Degenerate Managers

Do you mean for an org , or for managers?

As for orgs, I don't mind that it's anonymous. They are more likely to give a rating when it's like that in my opinion.

Concerning managers, I don't know if that's a good idea. I think people should make up their minds if someone is good or bad by talking /working/dealing with a person and not by the rating they get from other managers.

Ofcourse I meant rating managers. I dont think that my proposition would rule out someone making his mind by talking/working/dealing with a person lol.

This way every new org owner would know immediately that for example Mr.J gives every org he signs a fighter with an instant zero and by doing so completely destroys someones rating (talking about new orgs with few ratings here). Im fully against anonymous manager ratings becouse that could be easily abused. Transparency is the key here IMO (who rated who and why).

Anyways I dont think we will ever have something like this so it's a moot point even to discuss about it.

i see the guy your talking about.Done a little research :) .I don't think he fits the bill as a "degenerate" more like a noob player who inst to much into the game at the moment .More then likely just joined and has no idea what he is doing .The simplest thing to 2 is send guy a new contract for 265 so weight aint a issue. And nc or not that big of deal .you just started and one or 2 inst going to kill your hype .It only a issue with the big orgs

ps here a fighter for you just dont fight him to often.Once every 28-35 days is enough for young fighters so they can get training

Lars "Slaughterhouse" Kristoffer (271407)

You're right. Looks like he is actually on his way now. He'll still be overweight or at least at very low energy, but I can't really be mad at that, as he's the one who'll take the loss.

Looks like I have some things to learn as a new org runner. Like, be patient, and that people don't always want to communicate. Which is frustrating, but fair

The irony of someone from lod, calling managers degenerate and wanting to start a list.... here let me help you. At the top if the list. Your alliance leader mentor

So, because I'm with a certain alliance, I can't get mad at shitty managers? Besides, Mentor has been nothing but good to me. I don't have time to look into these past disputes with the community and him. I can only judge by what people do to me

• Upvote 3

Jones if you need a few fighters for your org let me know.. I'm always willing to make a few 25yr olds since I just got back into the game.

You can ask anyone that knows me.. I've been around for a long time and im easy to work with.. I just like to fight often lol.

I'll take a 1-1-1 5 fight deal for a couple guys.

But my guys will NOT be in RIO.. I have no gyms there

Jones if you need a few fighters for your org let me know.. I'm always willing to make a few 25yr olds since I just got back into the game.

You can ask anyone that knows me.. I've been around for a long time and im easy to work with.. I just like to fight often lol.

I'll take a 1-1-1 5 fight deal for a couple guys.

But my guys will NOT be in RIO.. I have no gyms there

Hey man, I'd love to have you on and could take on some 25 yo's in a couple divisions. The only thing I'm worried about is getting you the amount of fights you want. At the rate I'm going, I could only really promise 2/3 fights per month ... Would that still be worth it to you?

An update on the guy I was talking about. I gave him a second chance, his fighter "visited" Rio completely gassed at the last second. Lost in under a minute (he WAS my top LHW before this fight), but whatever, that's fine. I then offered him a winnable fight and he rejected the offer, and still never spoke to me once. Not sure what his issue is, but I had to drop him. Kind of a frustrating situation in gerneral

An update on the guy I was talking about. I gave him a second chance, his fighter "visited" Rio completely gassed at the last second. Lost in under a minute (he WAS my top LHW before this fight), but whatever, that's fine. I then offered him a winnable fight and he rejected the offer, and still never spoke to me once. Not sure what his issue is, but I had to drop him. Kind of a frustrating situation in gerneral

I've heard stories of guys like that in the past, bit annoying but not much you can really do about it tbh. All the best with your org btw!

I've heard stories of guys like that in the past, bit annoying but not much you can really do about it tbh. All the best with your org btw!

Thanks man! I'm at a point where I can be a bit pickier with managers now, so that'll help