The final pick in any draft such as this is usually a mere formality with one name remaining on the board Rico looks dismayed at being the final member to join a team; however he is joining the top team. Rory is standing drunk as in an unprecedented move Dean Sutherland has taken to the podium to announce his final pick.

Dean - With the final pick of the GONY draft, I have decided to draft Lance Templeton from Convicted

The crowd let out an audible gasp, Rico looks shocked and Rory has just spat out what was left of his can of super lager. Rory starts running onto the stage to confer with Dean and finally takes to the podium.

Rory - Sorry ladies and gentleman for the confusion, Dean is unfamiliar with the rules. That being said the final pick is Rico.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

To be fair, anybody can be a force in this tournament with a bit of lady luck with the right hiddens, right matchups, keep your energy high and training efficiently.

You have absolutely nothing to prove being the last pick.. You can be the Kelvin Gastelum of GONY :P

We just need a Junie Browning of GONY.

You will show then all when you go undefeated in the tournament ;)

Gonna do my best to represent The Hart Foundation the best I can :training2:

To be fair, anybody can be a force in this tournament with a bit of lady luck with the right hiddens, right matchups, keep your energy high and training efficiently.

You have absolutely nothing to prove being the last pick.. You can be the Kelvin Gastelum of GONY :P

Yep, never know what can happen in a tourny like this. One thing for sure after the rankings got posted I knew I'd be last but that don't bother me, first or last pick really don't matter, I'm in over my head here but it will be a fun learning experience for sure. I'm actually feel honored I was allowed to compete in this.

• Upvote 1

Gonna do my best to represent The Hart Foundation the best I can :training2:

Yep, never know what can happen in a tourny like this. One thing for sure after the rankings got posted I knew I'd be last but that don't bother me, first or last pick really don't matter, I'm in over my head here but it will be a fun learning experience for sure. I'm actually feel honored I was allowed to compete in this.

Your grammar is far too good to represent The Hart Foundation.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Nice to see some cheap digs and smack talk going around - that's what I come to the forums for haha.

OK so now that the draft pics are done here is what comes next:

• All the gangs need to be given a name from their captain to me (over pm preferably)
  • All the gangs need to have a logo. Get someone in your gang to do it or if you all suck at graphics get someone else to do it. Im expecting some fucking belters from the C.U.N.T.S and the D.I.C.K.S.

The schedule is as follows:

• Creation Date: 21/10/15 Wednesday at 00:00 GMT. So anytime after the tuesday PM session is ok. That gives everyone today and tomorrow to create a space for your GONY fighter in your roster.
  • Fighter Lock-in Date: 28/10/15. You must have submitted your fighter to me by this date.
  • 1st Event: 24/11/15 (GONY 1.1) 25/11/15 (GONY 1.2)
  • There will be 3 WEEKS between the remaining events.
  • Upvote 3

Your grammar is far too good to represent The Hart Foundation.

Like to defend myself your honor but

http://memecrunch.com/meme/26N8M/im-guilty-as-charged/image.png?w=400&c=1

Also folks i be posting betting odds for the event and a quick event predictions with then after all fighter or lock in on the 28.Start saving up your cash :P

• Upvote 1

Team Dean:

1. JLP

2. Max Bennett

3. Mega Jug

4. Rico Rico

Team GWad:

1. Stu Mack

2. Bwang

3. Rory

4. Red Finger

Team Con:

1. Wolf

2. Ryan Ep

3. Aaron Thaiguy

4. Scotty 2 Hotty

Team Scooby:

1. Clown Prince

2. Marky

3. Mickey Hart

4. Purpose

Team Davies:

1. Grant

2. Bjorn

3. Davie1903

4. Dale McCann

Team Vendarra:

1. Davy Jones

2. Sami Assasi

3. The Dude

4. DoctorWho

• Upvote 2

was literally just doing this... weird.

C.U.N.T.S Rainbow Mafia

Don Sutherland: Don Wad Don Con:

1. JLP 1. Stu Mack 1. Wolf

2. Max Bennet 2. Bwang 2. Ryan Ep

3. Mega Jug 3. Rory 3. Aaron Thaiguy

4. Rico Rico 4. Red Finger 4. Severo Del Bosque

D.I.C.K.S

Don Ali: Don Davies: Don Vendarra:

1. Clown Prince of crime 1. Grant Brophy 1. Davy Jones

2. Marky 2. Bjorn 2. Sami

3. Mickey Hart 3. Liam D 3. The Dude

4. Purpose 4. Dale McCann 4. Sean Connery

All the gangs need to have a logo. Get someone in your gang to do it or if you all suck at graphics get someone else to do it. Im expecting some fucking belters from the C.U.N.T.S and the D.I.C.K.S.

Ok for now please use this for the D.I.C.K.S. , i will maybe make some changes, since it is a first draft and when people might comment on it i might change something or make a new one :D

b1546da30547d42311995da85f92e4f8.png

• Upvote 3