Aaron ThaiGuy's Fighter

Scotty 2 Hotty's Fighter

GIMPS

Rudy Van Daly

Nobby Kovacs

Riff McGee

Chris Nilan

Stu MacK's Fighter

You've posted my fighter and then me below like I've not added my guy yet grant?

Gang of new York betting odds and overview

G.I.M.P.S

Strengths

That is a very solid line up of creation tournament expert manager with G Wad Stu Mack Bwang Jong Sr a very solid trio leading the team.All of then have tested fighters which look really solid

Weakness

A noob manager with a untested fighter and having rory daly on you team enough said :shades: .

Verdict;third

C.U.N.T.S

strengths

Having 2 big name mangers in dino and Johnny Lee.Dino seem to luck out with having a beast of a fighter (let see if he can adapt his slider fu to the lower leagues which or normally below him).Johnny lee the man who lead bosco brown to his famous creation tournament victory is one of the top if not the best creation tournament manger out there.

weaknesses

There biggest strength is also there biggest weakness.With two big egos such as Dino and Johnny on the same team expect temper and pride to get in the way of slider setting and picks.Also a having so many untested fighters is a big risk i see a total blow up some time during the tournament by johnny lee if thing don't go there way.

verdict :fourth place

D.I.C.K.S

strengths

A very crafy pick by Bob Vendarra Sami Assasi seems to have the hunger back and has a dangerous fighter to boot .I expect a strong showing from Sami Assasi this tournament.

Weaknesses

No top creation tourament manger except Sami Assasi and a load of untested fighters i expect the dicks to struggle in this tournament

verdict :fifth

W.A.N.K

strengths

:tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: (okay i taught of something mostly tested fighters )

Weaknesses

Boy where to begin i suppose it be easier to list then

Scott Davies as captain :sad01_anim: :yuck:

Grant and Bjorn on the same team i feel the love :wub: .

O boy i cant go on i am depressing my self listing then.

Verdict :dead last

The Rainbow Mafia

Strengths

some very solid creation tournament managers with a lot of know how when it comes to creation tournaments .Look like all there fighters or tested .Looks very solid

Weaknesses

maybe Scotty 2 Hotty ???

verdict :Frist

SCOOB DYNASTY

Strengths

Scooby the king of the creation tournament clinch rapist build and with having mark o sullivan and the crown prince of having enough beast fighters created fighters to fill 2 teams by then self's .The scoobi dynasty team look very solid over all.

weaknesses

With mark o sullivan chasing woman while he should be setting sliders and the crown prince ability to lose with even the most beastly fighter These two or the biggest anchors on the Scooby boat .

verdict :second

Betting odds and rules

The Rainbow Mafia 3/1

SCOOB DYNASTY 10/3

G.I.M.P.S 4/1

C.U.N.T.S 9/2 Were 4/1 but no money being put down on this highly rated crew oddss now a bit bigger

D.I.C.K.S 6/1

W.A.N.K 5/1 was ( 7/1) big money gamble

max bet 50k.Bet only taken when money is sent to my account Mickey Hart (89500).Please pm me and post here when you send the money on who you be on and at what odds.

P.s hope i got everybody fire up with my review :showoff:.

Side note i think it going to very close between the top 3 in the market and will be the closet gang of new york tournament ever ..It was very hard to pick a fav between then .

Bets so far

Bjorn O'Donnel 50k on wanks 7/1

Grant Brophy 50k on wanks 7/1

Rory Daly 50k on cbombs 9/2

Rory daly 50k on G.I.M.P.S 4/1

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14459500292155.jpg

Nikolai Itchenko

I apologise for arriving late to the party. I have been drafted in to help the G.I.M.P.S rid New York of these wannabe gangsters. My expertise is making problems disappear. Underestimate me at your peril.

• Upvote 2

Fuck it, 50k bet on WANK (7/1) to win it Mickey, sending on the cash now

Looking at your preview, I do agree on the Marky and Clown Prince anchoring down Scooby's team. Marky is incompetent at the best of times, and we can expect him to forget to set sliders at least once this tournament, while The Clown Prince judging from last time will be gunning for the Individual Prize over the team prize, which could leave his team in the lurch a bit when it comes to picks.

• Upvote 3

Couple corrections Mickey; Bosco was not a creation tourney fighter. He did win a tourney as a very young fighter though. Although Red looks noobish, he was around and pretty successful back when I first started, there is no learning curb there.

All that being said, the format of this tourney is such that the most important fight to win is the first one and you have to win it fast. You can cruise through the tourney pretty easily if you are always picking your opponent even with a mediocre fighter.

D.I.C.K.S

strengths

A very crafy pick by Bob Vendarra Sami Assasi seems to have the hunger back and has a dangerous fighter to boot .I expect a strong showing from Sami Assasi this tournament.

Weaknesses

No top creation tourament manger except Sami Assasi and a load of untested fighters i expect the dicks to struggle in this tournament

Don't listen to him DICKS! Everyone counted out the Rockin' Robbins in GOTY 2 and we ended up winning the tournament. My GOTY 2 fighter went 5-0, so no top creation tourny manager besides Sami my ass! :P

P.S. How long do we have to train before the first event?

OK thanks to all who have linked their guy and to those who havent Daddy's coming for your fighter wetehr you like it or not!

Cheers Grant for posting the fighters so far! Been ill as fuck the last couple of days so havent been on top of things... was in bed by 9pm ffs. Anyway I will randomize the first gang and fighter match ups very shortly.

Gang Match-ups for 1st Event

Round 1
G.I.M.P.S
W.A.N.K
C.U.N.T.S
RAINBOW MAF
D.I.C.K.S
SCOOBY DYN
Round 2
G.I.M.P.S
C.U.N.T.S
D.I.C.K.S
W.A.N.K
SCOOBY DYN
RAINBOW MAF
Round 3
G.I.M.P.S
D.I.C.K.S
SCOOBY DYN
C.U.N.T.S
RAINBOW MAF
W.A.N.K
Round 4
G.I.M.P.S
SCOOBY DYN
RAINBOW MAF
D.I.C.K.S
W.A.N.K
C.U.N.T.S

Round 5
G.I.M.P.S
RAINBOW MAF
W.A.N.K
SCOOBY DYN
C.U.N.T.S
D.I.C.K.S
  • Upvote 4

Betting odds and rules

The Rainbow Mafia 3/1

SCOOB DYNASTY 10/3

G.I.M.P.S 4/1

C.U.N.T.S 9/2 Were 4/1 but no money being put down on this highly rated crew oddss now a bit bigger

D.I.C.K.S 6/1

max bet 50k.Bet only taken when money is sent to my account Mickey Hart (89500).Please pm me and post here when you send the money on who you be on and at what odds.

Thanks for doing this man.

50K on C.U.N.T.S and 50K on G.I.MP.S

• Upvote 1

Gang of new York betting odds and overview

G.I.M.P.S

Strengths

That is a very solid line up of creation tournament expert manager with G Wad Stu Mack Bwang Jong Sr a very solid trio leading the team.All of then have tested fighters which look really solid

Weakness

A noob manager with a untested fighter and having rory daly on you team enough said :shades: .

Verdict;third

C.U.N.T.S

strengths

Having 2 big name mangers in dino and Johnny Lee.Dino seem to luck out with having a beast of a fighter (let see if he can adapt his slider fu to the lower leagues which or normally below him).Johnny lee the man who lead bosco brown to his famous creation tournament victory is one of the top if not the best creation tournament manger out there.

weaknesses

There biggest strength is also there biggest weakness.With two big egos such as Dino and Johnny on the same team expect temper and pride to get in the way of slider setting and picks.Also a having so many untested fighters is a big risk i see a total blow up some time during the tournament by johnny lee if thing don't go there way.

verdict :fourth place

D.I.C.K.S

strengths

Weaknesses

W.A.N.K

strengths

:tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: (okay i taught of something mostly tested fighters )

Weaknesses

Boy where to begin i suppose it be easier to list then

Scott Davies as captain :sad01_anim: :yuck:

Grant and Bjorn on the same team i feel the love :wub: .

O boy i cant go on i am depressing my self listing then.

Verdict :dead last

The Rainbow Mafia

Strengths

some very solid creation tournament managers with a lot of know how when it comes to creation tournaments .Look like all there fighters or tested .Looks very solid

Weaknesses

maybe Scotty 2 Hotty ???

verdict :Frist

SCOOB DYNASTY

Strengths

Scooby the king of the creation tournament clinch rapist build and with having mark o sullivan and the crown prince of having enough beast fighters created fighters to fill 2 teams by then self's .The scoobi dynasty team look very solid over all.

weaknesses

With mark o sullivan chasing woman while he should be setting sliders and the crown prince ability to lose with even the most beastly fighter These two or the biggest anchors on the Scooby boat .

verdict :second

Betting odds and rules

The Rainbow Mafia 3/1

SCOOB DYNASTY 10/3

G.I.M.P.S 4/1

D.I.C.K.S 6/1

P.s hope i got everybody fire up with my review :showoff:.

Side note i think it going to very close between the top 3 in the market and will be the closet gang of new york tournament ever ..It was very hard to pick a fav between then .

What about odds on E/W? Where we win money if one group finishes in second place ;)

Sorry was away over the weekend and remembered the look in for nov. 1 and my trip :D.

Here is my fighter to enter Alfred Haas

Avatar will be ready for him in an unknown while