Leonardo Ferreira Vs. Rocky McColgan

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Ferreira
    • McColgan

This might surprise you but Leo is a better fighter than Vlad and Dinooo is a better manager than you. Leo will bathe in his glorious, Irish blood.

• Upvote 1

Since the fight isn't even against Janne's fighter that I fought, your point is invalid.

You bet on Rocky because of a completely different fight which is an equally asinine point, though?

Wanna do a little side bet?

50k is fine. As an added condition, if Rocky wins I won't post for a month. If Leo wins, you'll rock "Dinooo popped my cherry" in your signature for two months. You in?

• Upvote 1

50k is fine. As an added condition, if Rocky wins I won't post for a month. If Leo wins, you'll rock "Dinooo popped my cherry" in your signature for two months. You in?

50k for you and two months of 'Dinooo popped my cherry' in my signature if Leo wins

50k for me and two months with another sentence I'll have to think about first in your signature if Rocky wins.

I don't want you out of the forum, who else would make it fun if you're not on the forum.?! :P

• Upvote 1

We'll see. I fought one of Janne his fighters once with Vlad and the fight was brutal . His fighter might have been a bit better, but it wasn't even a close fight.

He won't let me down ;)

errrr i have fought Janne three times, none of the fights were close.

Rocky is an awesome fighter with an impressive record and Janne is a great manager... that being said Leo is gonna tickle his chin and put a 1 on that record.

errrr i have fought Janne three times, none of the fights were close.

Rocky is an awesome fighter with an impressive record and Janne is a great manager... that being said Leo is gonna tickle his chin and put a 1 on that record.

After the bet with Mannetosen, I sure as hell hope that it's Rocky that tickles Leo's chin and puts him to sleep :P

No matter how it ends, this is a very cool and interesting fight and lots of managers will be keeping an eye out for this fight for sure.

I doubted Leo against Rinky, when Rinky was thought of as unbeatable. I doubted Leo against Rocky Tyson in their rematch, seeing as though he was the only dude to beat Leo under Dinooo.

Not again. Leo is a monster under Dinooo, the only loss he has had he avenged. He has beaten better opposition than that of McColgan. I mean anything can happen, but 9 times out of 10 i feel Leo whoops Rocky. Sorry Janne