Fabian Hoi, the norwegian prodigy

bjornmma1

What gives you the right mind to contact klatz with a fight offer this is what me and gus were Pissed off with. Outsiders trying to call the shots. Anyway cut a long story shot it AIN'T HAPPENING.

Haha, you change your mind a lot man on what's happened.

I didn't contact him with a fight offer, I sent him the link of fight Hoi vs Prado 2 with a smiley face. He reacted ' way to go, contact Gus if you want the fight' and so I did. That you messaged me to say ' great job, you earned a shot at Conne' , didn't help either in the reasoning that you are trying to put up now. You said yourself, as co-owner of CEC (thanks for the tip Dinooo ) that I earned the shot.

Communication was started between Gus and Mentor and everything was going well, until you decided to backtrack on your words and instead signed your cancrusher to Gamma in the hopes of forcing me to fight him.

Who is trying to call the shots then, you hypocrite...?!

• Downvote 2

Not going to comment much further on it than this , but this is what happened.

1) Hoi beats Prado again by tko.

2) Scott Davies, who owns 50% of CEC, messages me this :

From : Scott Davies (conversation) 15 May, 2016 06:45:38Subject : Congrats and good win with Hoi. You ve earned your shot at Jameson

3) Discussion between Gamma and CEC starts for the Hoi Vs Conne fight and the deal is almost agreed.

3) Scott decides that his own cancrusher Page is looking for an opponent with hype and signs his guy to Gamma in the hopes of getting Hoi.

4) He is promised by mentor ( according to Scott) that if Hoi isn't fighting Conne that Page can fight Hoi. Funny thing, all of a sudden the deal with CEC isn't sure anymore.... ( Oh yeah right, Scott owns 50% ...)

5) Mentor releases Hoi so that CEC can send him a contract if they want for the Conne fight. He did this because he is leaving on holiday.

6) CEC isn't sure what's going on as they feel pressured by the release of Hoi + Gus has no clue what the fuck Page is doing at Gamma.

7) I talked to Gus to explain about the release and that Mentor hadn't even spoken about the release with me before doing so, so that it was not at all a move to try and pressure Gus, just a way to give CEC the opporutnity to move forward with the deal while Mentor was away.

Conclusion : Scott Davies decided that the Conne fight shouldn't happen because he wants to fight him with his cancrusher Page , who had some spectacular wins lately, *cough cough .... and all of a sudden seems to forget that he said that I earned the shot at Conne.

PS: Conne was up for the fight and still is. He messaged me ' way to go, message Gus if you want the fight' after my last win over Prado.

So thank you Scott for turning out to be a gigantic douche who can't even keep his promises because you want to try and farm some more hype with your glorified cancrusher.

Seems a lot like:

1. Scott makes a mistake telling you that you have a shot against Jameson.

2. Bjorn gets his hopes up.

3. Scott changes his mind (which FYI somebody has the right to do.

4. Bjorn doesnt like this and cranks up his bitch like behaviour to 100%.

Now I want you to read my summary in the most condesending voice you can imagine (I used to work at a pre-school)

Listen Bjorn, I know you got your hopes up and you're upset, but Scott didnt pinky promise it or put it on his scouts honour.

I am going to fuck your mum. No I'm going to fuck your girlfriend. That is what Scott didd, a simple change of mind. Now stop whinging and get on with life.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Seems a lot like:

1. Scott makes a mistake telling you that you have a shot against Jameson.

2. Bjorn gets his hopes up.

3. Scott changes his mind (which FYI somebody has the right to do.

4. Bjorn doesnt like this and cranks up his bitch like behaviour to 100%.

Now I want you to read my summary in the most condesending voice you can imagine (I used to work at a pre-school)

Listen Bjorn, I know you got your hopes up and you're upset, but Scott didnt pinky promise it or put it on his scouts honour.

I am going to fuck your mum. No I'm going to fuck your girlfriend. That is what Scott didd, a simple change of mind. Now stop whinging and get on with life.

Thank you for your adult reply.

I'll make it an even shorter summary so that you might understand it:

Scott said that I earned my shot at Conne. The guy is 50% owner of it, so that holds some value, only to instead put his cancrusher Page forcefully in front of me. He accuses me of wanting to call the shots in another org, but that's exactly what he tries, not me. The talks about Conne vs Hoi were already happening and going well until mr nice guy decided to put his cancrusher in between. He can sincerely go fuck himself. He has always been a nice guy, but this is a douche move and he knows that as well, heck, anyone who can read knows that...

Bjorn is a nazi who doesn't let people change their mind and holds people to the first thing they say. He's one of those scumbags that shouts hypocrite when somebody decides their opinion has changed.

Enjoy your time in Cotons alliance, they're going big places

• Upvote 2

Bjorn is a nazi who doesn't let people change their mind and holds people to the first thing they say. He's one of those scumbags that shouts hypocrite when somebody decides their opinion has changed.

If keeping a promise is a scumbag move, then I'll gladly be one.

I think it's rather fair to say that if you say something and then don't do it purely out of your own benefit, that it's not exactly correct at all, but hey, shoot me, I'm the bad guy anways right? i'm sure it's my fault that Davies said I earned the shot at Conne, only to put his cancrusher Page in front of me instead...?

The one thing I learned from all of this , apart from the fact that Davies is a sneaky bastard, is that at least Klatz was up for the fight and that it would have happened if it weren't for Davies and his actions.

At what point was it a promise?

The moment the boss of an org ( or in this case co-owner) says ' you earned the shot at this guy'. And the fact that Gus and Klatz weren't against it either at all, they were up for it.

Terms were discussed and it was pretty much a done deal until Davies signed Page to Gamma in the hopes of having it his own new way.

If keeping a promise is a scumbag move, then I'll gladly be one.

I think it's rather fair to say that if you say something and then don't do it purely out of your own benefit, that it's not exactly correct at all, but hey, shoot me, I'm the bad guy anways right? i'm sure it's my fault that Davies said I earned the shot at Conne, only to put his cancrusher Page in front of me instead...?

The one thing I learned from all of this , apart from the fact that Davies is a sneaky bastard, is that at least Klatz was up for the fight and that it would have happened if it weren't for Davies and his actions.

There is a notable difference, being up for a fight generally means you don't care, you will face who is put in front of you. Wanting a fight is what calling someone out is, or going to the org owner and going I want that guy. If he says he wasn't up for the fight, you would be on here calling him all the bitches (or pussies) under the sun. All you are doing now is showing the orgs in the game that you are not a team player, that you do and act however it best pleases you. You gotta give a little before you can take a little.

From an org owners stand point, if I was Mentor right now I'd have you fight Page. It makes sense P4P wise, it tides you over till your next title defence which will no doubt be against the winner of Escobar v Wolek. Then if you won those two fights I'd be looking for another super fight until I can have a legitimate built up challenger in the org. If you did win those two fights then I'd be making a deal to fight Corbin or Jameson either that or have you fight Boma, since you would be about #3/#4 in the P4P rankings. The problem is for me is that it is the same as usual, you get a big win or two then ask for the best fighters in the game. It doesn't work like that, you earn your shot by beating the other top fighters and making sure there is no one but you to fight. Rinky Spider done that to fight Leo, I done the same thing to get another crack at Womba with Ryo. You just need to go out there and smash whoever is in front of you then maybe, just maybe, you will get your shot at being the top dog in the yard.

The truth in the matter is you are not at the front of the cue to fight Jameson. You have Murphy who beat Lil Wayne and Alvado, he must be itching to fight Jameson and is higher ranked than you.

As to the thing you said about being pleased with the change of mind thing, I have had it happen to me on more than one occasion by more than one org owner, plans change, it happens. You just build a bridge and get over it.

• Upvote 2

There is a notable difference, being up for a fight generally means you don't care, you will face who is put in front of you. Wanting a fight is what calling someone out is, or going to the org owner and going I want that guy. If he says he wasn't up for the fight, you would be on here calling him all the bitches (or pussies) under the sun. All you are doing now is showing the orgs in the game that you are not a team player, that you do and act however it best pleases you. You gotta give a little before you can take a little.

From an org owners stand point, if I was Mentor right now I'd have you fight Page. It makes sense P4P wise, it tides you over till your next title defence which will no doubt be against the winner of Escobar v Wolek. Then if you won those two fights I'd be looking for another super fight until I can have a legitimate built up challenger in the org. If you did win those two fights then I'd be making a deal to fight Corbin or Jameson either that or have you fight Boma, since you would be about #3/#4 in the P4P rankings. The problem is for me is that it is the same as usual, you get a big win or two then ask for the best fighters in the game. It doesn't work like that, you earn your shot by beating the other top fighters and making sure there is no one but you to fight. Rinky Spider done that to fight Leo, I done the same thing to get another crack at Womba with Ryo. You just need to go out there and smash whoever is in front of you then maybe, just maybe, you will get your shot at being the top dog in the yard.

The truth in the matter is you are not at the front of the cue to fight Jameson. You have Murphy who beat Lil Wayne and Alvado, he must be itching to fight Jameson and is higher ranked than you.

As to the thing you said about being pleased with the change of mind thing, I have had it happen to me on more than one occasion by more than one org owner, plans change, it happens. You just build a bridge and get over it.

I actually even agree with most of what you are saying, but one thing is really bothering me and that is the change of minds. If I would have never heard, ' you earned the shot at Conne' and also would never have seen that the deal was almost completed, I would be ok with it, but this is bullshitting from Davies his part.

He said I earned the shot, then puts his own cancrusher in between. Great move, very nice.

PS: I'm not going to give you names, look it up yourself if you are interested, but some of the guys that challenged Conne this year had a one fight winning (streak?) and not even in that org. 5 of the guys he has faced this year haven't even ever been as high ranked as Hoi is. You know as well as me that Hoi is a logic contender to fight Conne, together with Lil Wayne and Murphy. Lil Wayne is booked already in Syn. Murphy is free, but then again talks for Hoi vs Conne were already opened and almost agreed. Hadn't Mentor left on holiday, the deal would have been signed before Davies signed Page to Gamma to forcefully try to get the Hoi fight...

I actually even agree with most of what you are saying, but one thing is really bothering me and that is the change of minds. If I would have never heard, ' you earned the shot at Conne' and also would never have seen that the deal was almost completed, I would be ok with it, but this is bullshitting from Davies his part.

He said I earned the shot, then puts his own cancrusher in between. Great move, very nice.

PS: I'm not going to give you names, look it up yourself if you are interested, but some of the guys that challenged Conne this year had a one fight winning (streak?) and not even in that org. 5 of the guys he has faced this year haven't even ever been as high ranked as Hoi is. You know as well as me that Hoi is a logic contender to fight Conne, together with Lil Wayne and Murphy. Lil Wayne is booked already in Syn. Murphy is free, but then again talks for Hoi vs Conne were already opened and almost agreed. Hadn't Mentor left on holiday, the deal would have been signed before Davies signed Page to Gamma to forcefully try to get the Hoi fight...

There is a difference between those fights and your fight. Those were title defences, not superfights. His hands were tied with Donowitz going after Humerio for a couple of months, waiting for his shot. It is what I said before, the #2 guy has to make sure there is no doubt about who is next in line and Jameson done that and got to fight Donowitz. Donowitz was the top guy before him and Jameson fought and Jameson cleaned out the yard to make sure he got that shot.

Is Hoi a legit challenger to Jameson? Nah. You beat one guy twice, that doesn't give you a crack at the crown. You have the hype requirement, you just haven't beaten enough top guys in my opinion to get a shot at the #1 P4P fighter.

/

Is Hoi a legit challenger to Jameson? Nah. You beat one guy twice, that doesn't give you a crack at the crown. You have the hype requirement, you just haven't beaten enough top guys in my opinion to get a shot at the #1 P4P fighter.

The only two guys that make sense apart from Hoi in my opinion are Lil Wayne (who is booked) and Murphy.

You can claim that I haven't had enough top wins yet, but Hoi is the only one ever to TKO some of these top guys. Lil Wayne had never been finished, Prado had never been finished, Venum had never been finished...;

It doesn't matter now anymore, as Davies has put his own agenda on number one now anyway.

Mentor is on holiday so will be very hard to reach, but I'll speak with him if I can and see what's next then.

If Hoi doesn't get to fight Conne, you can all prepare yourselves for another Conne fight going the full 25 minutes.

But hats off to Klatz who was up for the fight and didn't fear Hoi, but due to Davies it's not likely to happen at all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The only two guys that make sense apart from Hoi in my opinion are Lil Wayne (who is booked) and Murphy.

You can claim that I haven't had enough top wins yet, but Hoi is the only one ever to TKO some of these top guys. Lil Wayne had never been finished, Prado had never been finished, Venum had never been finished...;

It doesn't matter now anymore, as Davies has put his own agenda on number one now anyway.

Mentor is on holiday so will be very hard to reach, but I'll speak with him if I can and see what's next then.

If Hoi doesn't get to fight Conne, you can all prepare yourselves for another Conne fight going the full 25 minutes.

But hats off to Klatz who was up for the fight and didn't fear Hoi, but due to Davies it's not likely to happen at all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What about Chekhov, since he retired Dickie, you also have Puntti who is the MFN 145 Champion. There are a lot of big names in the division that you haven't faced with Hoi. The other thing is at the end of the day a win is a win, it doesn't matter how you get it. Those guys have higher quality wins, the Lil Wayne fight makes 0 sense since you guys just fought 3 times in a row and him taking it 2-1, a 4th fight would mean in 6 fights you have fought 2 people, it doesn't go well for credibility.

What about Chekhov, since he retired Dickie, you also have Puntti who is the MFN 145 Champion. There are a lot of big names in the division that you haven't faced with Hoi. The other thing is at the end of the day a win is a win, it doesn't matter how you get it. Those guys have higher quality wins, the Lil Wayne fight makes 0 sense since you guys just fought 3 times in a row and him taking it 2-1, a 4th fight would mean in 6 fights you have fought 2 people, it doesn't go well for credibility.

I didn't mean that Lil Wayne vs Hoi could be next, just that Lil Wayne vs Conne seemed an option, but Lil Wayne is defending his belt. I guess maybe I wasn't clear on that point.

Manne is certainly a guy I wouldn't mind facing ( I sport a great record over him and his manager actually), but I don't know what's next. I have sent a message to Mentor, who is on holiday, to tell how politics went. I'll see what he says, if he can find the time to set up a superfight or if I'll have to sit and wait for a title defense now. It irritates me that I have to message him such stuff during his holidays.

I didn't mean that Lil Wayne vs Hoi could be next, just that Lil Wayne vs Conne seemed an option, but Lil Wayne is defending his belt. I guess maybe I wasn't clear on that point.

Manne is certainly a guy I wouldn't mind facing ( I sport a great record over him and his manager actually), but I don't know what's next. I have sent a message to Mentor, who is on holiday, to tell how politics went. I'll see what he says, if he can find the time to set up a superfight or if I'll have to sit and wait for a title defense now. It irritates me that I have to message him such stuff during his holidays.

If you want to fight at 155, Ozzy McKane has no issue smacking Hoi back down to 145. I'm 2-0 or 3-0 vs you. Not sure which, but I know you've never beaten me.

If you want to fight at 155, Ozzy McKane has no issue smacking Hoi back down to 145. I'm 2-0 or 3-0 vs you. Not sure which, but I know you've never beaten me.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm not taking him back up from 145lbs Chris, sorry.

If you are interested in 145lbs, I'm good to go if Hoi his org owner is ok with it.

Okay I have read through and of course Bjorn feels he's the victim here (no surprise) because things didn't go his way and he didn't get his fight against one of the best fighters in the game. It's all typical as is the part where it just needs to be let go and moved on from. Calling Page a can crusher seems like a really cheap way to avoid a fight with him. You said further pad his record in relation to a fight with Hoi which implies you think Page will beat him maybe? I don't know.

Above all the nonsense, the thing that strikes me the most. You signed with GAMMA, you have had 2 fights with GAMMA and both of those fights were with the same guy. One guy you have fought in GAMMA and you are already trying to find super fights elsewhere? You can't even defend your title first?(not counting the obligatory rematch for Prado). I am genuinely not trying to start drama here and it's weird that I am talking about doing right by GAMMA but you always seem to do this. You could at least fight a couple fighters in GAMMA before super fight hunting like you always do.

Always duck fighter's like Page because the fight doesn't benefit you, if you lose that fight you lose to fighter you called a can-crusher. You wan the Jason fight because even if you lose you get to say you lost to a legend. Once again the whole situation revolves around you picking and choosing fights that only benefit you win or lose. It's a bullshit way of playing this game.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well fuck me, if you're so good lets fight already.

• Upvote 4

Okay I have read through and of course Bjorn feels he's the victim here (no surprise) because things didn't go his way and he didn't get his fight against one of the best fighters in the game. It's all typical as is the part where it just needs to be let go and moved on from. Calling Page a can crusher seems like a really cheap way to avoid a fight with him. You said further pad his record in relation to a fight with Hoi which implies you think Page will beat him maybe? I don't know.

Above all the nonsense, the thing that strikes me the most. You signed with GAMMA, you have had 2 fights with GAMMA and both of those fights were with the same guy. One guy you have fought in GAMMA and you are already trying to find super fights elsewhere? You can't even defend your title first?(not counting the obligatory rematch for Prado). I am genuinely not trying to start drama here and it's weird that I am talking about doing right by GAMMA but you always seem to do this. You could at least fight a couple fighters in GAMMA before super fight hunting like you always do.

Always duck fighter's like Page because the fight doesn't benefit you, if you lose that fight you lose to fighter you called a can-crusher. You wan the Jason fight because even if you lose you get to say you lost to a legend. Once again the whole situation revolves around you picking and choosing fights that only benefit you win or lose. It's a bullshit way of playing this game.

I guess you didn't read it al very well then if that's what you think. I'm not going to go through it all again.

Lets call it org politics, but in reality it's just Davies, that makes that the deal to fight Conne is off the table.

I have messaged Mentor to see what's next, but he is on holiday so not likely to respond soon.