EFFA Presents: The Featherweight (145) Junior Grand Master of KT Tournament

JoeLang

Would the random draw not also determine where the fights start on the bracket? Not a big deal but had to ask :P

Also good luck to all in the fights! Should be a fun tournament

I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!

• Upvote 1

Would the random draw not also determine where the fights start on the bracket? Not a big deal but had to ask :P

Also good luck to all in the fights! Should be a fun tournament

Nah the draw was just for who faced each other. I booked 2 events on the same day so noone would be at a disadvantage.

But in terms of fight orders i just sent those randomly over the 2 cards.

From this thread

That was my retirement fight if I lost.. So anyone want to take over EFC? My VIP is running out and I lost 80k on that event. So not what I was expecting.

No no I kinda forced myself to leave.. I kinda figured I'd get beat just didn't think it would be a TKO/KO loss.. I just don't have the time or patients anymore to wait months for my fighters to develop.

As I said, it's very unlikely he wins anyway but figured i would let you guys know so you can start planning :)

Wow, Goon's guy might actually make weight & show up. He on a flight to Amsterdam now & using weight loss supps. He's .8 away from being at the limit.

He should make weight even where he is. From my experience, most guys who are a pound or two over the limit make it on the re-weigh