UFC 189: Chad Mendes vs. Conor McGregor Pick'em

kenlow73

Of course there is the main event, but one of the fights i am most looking forward to is Gunnar Nelson vs Brandon Thatch. I love watching Nelson fight, it will be interesting to see if he has made any adjustments after his loss last fight, but i can't pick against Thatch. He is HUGE for the weight class and Nelson is fairly small. i wouldn't be surprised if Nelson pulls off a submission though, his technique is great but Thatch's stand up i'm finding a hard time picking against.

Of course there is the main event, but one of the fights i am most looking forward to is Gunnar Nelson vs Brandon Thatch. I love watching Nelson fight, it will be interesting to see if he has made any adjustments after his loss last fight, but i can't pick against Thatch. He is HUGE for the weight class and Nelson is fairly small. i wouldn't be surprised if Nelson pulls off a submission though, his technique is great but Thatch's stand up i'm finding a hard time picking against.

Man talking about size... Thatch got subbed by Benson and that makes me think Gunnar has this :D

That's the thing, I dont think Nelson is a better wrestler than Bendo and will have a hard time getting Thatch grounded, but if he gets on top of him i dont give Thatch much chance of surviving. I really like both guys and hope whoever loses will come back from it.

Jeremy Stephens is called Lil Heathen but there's nothing lil about him when he misses weight by 4.5 pounds.

I got a feeling Thatch may overwhelm Gunner early. If he can take it the early assault I expect Gunner to take him down and sub him.

Conor and Mendes won't be Aldo-McGregor but I still think it will be awesome and could very well go the distance.

Lawler said he will KO Rory would be niece but easier said then done. Rory just does not look right with the Mohawk shave it brah.

Anyway Lawler has been a favorite of mine since my early days being a fellow Iowa boy. McGregor and Nelson are recent favs of mine. I also would like to see how Pendred can eat one of those bombs from John Howard. Means and brown, swick vs Garcia, Pickett is a fun fighter to watch as well great card.

Still s bit bittersweet though, Aldo you Motherfunker.

Thatch will win, he's too good for gunner.

Lawler looks wonderful, he's ready for war.

McGregor looks kinda weird, he's trying to cover up with his big mouth, but you can see he's scared, eyes don't lie.

Thatch will win, he's too big for gunner.

Lawler looks wonderful, he's ready for war.

McGregor looks kinda weird, he's trying to cover up with his big mouth, but you can see he's scared, eyes don't lie.

Edited. Thatch is to big for Gunny and Gunny is a small 170 so nuff said. Robbie looked scary as all hell so maybe I should think twice with my prediction.

And I agree with your opinion on McGregor. He looked a lil bit nervous and Mendes looked confident but I still think it would be a war.

Conor will rest his balls on that midget's forehead. Don't get so sad that the Hobbit gets destroyed every time he fights for the title...

The small midget will dismantle your beloved ginger. And don't get sad when mcginger will get destroyed and will retire.
  • Downvote 1

Please let McGregor's testicles breath and stop hugging onto them.

This is what mini Mendes will do. He'll throw an overhand and then hug Conor's testicles trying to lay on them. Left straight down the pipe or a head kick people, one of these two things is going to shatter Mendes's face so bad his momma will not recognise him

This is what mini Mendes will do. He'll throw an overhand and then hug Conor's testicles trying to lay on them. Left straight down the pipe or a head kick people, one of these two things is going to shatter Mendes's face so bad his momma will not recognise him

Mendes will punch McGinger so hard his momma wished she kept her legs closed.

• Downvote 1