The 2015/2016 Football (Soccer) Thread

markyosullivan

De Bruyne to Man City, what do you guys think? I'm from Belgium and follow him for a while and I don't know if it's the best place for him. I would have rather liked to see him join a league with less physical football, something like Spain would have been better I think. He had a brilliant season last year, absolutely stunning!

I think he did not get enough time for Chelsea, lets see what he does this time round in the EPL.

Spurs just signed Heung-Min Son!

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/heung-min-son-deal-agreed-280815/

I think this guy should solve our problems on the wings. He can shoot with both feet and even play as a supplimentary forward.

I think De Bruyne his passing is amazing + he is a very smart player. He is the boss on the midfield and that should always be his role. If he has a good day, he dictates the game pretty much completely. He is sort of a more attacking Pirlo in my opinion. He has become stronger physically as well the last year, so that's a good thing for sure as he lacked that a bit I think.

And that guy is a good winger! I know him from FM 14 ;)

Yedlin on a season long loan to Sunderland. I'm actually very excited to see this. I think he could definitely have a chance to break starting 11.

I am very surprised by Swansea's solid start to the season. Bafétimbi Gomis has been on fire so far.

Some Bundesliga news, Julian Draxler moves from Schalke to Wolfsburg in a reported £25.5m fee. Wolfsburg also added veteran defender Dante, who came from FC Bayern. Schalke denied the offer of £18m up-front from Juventus favoring instead to sell the international player to, well, their rivals. I guess Wolfsburg needed a replacement for Kevin De Bruyne who moved to Man City in a whopping £55m deal.

With the De Gea disaster, Man Utd missed the chance to profit from him if he's resolved to move. He's going to be out of contract next year right? So a free transfer might be in place? Or maybe a winter transfer will be in store? And I thought this Kiko Casilla will be the new keeper in Bernabeu...

Croatia last night lose 2-0 in Norway and now we are third in group

We never have more players in big clubs but we never played bad like this, simple we don't have idea in create attack

You need to start promoting some new talent, the team looks a lot worse than it used to.

They played against my local team (Cyprus) and from what i hear we were not too bad.

Yeah indeed. Cyrpus played better combinations actually what is incredible :P Belgium had their worst performance of the last 3 years in my opinion. Bad buildup, long balls and almost no combinations,slow play, no running with or without the ball... it was pretty damn terrible. They should be ashamed.

That is weird, with the players you have you should be playing fancy football.

yeah indeed. But the midfield is set all wrong if you ask me. Fellaini and Witsel aren't the ones to bring nice footbal. De Bruyne should be put in the leading position to create awesome football and Naingollan should be involved more as well. He is brilliant at tackling and can play nice fast football as well. He is a damn great player and very underrated in my opinion.