Fabian Hoi, the norwegian prodigy

bjornmma1

How did Hoi get released from GAMMA in the first place? This whole situation seems really unlike Mentor to me.

I dont know if this is true or not but I heard a rumor Bjorn was buying cases of dick pills from Mentor and reselling them to refugees in Belgium. Seems pretty entrepreneureal to me. But, another reliable source tells me he has been taking ALL of the pills himself and they are working. It's still too small to see with the naked eye but Bjorns favorite prostitute, a tranny named "Michelle," told me he was bragging about a 200% increase in length and girth. I think that is better than Mentor was advertising.

It all seems so implausible that I just don't know what to believe anymore. Bjorn an entrepreneurer? Mentors dick pills work?

If anybody has more information on this, by all means, please fill in the details.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

How did Hoi get released from GAMMA in the first place? This whole situation seems really unlike Mentor to me.

I dont know if this is true or not but I heard a rumor Bjorn was buying cases of dick pills from Mentor and reselling them to refugees in Belgium. Seems pretty entrepreneureal to me. But, another reliable source tells me he has been taking ALL of the pills himself and they are working. It's still too small to see with the naked eye but Bjorns favorite prostitute, a tranny named "Michelle," told me he was bragging about a 200% increase in length and girth. I think that is better than Mentor was advertising.

It all seems so implausible that I just don't know what to believe anymore. Bjorn an entrepreneurer? Mentors dick pills work?

If anybody has more information on this, by all means, please fill in the details.

its simple barn, mentor takes pills and pulls erection. bjorn sucks him off and

mentor releases him, you get it? releases him lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jug

I hope Bjorn is being removed from the history books of BHP.

He had found new lows, well old ones, only at other lesser known orgs and opponents usually.

Signs with org, talks himself up, tough opponent signs, tries to dictate terms of the new guys contract while beginning to complain about anything to get out of fighting the guy, from

Oh my guy is slow and needs to train

That guy needs to earn his shot

Blah blah

His latest is his Conrad McGuiilty or whatever he's called who came off a loss and 6 months training to get a title shot at KOTB.

Hypocrisy at its heights.

Bjorn is tapped, I like many others believe he has serious RL issues that he brings onto here. I.e he always thinks he's right when he is so clearly wrong or in the wrong and it is this trait that actually harmonises managers against him and his actions.

In RL he is set for a lonely existence because his train of thought is very very small minority, who will be lonely unpopular people.

Peel stfu. lol.. You want hypocrisy? I'll give you hypocrisy.

I boycott Jlp because I consider him dishonest and bipolar. I don't boycott you Chris.

I signed Jintao so I could hunt you down and teach the natural order to you. After Centurion we can whip your boy Mckane.

Haven't heard of Tolonen, but Atunes is half dead so I haven't paid attention to him for months. I've asked for Crowe.

Atunes will retire once his contracts up, he was dropping skills at 26.

Atunes wasn't dropping skills genius, he was capped out. Big effing difference.

You won't fight JLP because he's "dishonest and bipolar" and that might be one of the biggest bitchass excuses I've ever read.

I asked jug for Atunes. He probably approached you about it. You asked for Crowe, Convicted fighter with 11 TKO losses instead... Peel Steel the EVO matchmaker.

You even making that comment to Bjorn is hypocritical, especially after some bitchass reply like that.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/a9/a9b3bb49bf2f5546d66c39beebdf821e9aa8cfb1e326080f9352bf24b7f325c7.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

He hasn't asked me about your guy, you mentioned him. Crowe is close hype fight and Atunes is seeing out his contract then retiring.

Atunes can fight Tolonen next fight if that's your offering, I have no problem with you calling me out.

So if Atunes had more skill points at 26 than he does at 28 then he has just capped?

Turpin is much older and has had the same for ages, but Atunes has less, and is losing daily.

Getting lower would mean declining?

Not going to comment much further on it than this , but this is what happened.

1) Hoi beats Prado again by tko.

2) Scott Davies, who owns 50% of CEC, messages me this :

Subject :
Congrats and good win with Hoi. You ve earned your shot at Jameson

3) Discussion between Gamma and CEC starts for the Hoi Vs Conne fight and the deal is almost agreed.

3) Scott decides that his own cancrusher Page is looking for an opponent with hype and signs his guy to Gamma in the hopes of getting Hoi.

4) He is promised by mentor ( according to Scott) that if Hoi isn't fighting Conne that Page can fight Hoi. Funny thing, all of a sudden the deal with CEC isn't sure anymore.... ( Oh yeah right, Scott owns 50% ...)

5) Mentor releases Hoi so that CEC can send him a contract if they want for the Conne fight. He did this because he is leaving on holiday.

6) CEC isn't sure what's going on as they feel pressured by the release of Hoi + Gus has no clue what the fuck Page is doing at Gamma.

7) I talked to Gus to explain about the release and that Mentor hadn't even spoken about the release with me before doing so, so that it was not at all a move to try and pressure Gus, just a way to give CEC the opporutnity to move forward with the deal while Mentor was away.

Conclusion : Scott Davies decided that the Conne fight shouldn't happen because he wants to fight him with his cancrusher Page , who had some spectacular wins lately, *cough cough .... and all of a sudden seems to forget that he said that I earned the shot at Conne.

PS: Conne was up for the fight and still is. He messaged me ' way to go, message Gus if you want the fight' after my last win over Prado.

So thank you Scott for turning out to be a gigantic douche who can't even keep his promises because you want to try and farm some more hype with your glorified cancrusher.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

My reply to bjorn -'

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 2016-05-21 07:58:15

What type of guy I am. Few truths. I've not argued with anyone in this game before in 7 years. You have basically argued with every cbomb on here because your like a whining little twat. You cry about everything I've stuck up for you so many times now your starting to piss me off now do me a massive favour and fuck off and stop bugging me. It's a game and can't be arsed with young kids constantly messaging me. Good bye

• Upvote 5

Not going to comment much further on it than this , but this is what happened.

1) Hoi beats Prado again by tko.

2) Scott Davies, who owns 50% of CEC, messages me this :

Subject :

Congrats and good win with Hoi. You ve earned your shot at Jameson

3) Discussion between Gamma and CEC starts for the Hoi Vs Conne fight and the deal is almost agreed.

3) Scott decides that his own cancrusher Page is looking for an opponent with hype and signs his guy to Gamma in the hopes of getting Hoi.

4) He is promised by mentor ( according to Scott) that if Hoi isn't fighting Conne that Page can fight Hoi. Funny thing, all of a sudden the deal with CEC isn't sure anymore.... ( Oh yeah right, Scott owns 50% ...)

5) Mentor releases Hoi so that CEC can send him a contract if they want for the Conne fight. He did this because he is leaving on holiday.

6) CEC isn't sure what's going on as they feel pressured by the release of Hoi + Gus has no clue what the fuck Page is doing at Gamma.

7) I talked to Gus to explain about the release and that Mentor hadn't even spoken about the release with me before doing so, so that it was not at all a move to try and pressure Gus, just a way to give CEC the opporutnity to move forward with the deal while Mentor was away.

Conclusion : Scott Davies decided that the Conne fight shouldn't happen because he wants to fight him with his cancrusher Page , who had some spectacular wins lately, *cough cough .... and all of a sudden seems to forget that he said that I earned the shot at Conne.

PS: Conne was up for the fight and still is. He messaged me ' way to go, message Gus if you want the fight' after my last win over Prado.

So thank you Scott for turning out to be a gigantic douche who can't even keep his promises because you want to try and farm some more hype with your glorified cancrusher.

And also just to clarify which gus will confirm. We did nt like the way hinges were panning out. As if other people were calling the shots and not the actual owners of CEC. Have a lovely weekend bjorn. You now have another member of tycoon who you don't get along with.

I made the size a bit bigger so that maybe you can see that I already mentioned that + explained it.

So yeah, he confirmed that as I already talked with him...

Good job Scott.

Being 50% the owner of the org, telling me that I earned the shot at Conne, only to decide later that you will create a bit of drama on the forum in the hopes of building a name for your cancrusher and get that fight instead, very cool!

You are a gigantic douche. If you tell someone that he will get to fight the p4p king and then decide to put your own fighter in between.... way to go!

• Downvote 1

Bjorn, I don't think you have realised this but I'm sure Davies isn't the person who has the complete say over what happens. You must remember that Gus has to agree to the fight and so does Connemara's manager, stop pointing the finger at Davies. I think Page vs Hoi is a suitable match up and I'm sure everyone would agree with me that Hoi doesn't deserve a shot at Connemara yet.

Bjorn, I don't think you have realised this but I'm sure Davies isn't the person who has the complete say over what happens. You must remember that Gus has to agree to the fight and so does Connemara's manager, stop pointing the finger at Davies. I think Page vs Hoi is a suitable match up and I'm sure everyone would agree with me that Hoi doesn't deserve a shot at Connemara yet.

Klatz is up for the fight.

Gus was up for it, until Page signed to Gamma as he had no clue what Page was promised

When Mentor released Hoi as Mentor is going on holiday, Gus was a bit unsure what to think of it as he felt pressured. I talked to him and said that I understand it, but that it was not at all the intention. He just did it so that the fight could go on if Gus agreed to the deal that was suggested.

+ If the semi-owner ( for lack of better world) of the org promises me the shot, well.... but then again, it's clear that a word from him apparently means nothing anymore anyway.

• Downvote 2

Bjorn I don't think the fight is happening now. If you don't want to fight page look for another top ten opp. Maybe try to get some arrangement with klaz if you win your next fight maybe.

Good luck if you can make the fight go through but I doubt it now with this much heat around the situation.

Bjorn I don't think the fight is happening now. If you don't want to fight page look for another top ten opp. Maybe try to get some arrangement with klaz if you win your next fight maybe.

Good luck if you can make the fight go through but I doubt it now with this much heat around the situation.

Klatz was already up for the fight. I think he liked the idea of fighting someone who isn't interested in going the full 5 rounds, instead of seeing another decsision win for the p4p king.

Since Scott is so damn nice, maybe he can just go fight Conne instead, to round up his amazing journey with cancrusher Page...

• Downvote 2

To be fair Scott is nice. Like marky said maybe it's not all Scott stopping this fight from happening.

Saying that if you and klaz both want the fight no one can really stop it. The fact it's not been made already shows that somthing has broken down somewhere. That why I said do another fight against a top 10 guy and then there not really any denying hoi deserves the shot.

If it's not page because of what's gone on then that's your choice to make.

But I'm guessing if hoi wins his next fight he will be close to top 10 p4p and the fight would 100% be made.

At the moment for klaz he prob hit and miss weather the fight happeneds and guess he don't really care to much. If hoi on the brink then I'm sure he would like to make it happen more.

Good luck anyway to hoi and to page

If Hoi wins his next fight then he would be top ten. It makes sense as a org owner to ask hoi for 1 more fight. Fair enough he beat Prado twice but let's be honest Prado looked unbeatable and now looks like a duck after losing to hoi no offence whymer. But obviously his chin was nt tested. He go lucky vs wayne and then lost twice. When you have get likes of Murphy ice drago out there they are the fights we like to see.

To be fair Scott is nice. Like marky said maybe it's not all Scott stopping this fight from happening.

Saying that if you and klaz both want the fight no one can really stop it. The fact it's not been made already shows that somthing has broken down somewhere. That why I said do another fight against a top 10 guy and then there not really any denying hoi deserves the shot.

If it's not page because of what's gone on then that's your choice to make.

But I'm guessing if hoi wins his next fight he will be close to top 10 p4p and the fight would 100% be made.

At the moment for klaz he prob hit and miss weather the fight happeneds and guess he don't really care to much. If hoi on the brink then I'm sure he would like to make it happen more.

Good luck anyway to hoi and to page

He is ranked 11th p4p Dale + Scott has always been a nice guy to me as well, but now he doesn't keep his promise + puts his cancrusher in between.

If Hoi wins his next fight then he would be top ten. It makes sense as a org owner to ask hoi for 1 more fight. Fair enough he beat Prado twice but let's be honest Prado looked unbeatable and now looks like a duck after losing to hoi no offence whymer. But obviously his chin was nt tested. He go lucky vs wayne and then lost twice. When you have get likes of Murphy ice drago out there they are the fights we like to see.

It clearly doesn't even matter what Hoi does.

You said that I earned the shot, now you claim this... respect dude, respect!

Klatz is up for the fight.

Gus was up for it, until Page signed to Gamma as he had no clue what Page was promised

When Mentor released Hoi as Mentor is going on holiday, Gus was a bit unsure what to think of it as he felt pressured. I talked to him and said that I understand it, but that it was not at all the intention. He just did it so that the fight could go on if Gus agreed to the deal that was suggested.

+ If the semi-owner ( for lack of better world) of the org promises me the shot, well.... but then again, it's clear that a word from him apparently means nothing anymore anyway.

You see this is where you piss a lot of org owners off. The first line there, Klatz is up for the fight. You will have messaged Klatz no doubt about the fight, telling him you calling him out is just a fun , a bit of trash talk and what an honor it would be to fight him; you know the usual Bjorn shite. What if Gus had different plans and now you screwed them up, you are by contacting the guy involved putting pressure on the org to make a fight happen. Thankfully Klatz is one of the easier people to work with in Tycoon and I am sure he isn't too disappointed at not getting to fight Hoi, considering the shit storm this has created.

When super fights happen it generally goes one of three ways. The most common one is two fighters who have cleared out their respective divisions face each other, both org owners contact each other then contact their relevant fighter and the deal is done. The second, less common one is when two managers have a score to settle and call each other out, this tends to be a grudge of some sort and is an itch that needs scratching. The third option which happens about twice a year, perhaps three times a year is when the community wants to see a certain fight happen and the orgs and managers make that fight happen. You had Jameson v Donowitz not too long ago, a fight a fair few people wanted to see. Now lets just break down the fairy tale that you are spinning.

The message between you and Scott was not a promise, he said you deserved the shot, he never said you were getting it. Learn what words mean, they are rather important in life. This isn't a shot on your English, this is a shot at you sensationalizing things and making things out to be something they are not. Gus ended up not agreeing to the deal, they were a few factors which went into it, none of which I am at liberty to discuss and found a new opponent for Jameson, deal with it.

The other thing I'd like to discuss is the fact that you have managed to piss off two of the most docile people I have met in this game. Both guys are generally too nice for their own good, I mean we ripped Megajug to shreds a few years back, taking the piss out of him at every opportunity and still he didn't react or even resent us. You have somehow managed to get both of them to call you a cbomb. If that doesn't say who the person is to blame, then fuck knows what will.

ps - Co-owner is a better word for it.

• Upvote 5

\

ps - Co-owner is a better word for it.

I messaged Gus to say that I was interested in the fight and mentor and him started talking terms so not sure what the problem is. I didn't make a deal with Klatz if that is what you are thinking. I just sent him the fight tale of Hoi his last fight and with a smiley face. He sent back 'way to go, if you want the fight, talk to Gus', what I did afterwards. Then Scott came up and sent me a message to tell me that I earned my shot at Conne.

The rest is history...

And damn indeed, the word co-owner makes a lot more sense :P thank you.