The King Returns With A Bang

NickM

That helps a lot, when I first started I went through a bunch of free agents. I would look for guys with good skill and a bad record and pick them up. If their sliders looked jacked to me I would finish out there contract the way I thought they should be set. Sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't, but it helped me.

What are you, some kind of freaking star in this game or what? how it started you're very close of receiving gifts and flowers for coming back to an online game

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

What are you, some kind of freaking star in this game or what? how it started you're very close of receiving gifts and flowers for coming back to an online game

No, but this game does have an extremely good community who are very welcoming to both players who join the game, and those who return to the game.

Welcome back by the way NickM, I hope you enjoy :)

No, but this game does have an extremely good community who are very welcoming to both players who join the game, and those who return to the game.

Welcome back by the way NickM, I hope you enjoy :)

So true, this is one of the communitys that has the lowest amount of special people I've seen! Thanks mate