Buzz open for testing :)

MMATycoon

Not entirely sure what the cause of this might be. I have noticed that both Ryan and John mentioned the fighters they logged in as in previous posts, so maybe a link to that?

I just tried it by mentioning a fighter I am going against today, but didn't log in as them, but there might be a time factor involved in it

Is there a way to make it so notifications for any fighter/business under a particular manager show up when logged in as that manager? When you have 22 fighter slots and a business it is not really worth it to log in as each individual fighter just to see if someone called you out. If all the notifications showed up no matter the screen I was on or at least when I 1st log in as myself then it would be much more efficient.

• Upvote 3

Is there a way to make it so notifications for any fighter/business under a particular manager show up when logged in as that manager? When you have 22 fighter slots and a business it is not really worth it to log in as each individual fighter just to see if someone called you out. If all the notifications showed up no matter the screen I was on or at least when I 1st log in as myself then it would be much more efficient.

second that.

Concur

fb82b40ef8232d91f975c74fe92b0da3.png

The box to type the message in is bugged - I can't see what I am typing due to the size being cut of and only showing the bottom half.

Logging in and out or refreshing the page doesn't work to get it back to normal

Strange, for me the box is still the same size as it was and works fine. Have you tried opening it with a different browser?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1