Leonardo Ferreira Vs. Rocky McColgan

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Ferreira
    • McColgan

Damn, this really picked up while I've been busy getting wasted for a couple of days now on summer holiday. Still going strong and definately need to keep a beer close when the fight starts.

But what goes for sliders, skills, luck and all that shit, I've always said that with good sliders you win fights and with bad hiddens you lose them :).

And this fight itself? I'm fully confident that Rocky can blast through Leo like he's done to pretty much everyone else so far. But then again, considering how good dinoo is and my track record against him, the fight screams the word EXPOSED! for Rocky. As I see it, it's going to be a onesided beatdown. Who's holding the hammer is left to be seen.

After the inital sizing each other up I thought Ferreira was going to run away with it there and then but Rocky came back strong at the end of round 1.

Good determination from Rocky, and shows a great chin. But Leandro steps it up to dominate the end of round 2.

Ferreira keeps the pressure high in round 3. But McColgan could still be dangerous, despite taking obvious damage to his face, ribs and legs.

Finally Leandro puts him away nicely in round 4.

Great fight.

(my notes as the fight was going on!)