NFL 2015 Discussion

Deuce7

On the other hand, they look like a professional NFL team for the first time in 3-4 years. Not all the missed assignments, penalties and bizarre playcalling that became the bearsssse trademark recently. Getting legit NFL coaches on both sides of the ball will keep them in games, but lack of speed, athleticism and playmakers will mean they will lose most of them. Im thinking 5-8 wins, most of those late in the season.

On the other hand, they look like a professional NFL team for the first time in 3-4 years. Not all the missed assignments, penalties and bizarre playcalling that became the bearsssse trademark recently. Getting legit NFL coaches on both sides of the ball will keep them in games, but lack of speed, athleticism and playmakers will mean they will lose most of them. Im thinking 5-8 wins, most of those late in the season.

I have a feeling Forte will regress a little this year. He will get banged up because he is basically their only offensive weapon with Alshon not having Marshall on the other side this year.

I have a feeling Forte will regress a little this year. He will get banged up because he is basically their only offensive weapon with Alshon not having Marshall on the other side this year.

they got a couple of maybe-good young backs behind him. It's his last year as a Bear either way.

they got a couple of maybe-good young backs behind him. It's his last year as a Bear either way.

It will be a rough year for the Bears, I mean any time you have Cutler it will be a rough year, but Fox should get them going in the right direction before he retires (I give it two years).

If you don't know there's a Fantasy league with a 100k buyin down in the fantasy section of the forums.

• Upvote 1

Scandrick out for the season with a torn ACL & MCL (I think). Huge blow for the Cowboys and their spotty defense.

Side note: we have 11 guys signed up for the fantasy league and we are looking for at least one more person. Draft day will more then likely be September 5th or 6th.

• 2 weeks later...

We are still looking for one more person to join the fantasy league (100k buy in). Draft day is tomorrow (Sept. 6th) at 3pm EST. Right now we have 13 people signed up and we need an even number of teams and do not want to make a non-human run team

Can't wait for Eli to start his march to a third title tomorrow.

Hopefully they can get him that title before his new contract extension ends in 2019... Granted, my Bears are in the same boat.

Its a shame that on all 3 of my fantasy football teams I have more packers on each team than Bears.

Hopefully they can get him that title before his new contract extension ends in 2019... Granted, my Bears are in the same boat.

Its a shame that on all 3 of my fantasy football teams I have more packers on each team than Bears.

I think we contend for at least one more before he retires.

Nothing wrong with loading up a fantasy team with studs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is not the Colts that I was expecting, I thought this game would be a huge challenge for the Bills.

Colts have had issues on the road for the last few years and their o-line and defense are really bad. Bills had a solid defense last year and will be even better under Rex Ryan.

Colts have had issues on the road for the last few years and their o-line and defense are really bad. Bills had a solid defense last year and will be even better under Rex Ryan.

Either way I wasn't expecting the bills to just walk through them like that

As a skins fan im thinking... Wow Cousins is supposed to be soooo much better than RGIII and he goes out there, barely throws the ball downfield, we run the ball on 3rd and long (showing lack of trust) and he still throws two picks, one that shouldve been for 6 and one that was an athletic play that shouldnt have been thrown. We shut down Tanehill and the run game defensively withaeam thats supposed to have a horrid D, wasted 121 yards from Morris in a stupid loss with more bad QB play from Cousins.

Thats my rant for today