Buzz open for testing :)

MMATycoon

I selected to post this as a fighter but it came out like this :

Uncle Lar (@M34862) buzzed at Team Thomas Fight Club (@O1512)

You speak of loyalty @O3515 ?, 33 fights at one org is nice, but not even close to my 52 fights at Team Thomas Fight Club #loyaltyisawesome #futurehof

I was hoping it would be buzzed from my fighter Sadiq Hossein

And be buzzed at MFN

Did this occur because I used two @s ?

Has the other org send out a Buzz yet? I believe only if they did, your Buzz to them will show up directed at them

Orgs that haven't buzzed a thing ever does not exist (kind of) in the buzz so you can't buzz them.

you can buzz them with their ID number from the game

I just buzzed a guy with one of my fighters who hasn't posted anything and it worked.

Pics or didn't happened.

Don't wanna post under post but I got an awesome idea:

Links to fighter (and manager and org and company) in-game profiles on fighters (and managers and orgs and companies) profiles on buzz.

• Upvote 1

Nope. I mean you can try but your buzz won't say "buzzed X org" or "buzzed X fighter" if this org or fighter have not buzzed anything before.

PS. I know this because I'm actually pretty smart.

I can see what you're talking about as I just buzzed a guy I'm fighting tomorrow and his name didn't come up

Ok first off, sorry for not getting the whole story before getting mad the other day. I should have looked into it more before assuming something like I did.

My protest of buzz is over, I will check it out tonight and try and figure it out. To be honest it has been driving me crazy not getting on there. I keep checking this post trying to figure out how to work it without getting on buzz. Driving me crazy wanting to see it so freaken bad!!!

All that said, there probably should be a block feature so you can block someone from buzzing you, if you don't want them too. I know it has been mentioned already and may have already kicked in, but it may have saved some of my drama the other day.

• Upvote 2

I woke up this morning on tycoon to see the Bjorn show in full flight. Bashing a member who was previously told to not bash Bjorn, he done this for 5/6 posts.

Now i wouldn't really care if it wasn't for the fact we took a lot of heat for what we done with Bjorn. To let people into a little inside knowledge of what happened that day.

I woke up to this message in alliance chat again.

Dean Sutherland [dinooo] [2015-08-25 14:31:09] : so because you told him to fuck off, i am the child. This boys logic is off the charts.

Choose Life [Mannetosen] [2015-08-25 14:06:50] : I told him to fuck off and now he's crying about how childish you are.

Dean Sutherland [dinooo] [2015-08-25 12:44:44] : i feel for you Tosen.

Choose Life [Mannetosen] [2015-08-25 06:53:58] : bjorn sent me a PM pleading me to message dinooo with something.

This isn't the first time he has done this, before it was LT that got pestered. This is after me telling him why i blocked him and why i won't unblock him.

So after calling me childish i thought what is the most childish thing i could do, i figured using Buzz to give a rendition of something childish directed at Bjorn, and i just happened to be on a youtube loop and Stacy's mom appeared. I enlisted the help of Conor, GBK and Davie and we spent about 15 minutes choreographing how we would do it because i felt it would add comedy value. Now Stacy's mom i decided was alright to go with since it didn't exactly say anything bad about Bjorns mother, nor was it too personal. If you think of it this way, if i really wanted to use malice i could have used Kyle's mom from the Southpark film. This was my way of trying to keep him away, since telling him to stay away clearly doesn't work. I am seriously considering setting up a restraining order against him. I am fairly certain one day he will be outside my house asking when i'll unblock him.

We were then told by Mike to stop it otherwise we would not be allowed to use Buzz, so we did. You will have noticed there have been no #Bjornsmom or #BoringBjorn since that message.

However like the last time we were told to play nice with Bjorn, he then started bashing another player and using Buzz to do so this time after we had been strictly told not to otherwise we would get banned from Buzz. It seems like every time that we get told not to do something, we don't do it. In order to keep all the attention on himself however, Bjorn then flies in and attacks when we have been handcuffed by Mike or moderators. This is also the second time he has done such a thing, the last time it was him derailing Meat Boys thread after we got told to stop it on his thread and we would be banned if we continued.

However, after all of this he will still try to play the victim card, that we bully him. I have blocked him in game, i actively avoid talking to him, however to be civil if he does ask a question i do answer it when its on the forums; something which i won't do again. He is showing all the classic signs of being a stalker, and it is seriously fucking creepy.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I haven't been on Buzz since last night but if what you're saying is correct then Bjorn is an idiot.

If Mike, myself or one of the other Mods tell one of you guys to leave Bjorn alone, then we fully expect him to not do the same thing to one of you guys.

I'll look at the posts later this afternoon, thanks for bringing it to my attention Dinooo.

I haven't been on Buzz since last night but if what you're saying is correct then Bjorn is an idiot.

If Mike, myself or one of the other Mods tell one of you guys to leave Bjorn alone, then we fully expect him to not do the same thing to one of you guys.

I'll look at the posts later this afternoon, thanks for bringing it to my attention Dinooo.

Yes, I told him to stop myself but he just carried on arguing so I gave up.

• Downvote 2

Yeah, it' was suggested, but Mike says that it would take a lot of time and that he will do it eventually.

Ah that is good news. I am sure many company / org owners will love it and make sure to put it to good use

It would cool if Buzz could be moderated just like the forums. It can be easily abused and no real action can be taken right now i believe. Just got to have faith in the members to stay classy and deal with any misbehaving via PM's.

• Upvote 1

Dunno if I'm doing something wrong. But I tried the @ with either F or O (for org) and the first time it worked. But now it doesn't anyone else have the trouble? or I'm I doing something wrong

my fighters ID 271355 & 268989. One has buzzed before the other hasn't

from my buzz, "Well done @F268989 & @F271355"

Dunno if I'm doing something wrong. But I tried the @ with either F or O (for org) and the first time it worked. But now it doesn't anyone else have the trouble? or I'm I doing something wrong

my fighters ID 271355 & 268989. One has buzzed before the other hasn't

from my buzz, "Well done @F268989 & @F271355"

sometimes it doesn't work if that person hasn't been on buzz, I don't know if that's the case or not

• Upvote 1