NFL 2015 Discussion

Deuce7

Carolina 31-10

Denver WR's won't be able to deal with Norman. Carolina has a better ground game and Cam will pick apart the Denver Defense.

Deservedly so. I think he'll have a good career if he keeps his private life in check. That was probably the biggest positive of having Lovie around as HC, he's a good mentor type. The Bears did have a few problem players during his tenure there though.

What's everyone's picks for the SB? Ive got Carolina 23-13.

Jameis' off field issues weren't concerns for anybody with common sense or an inside perspective.

Rape allegations - The girl hollering rape is a money hungry whore, she was kissing Winston at a bar, left with him on a scooter, allegedly got raped, then she let her rapist drive her home, to her house, on a scooter. Obviously not worried or suffering from post trauma from the experience, the rapist now knows where she lives. Her excuse for letting her rapist drop her off after being raped "I didn't know where I was". She's a whore.

"Stolen" crab legs - let's be honest here, ANYbody who doesn't know the deal on this one, is a fucking idiot. The managers hook em up with free shit. It's the perks of being a star national championship QB. He's not the only one who gets free shit, he just got caught, obviously by a Gator or Hurricane fan working the shift that night.

"Fuck her right in the pussy!" incident - the most immature thing he did, and the only thing he actually should of been questioned about. He was just being a big dumb college kid with his friends. In a way, he was making light of the rape allegations.

What a lot of people don't realize about Winston, is that he's a big kid. He plays football because he loves football. He wanted to return to FSU after the Oregon game, but was advised by everybody to leave for NFL. Even during NFL season he wanted to be back at FSU and wished he would of played another year or two in college. He doesn't like the tampa bay atmosphere of "have fun, losing is ok, we get paid". He wants to win and he has potential to be a great QB. Jameis was the best QB prospect I've seen since in a long time.

I think it's funny a lot of people who thought Manziel had a shot at being a good QB, thought Winston didn't. Total fuckin football idiots. It's idiots like that who have a job as a scout or in the front office somewhere, like the Browns, and just ruin the organization because they have no clue about football, it's fundamentals, and football mechanics.

Manziel's the next Ryan Leaf. I've called that from day one.

Now Mariota... pleasantly surprised with how well he's doing. I still don't think he'll be a great NFL starter or anything, but time will tell. Got my fingers crossed for the kid. He did a lot better than I expected, except getting hurt. I did predict Mariota would get injured his 1st yr in the NFL if he started every game, but as far as throwing the ball - he did a lot better than I anticipated.

Jameis' off field issues weren't concerns for anybody with common sense or an inside perspective.

Rape allegations - The girl hollering rape is a money hungry whore, she was kissing Winston at a bar, left with him on a scooter, allegedly got raped, then she let her rapist drive her home, to her house, on a scooter. Obviously not worried or suffering from post trauma from the experience, the rapist now knows where she lives. Her excuse for letting her rapist drop her off after being raped "I didn't know where I was". She's a whore.

"Stolen" crab legs - let's be honest here, ANYbody who doesn't know the deal on this one, is a fucking idiot. The managers hook em up with free shit. It's the perks of being a star national championship QB. He's not the only one who gets free shit, he just got caught, obviously by a Gator or Hurricane fan working the shift that night.

"Fuck her right in the pussy!" incident - the most immature thing he did, and the only thing he actually should of been questioned about. He was just being a big dumb college kid with his friends. In a way, he was making light of the rape allegations.

What a lot of people don't realize about Winston, is that he's a big kid. He plays football because he loves football. He wanted to return to FSU after the Oregon game, but was advised by everybody to leave for NFL. Even during NFL season he wanted to be back at FSU and wished he would of played another year or two in college. He doesn't like the tampa bay atmosphere of "have fun, losing is ok, we get paid". He wants to win and he has potential to be a great QB. Jameis was the best QB prospect I've seen since in a long time.

Taking blind, stupid homer-ism to new heights. Congratulations.

Taking blind, stupid homer-ism to new heights. Congratulations.

And what part of that was homerism? With the exception of the jab towards Miami and Gator fans (publix), I felt like I was pretty unbiased.

The girl is a money grubbing whore: fact

He didn't steal crab legs, he was given them, and didn't snitch on the dude that hooks him up: fact

Best QB prospect (imo) in a long time: fact

Doesn't like the NFL / losing atmosphere in Tampa Bay: fact

I'm a Tampa fan. I'd love to say Jameis had a blast in Tampa this year and loves it, but he didn't. I think he'll win a Superbowl one day, with or without Tampa. He's won a Superbowl at every single level of the game. He's played QB at every level of the game. He's everything that you would want in a QB. If he stays healthy, he has a very bright career ahead of him.

edit: championship lol

I guarantee you Demarious Thomas can deal with Norman.

I may have just butchered his first name though

Thomas has to catch the ball first

I'm usually good at picking the winner of The Super Bowl, not this year.

I'm usually good at picking the winner of The Super Bowl, not this year.

Defense wins championships and never has that been more true than this year. The Broncos offense only mustered up a couple field goals. The rest was due to Von Miller and that shut down defense. This Super Bowl overall was lackluster overall though.

I loved how Denver's defense dabbed all over Cam.

Yeah that was great. Panthers seemed upset at times. I can't remember who it was(Emmanuel Sanders I think) but a Broncos player got the first down and started dancing and one of the Panthers guy's slapped the ball out of his hand like a child. He got a flag for that if I'm not mistaken.

Defense wins championships and never has that been more true than this year. The Broncos offense only mustered up a couple field goals. The rest was due to Von Miller and that shut down defense. This Super Bowl overall was lackluster overall though.

I wouldn't call it a lackluster game. It was a defensive heavy game. Big defensive play after big defensive play from both teams. In my eyes it was a great game. Between Von Miller and Kony Ealy (who I thought should have been MVP before Miller made that final strip) it was great to watch. Then again I am the same guy that would enjoy watching a 1-0 pitching duel in baseball just as much as 14-12 home run filled slugfest.

I wouldn't call it a lackluster game. It was a defensive heavy game. Big defensive play after big defensive play from both teams. In my eyes it was a great game. Between Von Miller and Kony Ealy (who I thought should have been MVP before Miller made that final strip) it was great to watch. Then again I am the same guy that would enjoy watching a 1-0 pitching duel in baseball just as much as 14-12 home run filled slugfest.

If it's baseball I can watch any game. Maybe lackluster was the wrong word but I was really pissed off in that fourth quarter. Broncos were up six and we're just trying to run out the clock with like 12 minutes left. I just wanted them to actually go for it and end the game. It's what pisses me off the most about football(well except for the bs calls/rules like the Dez Bryant situation). Can't wait for baseball to start.

Yeah that was great. Panthers seemed upset at times. I can't remember who it was(Emmanuel Sanders I think) but a Broncos player got the first down and started dancing and one of the Panthers guy's slapped the ball out of his hand like a child. He got a flag for that if I'm not mistaken.

Tre Boston. I played football with that kid back in the day lol. He's from my hometown.

it was cool seeing him, Sammy, and Jaylen make it to the NFL. They were all freshman when I was a senior so other than Sammy (played at same school and we scrimmaged the freshman) I never played them in pads. Just kill the carrier style back in the pop warner days when they were little ankle biters lol. Noel Devine and Jeremy Ware are two people I actually played on the same field with that made it to the NFL. Hoping Jordan Diggs (south carolina) has a breakout year this season. Unfortunate for him his brother got arrested again and caught a life sentence in the beginning of the season. Felt like that impacted him a lot. If he can pull it together, he's a really good thumper. Mark Barron type. Realistically probably not as good, but similar style.

• 1 month later...

I guess Will Smith isn't going to make a comeback now.

Way to make a shitty joke at the expense of a man who was tragically murdered last night at a very young age. The guy left three young children behind and was an active and positive member of the community there. Show some respect.