Victory Combat League (VCL) "Official" Smack Talk

Ptrek25

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14246571875019.jpg

Jim Partner (279332)

Well "Battlin" Jack Murdock... I see you signed the fight deal for our upcoming fight at

VCL Champions: Hype Night (New York) on November 30th. You better be ready my friend beacuse I am coming with both guns loaded. And dont forget to fill out your medcal forms pre fight.... you will need them when I'm done with you.

Victory Combat League will be holding an elite super heavyweights Tournament in December thru January to determine the #1 contender for the division..we will hold a specific 10 heavyweight fights event to kick off the tournament....if you want to sign an elite level super heavyweight with us before then to join...let us know

• Upvote 1

Good morning ladies and gentlemanand welcome to my new program on VCLTV live from VCL Studio at New York i'm you host Kingkong Jackson , this is the Morning with Kingkong and we have the world watching

First episode of Morning with Kingkong i'll make preview about VCL upcoming event , VCL Champions: 5 , let's start with our 6 undercard bout

(UNDERCARD)

(Fight 1) we have 145lbs bout , let's check tale of the tape of both fighters

USA [born] USA

190cm [Height] 225cm

139lbs [Weight] 130lbs

5-9(0-2) [Record(VCL)] 0-3(0-2)

Mike Nuts [Fighter] Jose Pablo

Both fighters has loss his last 2 fight in VCL and looking to make great comeback here , Nuts is more experienced than his opponent with 14 pro fight , both fighters is 100% striker and i think this will finished with one of them kissing the mat.

My prediction : Pablo will more aggresive and looking to close distance and landing shoot but in other side Nuts will use his huge reach advantage and his experienced to make his opponent drop to the mat and make his first VCL win

(Fight 2) we have 205lbs battle and let's check tale of the tape

Japan [born] USA

190cm [Height] 189cm

200lbs [Weight] 212lbs

2-1(1-1) [Record(VCL)] 1-2(1-1)

Shinsuke Kushida [Fighter] Matt Wilson

Both fighters is 1-1 in his VCL record and looking to make major statement here and looking to climb the ladder to title shoot , Kushida need to winning this not just for climb the ladder but he need winning this for increase his finance , i hear some issue , Kushida leave his last gym because he not have money to pay the gym owner.

My prediction is Wilson will use his wrestling skill to make takedown and then raining his opponent with solid ground and pound , he have TWGC experienced but i think he will use more ground and pound skill than his submission skill , in other side Kushida is well rounded fighter and have great skill in standing fight and ground game but i think in this fight he will more active in ground game and looking for second submission victory in his career

(Fight 3) we have 185 bout and let's tale of the tape of both fighters

USA [born] France

184cm [Height] 183cm

190lbs [Weight] 186lbs

1-1(1-9) [Record(VCL)] 1-1(0-1)

Mad Dog Iii [Fighter] Bors Ysengrin

Both fighters is 1-1 in his pro career and looking to make second victory here , Mad Dog is 99% Striker with combination of boxing , muay thai skill and little bjj skill(blue belt) , in other side Ysengrin is 99% grappler with great wrestling skill , bjj brown belt and little boxing skill

My prediction is Mad dog will try everything to make this fight still on standing fight and use his striking skill to make his opponent KO but the the real problem is in his takedown defense skill he will face one of the most talented wrestler in this division and i think Mad dog takedown defense skill is not great , in other side Ysengrin will use his wrestling skill to take his opponent down and use his bjj skill to submit his opponent or finished the fight with raining some ground and pound

(Fight 4) we have battle of the giant in 265lbs fight let's check tale of the tape first

Brazil[born]Germany

225cm [Height] 198cm

265lbs [Weight]271

1-1(0-0) [Record(VCL)] 1-0(0-0)

Estafan Atunes [Fighter] Sven Gerber

both of them will make his VCL debut here , both fighter is under of veteran manager in Mr.Peel Steel and Mr.Warpig , this fight will be a Striker vs Grappler , Atunes is world class striker with some wrestling skill and bjj purple belt , in other side Gerber is high level grappler with holding black belt in bjj with TWGC record 1-2

My prediction is Gerber will looking to make this fight going to ground and then submit his opponent , the real problem for Gerber is how to drag Atunes to the ground because Atunes is have very high level takedown defense skill and will use that to keep the fight in standing fight and looking for second KO victory

(Fight 5) we have another 145lbs bout and let's check tale of the tape

Ireland [born] USA

175cm [Height] 167cm

154lbs [Weight] 145lbs

1-1(1-1) [Record(VCL)] 4-1(2-0)

Baeddan MacAuliffe [Fighter] Chief Sperry

Sperry coming to this fight with record 3 winning streak and looking for keep on this track to the title in other side after loss in his VCL debut MacAuliffe comeback with huge victory again Jose Pablo , this will become the bjj fighter vs Wrestler

My Prediction MacAuliffe will use his grappling skill to make takedown and the submit his opponent in other side Sperry will stay with his favorites gameplan takedown his opponent and then raining huge ground and pound until the referee stop it

(Fight 6) we have third 145 bout here and let's check tale of the tape

Japan [born] USA

165cm [Height] 168cm

151lbs [Weight] 152lbs

3-0(2-0) [Record(VCL)] 1-2(1-1)

Hyashi Hayakawa [Fighter] Ronald Griffin

Hayakawa coming to this fight with 2 winning streak in VCL and looking to make major statement here , in other side Griffin looking for make second VCL victory

My prediction , both fighters will try to get takedown early in this fight and the try to finish the fight with solid ground and pound or try to get submission victory , Griffin is holding bjj purple belt and Hayakawa holding bjj blue belt , i think this fight will more active in ground game than standing fight

yup after 6 undercard bout and let's start with our main card , co-main even and main event , don't miss this segment because we have 2 title fight here

let's start with our 2 main card fight

(MAIN CARD 1) we have 205lbs battle let's check tale of the tape

Canada [born] USA

195cm [Height] 194cm

215lbs [Weight] 223lbs

2-2(1-1) [Record(VCL)] 2-0(2-0)

Chase Angelov [Fighter] DropKick Murphy

DropKick coming to this fight with 2 winning streak in VCL and looking to make major statement here , in other side Angelov looking for second victory in VCL , both fighters is striker and looking for KO victory here

My prediction , DropKick is world class boxer and finished all his fight via TKO victory , i think he will use his One Punch KnockOut skill to make his opponent kissing the mat , in other side Angelov is High level muay thai fighter and long is not problem for him because he is the cardio king , his problem is on his power , he never won the fight via KO/TKO and now he will face KO artist this division

(MAIN CARD 2) we have 170lbs fight and let's check the tale of tape first

USA [born] China

188cm [Height] 180cm

178lbs [Weight] 180lbs

2-0(1-0) [Record(VCL)] 3-2(0-0)

Ben Turner [Fighter] Ki Xang

Xang will make his VCL debut and looking to improve his pro record , in others side Turner looking for second victory in VCL after huge victory in his VCL debut , both fighters is KO artist and finished all their winning fight via KO/TKO victory and looking for another one in here

My prediction , both fighters is world class muay thai fighter and happy with strike from distance but both fighters is deadly too in clinch position so i think ending of this fight is one fighter will kissing the mat with bloodly mess

wohoo i'ts time to explore our 2 title fight here

(CO-MAIN EVENT) this fight is scheduled for 5 x 5 minute rounds and this for The VCL Lightweight Championship Of The World , let's check tale of the tape first

Champion [] Challenger

Mexico [born] England

169cm [Height] 176cm

163lbs [Weight] 169cm

4-0 (2-0) [Record(VCK)] 2-0(1-0)

Osvaldo Gomez [Fighter] Erik Hiller

Osvaldo coming to this fight with 2 winning streak in VCL and become the first ever VCL Lightweight champion and looking for defend his title for first time here , in other side Hiller looking to shocking the world in his first title shoot in his career

My prediction , the challenger is world class grappler with holding bjj brown belt , i think. Hiller will use his wrestling skill get takedown and then submit his opponent with very high level Submission skill , Osvaldo is world class striker with some high level wrestling skill , i think Gomez will use his wrestling skill to sprawl takedown attempts from Hiller and then punishing the challenger with strike in the feet

(MAIN EVENT) in main event with have 5 x 5 minute rounds fight for VACANT VCL SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD , let's check the tape of tape

Russia [born] Germany

191cm [Height] 205cm

286lbs [Weight] 280lbs

23-18(0-0) [Record(VCL)] 23-13(0-0)

Aleksanteri Karelin [Fighter] Bart Simpson

Both fighters is holding 23 winning fight in their pro fight , both of them have great experienced fighting in other organization for long time and now they will fight for title in their debut here

My prediction , Karelin is world class striker and have wrestling and bjj skill too , gaining 16 KOs in 23 winning fight , he become one of the most powerful striker in VCL and i think he looking make his opponent kissing the mat here , in other side Simpson is 100% striker and finished his 20 of 23 winning fight via KO/TKO victory and looking for number 21 , he have KO power on his hands so i think will be a war ladies and gentleman

woooo we have great card here with 2 title fight , i already give my preview and sorry i'm not give specific prediction because this is MMA world you can predict the fight and i must going home now , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and see you again on anothers episode of Morning with Kingkong live in VCLTV from VCL studio New York , bye bye

Sometime before the end of this year, Victory Combat League will break grounds and hold an event in Brazil! Here are the list of fighters I have assembled for fights in the Brazil Event. Just need opponents when we get closer..if your fighter is on the list, let me know if it's ok to put your fighter on the card

VCL BRAZIL

(135) RODRIGO MACHADO (vs)

(145) FILIPE ACOSTA (vs)

(170) CARLOS ANTONIO ATUNES (vs)

(265) ERNESTO LEONARDO (vs)

(170) MICHAEL ALVES (vs)

(170) RENZOI GRACIE (vs)

(265) ESTAFAN ATUNES (vs)

(265+) CESAR CASTILHO (vs)

(265+) FRANCISCO SALGADO (vs)

Hello again ladies and gentleman , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson live in VCLTV from VCL studio New York , this is The Morning With Kingkong and we have the world watching

in episode number 2 of Morning with Kingkong i'll make some review about VCL Champions 5 with 2 title fight , ok let's start with 6 undercard bout

(UNDERCARD)

(Fight 2 -145lbs) Mike Nuts def

Jose Pablo via KO(Punch) round 1 (KO of the night)

(Fight 2 -205lbs) Shinsuke Kushida def Matt Wilson via Decision(Majority) round 3

(Fight 3 -185lbs) Bors Ysengrin def

Mad Dog Iii via Submission(ArmBar) round 1

(Fight 4 -265lbs) Sven Gerber def

Estafan Atunes via Submission(Triangle) round 2

(Fight 5 -145lbs) Baeddan MacAuliffe def Chief Sperry via Submission(ArmBar) round 1 (Sub of the Night)

(Fight 6 -145lbs) Ronald Griffin def

Hyashi Hayakawa via Decision(Unanimous) round 3

yup great card here we have KO of the Night and Sub of the Night in our undercard bout , but don't miss my review next about our Main Card let's start

(Main Card 1) we have 205lbs fight let's check tale of the tape

Canada [born] USA

21 [Age] 19

195cm [Height] 194cm

215lbs [Weight] 223lbs

2-2(1-1) [Record(VCL)] 2-0(2-0)

Chase Angelov [Fighter] DropKick Murphy

Round 1 , Angelov looking to clinch early in this round but Murphy move away and landing some nice counter shoot and finally Murphy counter with big right hand and make Angelov head hit the canvas before back up to feet , Head kick by Angelov misses and Murphy counter with another big right hand and follows up with another strike and make referee stopped the fight

DropKick Murphy win via TKO(Strikes) round 1 and improve his record to 3-0(3-0) and continued claim the ladder to title shoot

(MAIN CARD 2) we have 170lbs fight and let's check the tale of tape first USA [born] China

19 [Age] 26

188cm [Height] 180cm

178lbs [Weight] 180lbs

2-0(1-0) [Record(VCL)] 3-2(0-0)

Ben Turner [Fighter] Ki Xang

Round 1 , Xang looking to make takedown early in this round but Turner easily avoid it , after failed 4 takedown attempt in this round i think Xang little tired in other side Turner look fresh with his footwork , Xang shoot poor takedown again and Turner counter with Head Kick from the hell and make Xang head drop first to the canvas , WWWOOOOWWWW ONE KICK KNOCKOUT

Ben Turner win via KO(Head Kick) and improve his record to 3-0(2-0) he make major statement here to another fighters in this division

(CO-MAIN EVENT) this fight is scheduled for 5 x 5 minute rounds and this for The VCL Lightweight Championship Of The World , let's check tale of the tape first

Champion [] Challenger

Mexico [born] England

20 [Age] 19

169cm [Height] 176cm

163lbs [Weight] 169cm

4-0 (2-0) [Record(VCK)] 2-0(1-0)

Osvaldo Gomez [Fighter] Erik Hiller

Round 1 , Gomez start this round with landing nice leg kick and make Hiller hurt , Hiller more aggresive in this round and looking to landing big shoot in other side Gomez use his outstanding footwork and landing some nice low kick , Hiller still aggresive here and looking to shoot takedown but Gomez move easily and landing some counter leg kick , Gomez continued landing nice leg kick and make Hiller hurt in his leg , Gomez landing some Punch to the head and follows up with nice head kick and make Hiller cut , in the end of round Gomez landing some nice leg kick , i think Hiller little tired here after misses too much shoot

in this round

Round 2 , Gomez start this round with landing head kick , leg kick , jab to his opponent , i think Gomez is more aggresive in this round , Gomez landing more power leg kick and Hiller off balance , Gomez landing leg kick but Hiller counter with jab to nose and make little blood coming out from Gomez nose , Hiller tries to clinched up but fails and Gomez counter with head kick that drop Hiller to mat but he scrambles and back up to feet but he still rocked , Gomez step in and landing hook to Hiller chin and make him drop to canvas again , Gomez follows him down and landing more strike before referee stopped the fight , Osvaldo Gomez remain his title

Osvaldo Gomez win via TKO(Strikes) and improve his record to 5-0(3-0) he successfully defends his VCK lightweight title and still undefeated in his MMA career

(MAIN EVENT) in main event with have 5 x 5 minute rounds fight for VACANT VCL SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD , let's check the tape of tape

Russia [born] Germany

32 [Age] 34

191cm [Height] 205cm

286lbs [Weight] 280lbs

23-18(0-0) [Record(VCL)] 23-13(0-0)

Aleksanteri Karelin [Fighter] Bart Simpson

Round 1 , Simpson start this round with nice jab , Karelin use his reach advantage and landing jab , Karelin tries to landing big shoot but always misses , Simpson use nice footwork to make his opponent misses , Karelin landing huge uppercut and make Simpson cut , and follows up with second uppercut , Simpson looking to landing strike but The cut above Simpson eye is starting to cause him problems now , Karelin landing with nasty jab and make Simpson cut absolute horrible now , The referee calls the doctor in to look at Simpson cut. Oh no, the doctor has called an end to the bout! , oh man i want see more but no problem , we have new champion here

Aleksanteri Karelin win via TKO(Cut) round 1 and become the first ever VCL Super Heavyweight Champion

yup great event here , i hope i can see another VCL event like this again , i'm already give my review and i must go home now , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson , see you again on another episode Morning with Kingkong live in VCLTV , bye bye