Buzz open for testing :)

MMATycoon

What are you talking about? Were setting up a tourney advertising our orgs/buisnesses and promoting our fighters... I didnt see anyone in bomb squad doing anything wrong there. Get over it!

#banter

Learn how to take it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am all for trash talking, I get crazy on the alliance page, but they are all friends and I stop after a comment or 2 and then they nail me with something. We all understand it is all in fun. But to just non stop for several people to go after the same guy, then he expresses his wish for it to stop, to attack him again is to much.

Most of the people going after Bjorn do not like him, it is not like it is friendly joking, it is to upset him and try and get him mad. I thought it was for calling out fighters or hyping fights or whatever, I didnt think it was to group attack one guy.

Our alliance chat is a bit crazy sometimes indeed, but that's just awesome :P We are friends that get along well and love messing with eachother and having fun, but It's not like the guys that think they are funny are in fact friends. I hardly know them at all. That's why it's stupid. If anyone of my alliance or a manager I like from outside the alliance would do such thing, then it's fun and cool, but now, just childish. But that's just my opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lippy is more like it... get your facts straight... you can take your neg back also chicka :P

I also wont use Buzz again... Bullshit like yours makes it real drag... #kissmyass

Bring on Skap melt down number 2!

Seriously, i doubt anyone else from vendetta or bumbsquad took it so personally. relax you silly sausage.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bring on Skap melt down number 2!

Seriously, i doubt anyone else from vendetta or bumbsquad took it so personally. relax you silly sausage.

I took it personally

So personally in fact, that I challenge you to a karaoke competition in a sailor bar!

I know you have home field advantage as the stories of you wearing a sailor costume while drinking a cocktail have become famous, but I will take my chances!

Bro down!

• Upvote 1

I know you have home field advantage as the stories of you wearing a sailor costume while drinking a cocktail have become famous, but I will take my chances!

How the fuck did you know that!?

If not already mentioned,

I'd like to see a search function for the #tags. Right now it's only possible to see the top 10 #tags if I'm not missing anything. Also, it be nice to be able to click on the #tag and see what else is writen with that tag

Latest trend (tags ) is at the left of your screen when you are at the home page ;) and if you click on the tag, then you see what is written with that tag

Image Error

I was unable to attach 2 different images earlier

Image 1: 858x559, 315kb

Image 2: 400x224, 16.9kb

My poster the other day, did work, which is 240x290, 329kb

Are there any specific requirements for the images needed for them to be allowed to be posted?

---

I just did a Buzz with one of the images working - guess it was just a temporary error for me

Edited by Beck

Image Error

I was unable to attach 2 different images earlier

Image 1: 858x559, 315kb

Image 2: 400x224, 16.9kb

My poster the other day, did work, which is 240x290, 329kb

Are there any specific requirements for the images needed for them to be allowed to be posted?

Was the one that worked a reply to another person's Buzz? That seems to be the only way I can get it to work. I post then reply to myself and put the image in the reply.

It would be cool if I could buzz as a company owner and not just as an individual. For example, I buzzed about MFN and it shows as though "Uncle Lar buzzed at Montreal Fight Nights...". I'd like it better if it said "Montreal Fight Nights buzzed..." and left the Uncle Lar part out.

Not sure how you could do that though because there are times you'd want to post as an individual manager and other times as a company owner. Keeping them straight may be difficult depending on how you set this up.

It would be cool if I could buzz as a company owner and not just as an individual. For example, I buzzed about MFN and it shows as though "Uncle Lar buzzed at Montreal Fight Nights...". I'd like it better if it said "Montreal Fight Nights buzzed..." and left the Uncle Lar part out.

Not sure how you could do that though because there are times you'd want to post as an individual manager and other times as a company owner. Keeping them straight may be difficult depending on how you set this up.

Top right of the page you see it say "Me"

Click that and then you can click a drop down list where you can change who you Buzz as. Using this, you can tweet as yourself, any of your fighters or your company

Top right of the page you see it say "Me"

Click that and then you can click a drop down list where you can change who you Buzz as. Using this, you can tweet as yourself, any of your fighters or your company

Oh lol... sorry for my ignorance there.

Thanks for pointing that out.

A gif doesn't seem to upload, a normal picture does. Maybe that was the issue.

The poster that worked was a gif, the other images were jpg's

Was the one that worked a reply to another person's Buzz? That seems to be the only way I can get it to work. I post then reply to myself and put the image in the reply.

No, the one that worked was a new Buzz send out.

------

----

I just did a Buzz with one of the images working - guess it was just a temporary error for me

I selected to post this as a fighter but it came out like this :

Uncle Lar (@M34862) buzzed at Team Thomas Fight Club (@O1512)

You speak of loyalty @O3515 ?, 33 fights at one org is nice, but not even close to my 52 fights at Team Thomas Fight Club #loyaltyisawesome #futurehof

I was hoping it would be buzzed from my fighter Sadiq Hossein

And be buzzed at MFN

Did this occur because I used two @s ?