=0&editFighterId=272837

I see that a champion in Light Heavyweight will be crowned... It's about time... I will for sure be the #1 contender when this opportunity comes at Lightweight, and I will secure my spot when I'll mop the floor with that fat korean Glorious Superior. If you even dream of beating me, you better wake up and apologise man, because there's no way out when you're in the path of the greatest Island's Lightweight ever. You will be honoured to eat my punches in front of all these fight fans admiring my skill and greatness.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13940152076322.jpg

Keto Belle 170lbs (3-1-0)

In just under 7 hours I make my Solitude debut, nice to see the review correctly tips me for another KO victory. It's nothing personal Mir but my manager has already told me that he's not interested in average fighters - I have to do well and become a well known name to get my ticket off this Island so don't expect any mercy.

I'd sooner finish the fight as soon as possible but the boss told me to try and make it 3 minutes and 1 second to help pay towards my travel home. I'm not sure Mir's chin can last that long but I'll see what I can do.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14307859069218.gif

"Masamune" Sephiroth Jenova

4-0-0

Another pitiful fool banished from my realms. Is there not a man around who can provide me with a challenge?

I still await the failed experiment to show up and do battle with me...

I graciously dedicate this victory to Mother, for once I achieve my goal, I will decimate this world of it's pitiful warriors

• Upvote 1

Solitude Press Announcement

In a short interview given by Michael Brakeley after the fights today, he revealed some big news for the future of the 265 division and 205 division.

"I said before the fights that the winner of the Jenova/Axiom fight will face off against the winner of Honeybottom/Shatterstone. Both Jenova and Honeybottom won in violent fashion and we can confirm they will fight on the 24th card and the winner will have a belt strapped around his waist. Best of luck to both fighters."

When asked about the popular playboy, Magnus Bravie, Brakeley has this to say ...

"He showed great determination in today's win, he took a thumping in the second round but came back strong to win the fight. However, he was taken to the hospital after the fight and he will be out a while to rest and recover. Should he decide to wait, he will be facing the winner of Pasty and Laloosh, who also compete on the 24th for the inaugural 205lbs title. Bravie's 4 straight wins proves he deserves the title."

Interesting news given out today, as Jenova will face Honeybottom on the 24th to determine the first Solitude 265 champion.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/14339455632rdhs7t.jpg

Solitude 9

The Island, The Underground (1,000)
13th June

Some huge fights once again for the premiere Island org. A title elimination fight at 185lbs as submission expert Thorvaldson fights the tough Irving Brown. Also a fight at 155lbs to determine one challenger for the title as Superior faces off against the Russian Strelkov. And there is the fight at 145lbs that will also change the fate of the division as McDonald fights King. Huge fights, huge card, let’s get into this.

Erik "The Red" Thorvaldson vs. Irving Brown – 185lbs

The winner of this fight will face Arthur Schopenhauer for the first 185lbs title. Although Thorvaldson came into MMA as a boxer, he has shown off his deadly and impressive submission game with 3 straight submission wins, all coming from him on bottom position. Brown is also undefeated at 3-0 in his career, all wins are via TKO and his striking is brutal. Not only that, but the pressure he puts on his opponents is overwhelming and his clinchwork is outstanding. Once he ties up, he unleashes a series of elbows and knees that is just beautiful to watch but I imagine for his opponents it’s living hell.

It’s the clinch game of Brown against the boxing and grappling of Thorvaldson. Thorvaldson does not have the wrestling to take Brown down and use his submission to his advantage so Brown will eat Thorvaldson alive on the feet.

Prediction: Brown via UD

Vlad "The Arrow" Strelkov vs. "The" Glorious Superior – 155lbs

The winner of this fight will be one challenger to the title, the other challenger is yet to be determined. Strelkov is a sprawl and brawler with great boxing ability, he also displays great power needing only 5 strikes to completely KO his last opponent. His clinch work is also a speciality of his, working well when bullying his opponent against the cage and unleashing punches. Superior is one of the best grapplers in the division, if not the best. He has excellent takedowns but his ground game is suffocating, he works for submissions or looks to improve positions, he never stops working on the ground.

Strelkov has been pretty outspoken about beating Superior but I am unsure. Superior only needs one takedown to make the fight his and he has shown a great ability to take a punch and keep coming forward.

Prediction: Superior via submission

Tom "Surfer" King vs. Jimmy Jr "Jimbo " McDonald – 145lbs

Both of these fighters have won 2 straight fights in Solitude, and winning a third will see them on their way to a title fight. First they must win. King has excellent Muay Thai and defensive wrestling. His clinch is where he is his best as he goes to work on the body and head of his opponents, rarely wasting energy with missed strikes. McDonald is a great boxer with sturdy defensive wrestling skills. Both his wins so far are via TKO, showing he has great power in his fists, he also works very well from the clinch.

I believe that McDonald is the better striker of the two and has the great power, but King has the better grappling in the clinch. King’s chin will be tested but at the end of the day I believe he will come in with the smarter game plan and take this fight.

Prediction: King via UD

Tommy Big vs. Santino "Sonny" Carolla – 265+lbs

Onto the big men now as one fighter will leave with their first blemish on their pristine record. Big carries big power, get it? He overpowers his opponents in the clinch where he goes balls to the wall to finish with body punches mixed in with uppercuts and hooks. Carolla is a similar fighter, he likes to overpower in close but he has shown the better technical striking at range as he swarms in with combinations and battering head punches.

This will be a close contest but Carolla seems to be coming in with low morale and that could be enough of a weakness to give Big and allow him the win.

Prediction: Big via TKO

Onslaught "Mean Man" Massacre vs. Charlotte Hardwood – 155lbs

Both have 1 submission win and 1 submission loss on their records, although Massacre has the more fights. However both are good strikers in their own rights so maybe we will see a good standing battle. Massacre is deadly on the ground, pouncing at any opportunity that presents itself but he also has very good boxing which he can use if his opponents decides to engage on the feet. Although Hardwood has good boxing in training, he has not yet used it and prefers to wrestle and get fights to the floor. With good ground and pound along with some competent submission ability whilst on top.

If Hardwood decides to wrestle he can make it a long night for Massacre, but Massacre is used to being on his back and can pull off a submission if given a chance. However I feel that Hardwood will win this fight.

Prediction: Hardwood via UD

That wraps up the main card for Solitude 9! See you next time.

Michael "The Wolf" Brakeley

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13947649659234.jpg

"The" Glorious Superior (272961)

Why doesn't the preview writer just slap on a swastika and end his silly charade, everyone can see what a reactionary counter-revolutionary he is. I give this preview 0.5/10 because he has me, everyone's one and only Glorious Superior, destroying just 1 of the 19 miserable cretins on this card.

I'll mop the floor with that fat korean Glorious Superior.

I am 5 pounds lighter than you. I was leading an insurgency against the Nipponese imperialists surviving on bamboo roots and grass while you were engorging yourself on your mother's teet.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14292128353673.jpg

Vlad Strelkov (2-1)

I don't understand how can you be so blind. He's a one trick pony, all he does is go for submission. All I do is knock people out. He needs to get a takedown to maul me, I don't need anything - fights starts and I start mauling him. I'm gonna feast on that korean midget!

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13947649659234.jpg

"The" Glorious Superior (272961)

Why doesn't the preview writer just slap on a swastika and end his silly charade, everyone can see what a reactionary counter-revolutionary he is. I give this preview 0.5/10 because he has me, everyone's one and only Glorious Superior, destroying just 1 of the 19 miserable cretins on this card.

I am 5 pounds lighter than you. I was leading an insurgency against the Nipponese imperialists surviving on bamboo roots and grass while you were engorging yourself on your mother's teet.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14292128353673.jpg

Vlad Strelkov (2-1)

Yet your tits say you're at least 205. My extra pounds are turned into muscle, your extra pounds is extra jelly in your belly.

• Upvote 1

So calling someone lighter than you fat qualifies as smack talk now?

This bores me. Wolf, conor, Dave, who's my next opponent?

The winner of your fight with Strelkov will most likely fight http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=273902&fidb=273658 the winner of that for the title. Good luck to both.

So calling someone lighter than you fat qualifies as smack talk now?

This bores me. Wolf, conor, Dave, who's my next opponent?

Vlad Strelkov (2-1)

Weight isn't everything. I'm a big ripped man while you're a soft squishy donut. You think that if you'll grow a double chin, you can hide yourself from my KO Power? Well then I'll hit you so hard I'll knock the fat out of you. I'm even almost feeling wrong that I'll have to punch a guy with his eyes closed shut already, but it's his choice to come and fight me. I bet that mole didn't saw he's signing the contract to fight against me, or otherwise he would have just ran away to the toilet to drop a good, nuclear bomb in it. Fucking koreans are still in 20th century in my eyes (which by the way, can actually see unlike that mole's eyes). If there's something left out of you after the fight, I'll make sure that your remains are safely returned to your pitiful land. That's my sign of respect for the disabled.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14304716446036.jpg

Tom "Surfer" King

Just another day at the office. Easy decision win. My opponent did his best, but wasn't good enough. I was breaking him down and won fairly easy.

13th p4p now on the island.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14333592731738.jpg

Darth Mauler

I am in need of a challenge for my next fight, but since there isn't one you will have to do. Prepair to be overwhelmed by pure evil

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14333592731738.jpg

Darth Mauler

I am in need of a challenge for my next fight, but since there isn't one you will have to do. Prepair to be overwhelmed by pure evil

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14304716446036.jpg

Tom "Surfer" King

Sure, sounds like a good plan. Lets make it for a belt to make it real interesting.

I'll wait to see what the matchmaker says, but I'm more than ok with fighting you ladybug!http://static.vecteezy.com/system/resources/previews/000/048/526/original/LadyBug.png