First Pay Per View

FrankyFin

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah. Let Sol sit for a while. It's not like there's anyone who really deserves to fight him like maybe Paolo did; nobody is close to his stature.

Gonz will go number 1 though so then they can have the 'who is the real number 1' fight thing

Thanks for putting this card together Franky. Great fights from top to bottom and it's gonna be one helluva show. Easily the best card to date and more than likely for a long time to come, and that trumps the any internet "first" in my book.

QUIT CRYING MATTY

this card will destroy Tycoon cup rd 2, that is more than obvious, this card will go down as the best EVA, till Franky takes the profits and buys the top 20 p4p list

Pride wont have a PPV before this. this will be the first PPV. let the negative bs stay out of it and concentrade on working together.

Fuck that. Franky promised. :weeping: Bwaa who cares, this will be the best event in the history of the world of MMAtycoon!

Fuck that. Franky promised. :weeping: Bwaa who cares, this will be the best event in the history of the world of MMAtycoon!

Til 2010 at least id think :) .... or a certain New Years Eve show

I'm heading out for a road trip tomorrow and won't be back around until Monday but GOOD LUCK TO SYN with this event!!!

Looking forward to seeing the results.

Well, it will probably be the last PPV he runs... what org owner in their right mind will lend a fighter to someone that turns around and does this in return?

I have lent out just as many fighters as i have borrowed, if somone doesnt want to work with me because of the selections I make when booking my events than I would really rather not work with that person anyway so whatever.... and for the record a combat pro fc champion will be competiting on the syn card, and frankies ppv wasnt going to be first anyway, even though mike was willing to keep that knowledge to himself until someone rocked the boat... its not like he couldn't have chimed in at any point in the last month and let everyone know that the first ppv was a while ago.

I have lent out just as many fighters as i have borrowed, if somone doesnt want to work with me because of the selections I make when booking my events than I would really rather not work with that person anyway so whatever.... and for the record a combat pro fc champion will be competiting on the syn card, and frankies ppv wasnt going to be first anyway, even though mike was willing to keep that knowledge to himself until someone rocked the boat... its not like he couldn't have chimed in at any point in the last month and let everyone know that the first ppv was a while ago.

Yeah I was taking it a bit seriously, it's really not all that important who runs the first PPV. I think it was the dig at Syn having Steve Austin in the main event that bugged me.

Yeah I was taking it a bit seriously, it's really not all that important who runs the first PPV. I think it was the dig at Syn having Steve Austin in the main event that bugged me.

I never said in the forumn that i though franky made a mistake in booking his main event, i have expressed my opinion to franky privately and to a handful of others but me replying to mike in the other thread was a dig at him, not at franky... let me reword my statement officially since Mike Tycoon has brought new knowledge to the table...

"Hey guys, Combat Pro FC is having a PPV the same day as Syn City is having a PPV, check it out, should be an interesting couple of cards, just so happens with time zones set up the way they are I will run 3 hours ahead of Franky..."

acceptable?

Sep your such an attention whore, why don't you go back to your fail PPV thread and get out of this one. Although you are prolly trying to find more ideas or things you can rip off.....

COCK RIDER

and your org is trash.