Buzz open for testing :)

MMATycoon

ok cool cool, we'll hopefully sort that Monday. How often is it working properly as an org percentage wise?

It's working 100% wrong. I was just about to smash my damn laptop to the floor because man this shit got me angry. Every time I try to post I have to search for fighters ID, copy them, then try to post for 15 times and it didn't work... I got MAD :|

It's working 100% wrong. I was just about to smash my damn laptop to the floor because man this shit got me angry. Every time I try to post I have to search for fighters ID, copy them, then try to post for 15 times and it didn't work... I got MAD :|

Well you joined House of Torment. I guess that is what you asked for? :shades:

• Upvote 1

I'm having the same issue. I posted as my org but it posted as my manager. I replied to the buzz and it posted as my org, I never changed it from my org to my manager.

• Upvote 1

As Grant said, until the switching issues are fixed I would always copy your buzz before posting it. I usually have to try a second time just about each time I have buzz'D something out.

Looks like there might be a little bug for free agents. I recently signed a guy and he has a bunch of people in his "Following" list, but none of them are actually "followed" (but I can click to follow them).

Also, I tried to buss with him and it buzzed 'at' him

F234614 (Lorenzo Ortiz). I deleted the buzz, but this is what I see when I look at who I'm following. I think those should all say "Unfollow" if I'm already following them, no?

http://i.imgur.com/bO3bNtt.png

How is buzzing as an org / fighter going now? We think it was setting the account as your manager account if you were on someone else's fighter / manager profile in the main game (due to the buzz bit at the bottom defaulting the buzz login to your manager account).

This has been solved for me, thank you Mike.

----------

Another issue I still keep getting is where the # and @'s are not working properly.

33cac414729c99ffd9fa43a4dbdb1eaa.png

Anyone got a clue what this is or how to get them to work properly? After the heavyweight Buzz worked fine for every single thing in it, I tried reposing a previous Buzz I did minutes before - but that one again did not show any of the #'s and @'s properly.

I added in the names of the fighters in the heavyweight Buzz, then the tags worked fine.. now I am too scared to delete it and repost it to make it look cleaner without the added names haha