Buzz open for testing :)

MMATycoon

Guys, you're being completely douchebags. It's not funny getting this analcunt hashtag going. Anyone joining in with that, sort yourselves out. If that was on the forums you'd all have bans.

I ain't been on due to all that, if buzz stays unmoderated is going to be the worst thing ever, if it's kept clean and used for smack talk, fighter/org hype and useful updates it'd be awesome

• Upvote 2

Guys, you're being completely douchebags. It's not funny getting this analcunt hashtag going. Anyone joining in with that, sort yourselves out. If that was on the forums you'd all have bans.

Which is why my first post was this

Is there going to be any way to moderate the content in case people are abusing the system?

We were always going to get people who take the piss, especially if we can't moderate the system.

I am loving Buzz, it's a more chilled out kind of vibe compared to the forums and let's you have a bit more fun having interaction between fighters and companies.

And this whole Vendetta vs Bomb Squad thing is a good result of Buzz. Let's alliances have some smacktalk while not clogging up the forums and an interesting challenge spawned as a result.

• Upvote 1

I dont know if any body has said this already but would we be able to set it up so i can BUZZ for the org i work at??

I don't think you can do it as an employee yet, I already asked because I was going to for Syn as well. And Mike has said that the fighter name or org name is supposed to change in your buzz but isn't working yet. But if they've posted already it shows their name where it shows that's who your'e tweeting at.

Sean McDonnel (@M25903) buzzed at Dean Sutherland (@M60227)

Put them in their place @M60227 lol! Catch us if you can! #TeamConquerFTW

Like dinooo's ID didn't show up as Dinooo in my buzz, it showed @M60227 but above that it shows that sean mcdonnel buzzed at dean sutherland. So I am not sure if that feature doesn't work in general or if it's just for certain people or what

An ignore button would be nice also as mentioned by someone else before. That way I can just ignore Uniconr his childish need for attention ;) It would be fun that I don't have to see such posts and can just enjoy Buzz for what it was meant without the few idiots.

I give my unicorn all the attention he needs.

• Upvote 1

An ignore button would be nice also as mentioned by someone else before. That way I can just ignore Uniconr his childish need for attention ;) It would be fun that I don't have to see such posts and can just enjoy Buzz for what it was meant without vendetta

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

An ignore button would be nice also as mentioned by someone else before. That way I can just ignore Uniconr his childish need for attention ;) It would be fun that I don't have to see such posts and can just enjoy Buzz for what it was meant without the few idiots.

You know, if you wanted me to stop winding you up. You could just say "Hey Conor - not in the mood today mate"

But if you just want the easiest way out and want to hide away from your problems and bitch and moan about them without you know, being pro-active or trying to find a solution, thats cool too ;) I don't mind either way

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2