Victory Combat League (VCL) "Official" Smack Talk

Ptrek25

OFFICIAL VCL CHAMPIONS "HYPE NIGHT" UPDATE

11/30 will hold our greatest event to date..here's the updated fight card

(265+)

KOSTI LOM (41-14) vs ELROY KLEINSCHMIDT (22-17)

(145) Featherweight Title

LACHLAN CASSIDY (6-1) vs © FILIPE ACOSTA (5-0)

(205)

EVIL NIXON (3-0-1) vs HECTOR STEFAN (5-1-1)

(155) Lightweight Title

ATANASE TEODOR (3-1) vs GABRIEL ZACHRISSON (4-2)

(265)

ERNESTO LEONARDO (5-1) vs SVEN GERBER (2-0)

(265) Heavyweight Title

JIM PARTNER (3-0) vs © JACK MURDOCK (4-1)

(185)

PHIL TAYLOR (4-2) vs BENJAMIN SIGFRIDSSON (2-0)

(205)

ATLAS METAXAS (0-1) vs LUKAS HAMMER (4-3)

205 lb title fight coming and my guy's been hittin the pads hard! Get ready Joe Columbo. Malik "The Burner" Turner is coming for you and is gonna walk away as VCL's first light heavyweight champ!

205 lb title fight coming and my guy's been hittin the pads hard! Get ready Joe Columbo. Malik "The Burner" Turner is coming for you and is gonna walk away as VCL's first light heavyweight champ!

Purdy sure ya said sumtin mighty similar last time, boy. Reckon ya oughtta be workin on yer side-control 'stead a hittin dem pads. Lest ya want me to slip outta thur and split open yer noggin again. Ya done made me gotdamn angry, son. See ya in a few days.

-- "Angry" Joe Colombu

Purdy sure ya said sumtin mighty similar last time, boy. Reckon ya oughtta be workin on yer side-control 'stead a hittin dem pads. Lest ya want me to slip outta thur and split open yer noggin again. Ya done made me gotdamn angry, son. See ya in a few days.

-- "Angry" Joe Colombu

Lol... I thought you were always angry. Don't worry, you'll have plenty more to be "angry" about after our rematch. You're getting KtFO!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14382009612781.gif

Liber "The Killer" Alderich

Just one day till I get the chance to get gold around my waist. Asaf is my biggest challenge till now but I give him 1% chance to win the fight. I'm too hungry to lose this fight. Only if GOD himself want's me to lose, I might end up lossing, but that is not for certain.

Hahaha. You are too drunk my man. Gomez is not even in the same division as me. Althow I would fight him anytime, anywhere if he really insists. But for now Gomez can fight my friend Teodor if he wins the belt and unify Teodors toy belt. I get the real one with all the jules

Last weekend we saw “The Chainsaw” Mike Freitag leaving the VCL headquarter with his manager. He had a slightly smile on his face and we were able to get an interview with the welterweight fighter.

Reporter: Hey Mike, glad to change some words with you. How are you ?

Mike: Well, as you know, I had a tough fight against Luigi Bates, but I´m fine. It always sucks losing a fight, but you have to get up and go on. Beside of being the complete underdog, my last performances were ridiculous. I trained my ass off but it doesn´t pay out. So, I met with my coach and manager to talk about the next step.

Reporter: We heard you have denied a new contract with the PFC. Why?

Mike: Hmm, I lost my last 3 fights; nevertheless they offered me to renew my contract. That was nice but there were as well some reasons for me to reject the deal.

Reporter: What reasons?

Mike: I won´t talk about details but if you´re not happy, you have to change it.

Reporter: Okay, that´s why we met you here? Is there anything going with the VCL?

Mike (smiling): We had a pretty good conversation with Mr. Ptrek. The VCL is a quick rising organization with a solid 170lbs division and there are a lot of guys I would love to fight against. Well, I was offered a good deal and now I´m proud to say I just signed a 5 fight contract.

Reporter: Congrats! Are there any details when and against who we will see “The Chainsaw” back in the cage?

Mike: At first I need some days off but next week we´ll get back to work. Mr. Ptrek offered me a fight against Randolph Balabbo for VCL Fight Night 14 in december. He is a well rounded MT fighter and I accepted because it´s a good chance for me to show my skills and to prove the confidence in signing me. So far, it´s not confirmed by his management but let me tell you something…as always I´ll go against anyone else. I don´t care about fight records or titles… Fight Night 14 is coming and “The Chainsaw” will be there… ready to chop down someone!

Reporter: Well, good luck and thanks for the interview.

Mike: No problem, you´re welcome.

http://www.beepworld.de/user/68/16/86/13/3/mike.jpg?nocache=0.6032170008402318

Like I promised, I delivered. He was a great adversary, but not at my callibre. Based on his spirit I have to congratulate him, as he took a real beating, but he kept coming for more. He has a good chin, but his body isn't unbreakable. Anyway now I'm going to rest a week or so to get to full heath and after that I will be ready for any challenge.

Like I promised, I delivered. He was a great adversary, but not at my callibre. Based on his spirit I have to congratulate him, as he took a real beating, but he kept coming for more. He has a good chin, but his body isn't unbreakable. Anyway now I'm going to rest a week or so to get to full heath and after that I will be ready for any challenge.

Congrats on taking the Welterweight gold. We have some fights to play out over the next few weeks before we can determine an opponent for your title. For now, rest easy champ

giphy.gif

Just got the link to my latest Ko. I think I looked pretty good in that fight which culminated with the neck kick

Another brutal knockout by one of our top fighters..Liber Alderich will next face Loke Westlund in his first 170 title defense. The winner of Westlund vs Alderich will then face the winner of The Sun God Rameses XV vs Timo Jytky.

Welterweight division looking strong, good luck Champ !

So just got some news that some bitch called allahu akbar wants to fight me, first of all, who the fuck is that guy? I searched for 20 minutes and the found that bastard, turn out he's managed by some pisspot from vendetta. Sorry belt, but slapping a can from vendetta always comes first.

• Upvote 1

So just got some news that some bitch called allahu akbar wants to fight me, first of all, who the fuck is that guy? I searched for 20 minutes and the found that bastard, turn out he's managed by some pisspot from vendetta. Sorry belt, but slapping a can from vendetta always comes first.

I feel an intense fight coming up