Buzz open for testing :)

MMATycoon

Just a little issue I had.

I have 31 followers and was following around 66 people. I unfollowed one person and suddenly the people I followed changed into the 31 people that follow me. I already follow everybody that follows me so 35 people just got stopped following by me. Weird bug? Gotta find the people I was following again

What moron thought it was okay to be racist on Buzz

http://i.imgur.com/fhry8qZ.png

Thats not a racial comment you simple bitch... You people need to get over your political correctness and realize not everyone is afraid to say certain words... Read the previouse post and youll see that it was a follow up to another post... Get over it simpleton.

• Downvote 3

You can follow this on Marky, last thing Buzz needs is some twat to fuck it up with abusing language

e2d20a87d4a9153534a824daccefe606.png

Where i LIVE Twat will get your teeth pushed in.. Nigger is more of a neutral word... Depending on ... I think your trying to stir shit up though, why pick only part of the conversation?

• Downvote 6

Where i LIVE Twat will get your teeth pushed in.. Nigger is more of a neutral word... Depending on ... I think your trying to stir shit up though, why pick only part of the conversation?

comparing twat with nigger is like comparing dick dastardly with Adolf hitler, a whole race hasn't been supressed by the word twat you total plonker

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thats not a racial comment you simple bitch... You people need to get over your political correctness and realize not everyone is afraid to say certain words... Read the previouse post and youll see that it was a follow up to another post... Get over it simpleton.

My fighters name is Stapleton and not simpleton. He is a great fighter get over it.

So the "N" word is not a racial comment? Would he have said that to a white fighter? No, I don't think so.

• Upvote 3

How exactly have I picked part of the conversation? I showed where the offensive language took place, and there was no need for it whatsoever.

All I will say on this is that you are saying I am trying to stir up shit while saying widely known offensive terms are fine.

Anyway, all you do is bitch about anything you can while trying to defend people clearly in the wrong so I won't comment on it anymore now that Mike has dealt with it.

• Upvote 3

comparing twat with nigger is like comparing dick dastardly with Adolf hitler, a whole race hasn't been supressed by the word twat you total plonker

I did not compare the words... and if you knew anything youd know blacks were slave owners of whites in the USA... But lets overlook that and act like the word nigger is directed at one race and is only used in a derogatory way.

SMF

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How exactly have I picked part of the conversation? I showed where the offensive language took place, and there was no need for it whatsoever.

All I will say on this is that you are saying I am trying to stir up shit while saying widely known offensive terms are fine.

Anyway, all you do is bitch about anything you can while trying to defend people clearly in the wrong so I won't comment on it anymore now that Mike has dealt with it.

Come on Grant did you even read the conversation in that smack talk? His opponent said he was serving a bid black dick to his wife.. Not in those words but still... it was all in fun and for smack ... people need to get a rougher skin and stop crying that everything is offensive to them.

• Upvote 1