Ronda Rousey v.s Holly Holm set for UFC 195

Jacman

http://www.ufc.com/news/Rousey-Defends-Title-against-Holm-on-Jan-2

Apparently Holly Holm is now set to be Ronda's next opponent. I don't know what happened to Miesha maybe it was an injury or something but if that's the case I would rather they throw in Amanda Nunes instead of Holm. Holm has the skills in my eyes to beat Ronda but I would have rather she take on at least one more top opponent before fighting Ronda. I think Holm right now is being set up to lose.

I saw that on facebook. Horrible matchup for Holm and another easy kill for Ronda. Holm is a kickboxer and didn't have enough time to practice on the mat IMO.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ronda, rd 1 submission. She will do what she always does, run in a straight line throwing combos. Holm is the best striker she would have faced and hope she circles from Ronda to make her work for it but in the end Ronda will grab a hold of her and grappling will ensue in which Ronda will get a submission.

Man the UFC is fucked up because Miesha didn't even know until Ronda announced it so they went behind her back and made this fight even though everyone thought Ronda/Tate 3 was all but guaranteed. I think she's gonna be thrown at Cyborg at a catchweight like many of you think will happen but I think Miesha deserved the title shot more than anybody not named Cyborg.

Holly Holm isn't ready yet but I think she has the necessary skills to beat Ronda. With more time and fights I think she would have put it all together. If she wants to beat Ronda I think she has to circle away and basically keep as much distance away from Ronda and pick her apart with jabs, straight lefts, etc. because I don't think Ronda has the stand up skills to work her way in, we all know Ronda is gonna sprint at her I just hope Holly know's that as well.

• Upvote 2

I totally agree w/ Jacman and was going to post essentially the same thing before I saw that he already posted it. I like Holly Holm. I think eventually she might be the one to beat Ronda, but for Holly's own development she needs to fight and defeat a couple of top 5 contenders before being thrown to the wolf that is Ronda Rousey. Hell, if they want to fast track Holm, at least have her fight Amanda Nunes and the winner gets Rousey.

And you fuckers negged me for the midget wrestling comment? Who the hell thinks this Rousey vs Holm fight going to be entertaining at all? Really, who thinks it's going to be competitive? Come out of the closet and put your reasons down for why Ronda vs Holm is going to be a good fight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

And you fuckers negged me for the midget wrestling comment? Who the hell thinks this Rousey vs Holm fight going to be entertaining at all? Really, who thinks it's going to be competitive? Come out of the closet and put your reasons down for why Ronda vs Holm is going to be a good fight.

+1, you vampire.

I don't know which would be more entertaining. I just neg all of your posts because you're an asshole.

• Upvote 3

Oh hell.... it's on. Asshole? That may be true but I served my country honorably for 6 years... tell me what it's like to get kicked out in 3 weeks. It takes quite an asshole for the Navy to say you aren't good enough to be a semen.

• Downvote 3

Oh hell.... it's on. Asshole? That may be true but I served my country honorably for 6 years... tell me what it's like to get kicked out in 3 weeks. It takes quite an asshole for the Navy to say you aren't good enough to be a semen

No, they told me I was crazy. Want to step up and see how crazy?

• Upvote 2

Oh now it's veiled threats, you are moving up in the world psycho boy. How about you step up and become a productive member of society, instead of endless years at school.

• Upvote 1

Oh now it's veiled threats, you are moving up in the world psycho boy. How about you step up and become a productive member of society, instead of endless years at school.

how about you go fuck off and die?

• Upvote 1