NFL 2015 Discussion

Deuce7

I play Madden on X-Box One but not online. I don't need another 14 year old telling me I suck like when I played WWE online.

Then kick that little British kid with a girl voice's ass!!

Chargers filed relocation papers to move to L.A.

Might be the perfect timing with a Peytonless Bronco's in the near future. The Raiders are doing the right things but they are still another good draft and a decent free agency stint away from becoming true contenders. The Chiefs will never be in the running with Alex Smith at QB. Whichever team moves to LA has to win, and win quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Iggles getting embarrassed at Detroit today. Their defense looks as awful as the offense now. I think Chip Kelly and Bradford are both gone after this year. My bold prediction is that he is the next Miami Hurricanes coach.

I'll have to watch the Bearsssse get embarrassed later tonight, but at least I'll be drunk for that and they are going in the right direction.

Iggles getting embarrassed at Detroit today. Their defense looks as awful as the offense now. I think Chip Kelly and Bradford are both gone after this year. My bold prediction is that he is the next Miami Hurricanes coach.

I'll have to watch the Bearsssse get embarrassed later tonight, but at least I'll be drunk for that and they are going in the right direction.

Yeah Chip Kelly is gone even if just for thinking Sam fucking Bradford was the right answer for his spread offense. Secondary is thinking spread offense would work at the highest level of the NFL.

On the plus side...

Megatron is back and my fantasy team could not be happier!

I love being wrong! The beloved spoil Farve's retirement ceremony and Thanksgiving for thousands of backwards Wisconsin Hillbillies. Bear down!

The Eagles have given up 90 points in less than a week, 45 to The Bucs and 45 to The Lions.

I love being wrong! The beloved spoil Farve's retirement ceremony and Thanksgiving for thousands of backwards Wisconsin Hillbillies. Bear down!

BBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Best win in a long time. Yay. Perfect ending to the best Thanksgiving ever.... granted being on vacation in Cozumel and still being able to watch the game helps.

BBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Best win in a long time. Yay. Perfect ending to the best Thanksgiving ever.... granted being on vacation in Cozumel and still being able to watch the game helps.

It's amazing what a good coaching staff on both sides of the ball can do with a team. Being Bearrssssse fans we havent seen that in a long time.

It's amazing what a good coaching staff on both sides of the ball can do with a team. Being Bearrssssse fans we havent seen that in a long time.

You will always be able to cherish the memory of a Super Bowl contended Bears team led by sexy rexy himself!!

You will always be able to cherish the memory of a Super Bowl contended Bears team led by sexy rexy himself!!

The only good one was a team highlighted by a music video and then after the game sent The Patriots into the shadows for like twenty years.

I think Rodgers is on the decline. He has lost that unnatural accuracy he had previous to this season. He's taken a beating in his career, GB has never had much better than an average OL his entire career. Rodgers was just so good that he covered up a lot of their deficiencies.

I think Rodgers is on the decline. He has lost that unnatural accuracy he had previous to this season. He's taken a beating in his career, GB has never had much better than an average OL his entire career. Rodgers was just so good that he covered up a lot of their deficiencies.

Pretty much and it's really sad to see as a football enthusiast. I mean I hate the Packers and as a Falcons fan I will always have 1998 but Rodgers himself was the best QB in the league for awhile there and that did cover up the fact that his O line was borderline shit half the time and the rest of the team was never that great either. His years have been wasted and now he's just reaching a point where everything is catching up with him. He doesn't have that hot streak anymore where he can scramble away from 2 pass rushers and fling a ball 30-40 yards down field right into a receiver's hands.

I've been saying to the GB fan in my neighborhood for years that they have wasted the career of probably the greatest QB to ever play the game by only winning one SB. He swears every year that the Packers have around 5-8 future HOF'ers on the team.

He always finds me working in my yard or walking the dogs so he can talk shit when the packers beat the bears but is MIA yesterday and today.

I've been saying to the GB fan in my neighborhood for years that they have wasted the career of probably the greatest QB to ever play the game by only winning one SB. He swears every year that the Packers have around 5-8 future HOF'ers on the team.

He always finds me working in my yard or walking the dogs so he can talk shit when the packers beat the bears but is MIA yesterday and today.

:D Man I love how serious some take NFL fandom. I have a few people like that at work. Saints win, they are all about football and talking about it as soon as they see you. 'Aints lose and suddenly they need to actually focus on their work.

It's painfully obvious for anyone who is not a Green Bay homer that their team just isn't that good. Even the homers should be able to see it this year. They have had many years to get Rodgers a decent o'line and improve on other areas of the team but have failed every year but they win because of Godgers Mode winning despite the teams' woes.

Reminds me of a more mediocre example with my own team and how many years we wasted with Matt Ryan and because Smith managed to grind out wins no one cared that the o'line and pass rush was getting worse each year and we were getting painfully thin at every position. It wasn't until we started losing and Ryan couldn't overcome it anymore(because he's not in Rodger's league.) and now we are left we a new coaching regime and a horrible offensive coordinator in Kyle Shanahan whose' system requires Matt Ryan to abandon everything he knows and change his timing, footwork and pretty much everything is comfortable with. Now Ryan looks like shit and his confidence is only going down which could very well lead to his drop into QB limbo eventually. Maybe he gets comfortable with this system and the lack of no huddle and improves but so far Shanahan and Ryan is a no go together.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get why Josh Norman is posting photoshopped pictures of OBJ. Yeah, Your team beat them but he beat you.

40571767c65ddcb29f045410499ed5af.png

I don't get why Josh Norman is posting photoshopped pictures of OBJ. Yeah, Your team beat them but he beat you.

40571767c65ddcb29f045410499ed5af.png

With the exception of one play, I'd say Norman won that battle. 76 yards on 6 receptions is a bad night for Beckham

With the exception of one play, I'd say Norman won that battle. 76 yards on 6 receptions is a bad night for Beckham

That one play almost sent the game to OT.