If C.U.N.T.S and the D.I.C.K.S. is the ongoing theme then our team name could be FUITA i.e FUCK YOU IN THE ASS. lol

I curse Dino for starting this trend. Also the 'funny' thing about those two is that the long name for the team abbreviates to C.U.N.T.S and D.I.C.K.S. not the other way round lol

also people are asking me whats the weight rules again. Dafuq? 155lbs dont be a cbomb and take the piss with a 135lbs weight at creation.. you will get abused by everyone for being a cheat. just simply try and be realistic and make your guy a 155er.

• Upvote 2

I curse Dino for starting this trend. Also the 'funny' thing about those two is that the long name for the team abbreviates to C.U.N.T.S and D.I.C.K.S. not the other way round lol

Too many people jumping on the bandwagon now... C.U.N.T.S was funny, D.I.C.K.S was acceptable... W.A.N.K.S is too far, c'mon Pika mate, mate and baaaaa.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Too many people jumping on the bandwagon now... C.U.N.T.S was funny, D.I.C.K.S was acceptable... W.A.N.K.S is too far, c'mon Pika mate, mate and baaaaa.

Focus on your gang MATE!

• Upvote 1