Ok i might get slammed here as i am not involved in this tournament, but i think this is being blown WAAAY out of proportion.

Yes, bob made a guy who is 154 pounds. So what? In Rory's quote on the rules, it doesnt say 155 natural weight minimum. It just says don't take the piss and create someone 135 pounds. There is nothing in the rules that states he HAD to be 155 natural which i am basing off that quote Rory made.

Are you guys just looking for something to bitch about. Really? This is the best thing you can bitch about? This is a freaken GAME! So he created a guy 154 pounds for a 155 tournament. That's hardly "taking the piss with a 135" fighter. But hey, take out the pitchforks and banish him from the game!!!!!

If anything, maybe this will be made clearer next time around. Heck, i am in ITFL 4 and we are STILL trying to work out different people's interpretations of the rules and it is in ITFL 4!

Now yes, i am part of The Corporation. I guess that makes us abunch of idiots who will try to take the piss? It isn't like he is finding a loophole and cheating with an clear cut advantage. He did something that was open to interpretation, something Rory doesn't actually seem to stressed about and everyone is jumping on the hate wagon. Grow up people. It's a GAME! Seriously, all this fuss over something that isn't that big a deal. Just bitching for the sake of fucken bitching.

. Those that know bob know that he is a great manager of the game who runs the only decent KT org here. And you bitch over stupid shit like this?? He never broke any rule of this tournament. If it was in the rules i doubt bob would have made his fighter that weight. If you scroll up you will see that he didn't even notice that he was the one being called out until he was told it was his fighter.

Rant over.

Actually it one of his later posts said had to be 155 and over i not going through 29 pages to find it .Actully it isnt us who blow it way out of proportion bob has blow it way out of proportion.When it frist brought he could have said no problem i get my guy to 155 LIKE EVERY OTHER FIGHTER IN THE TOURNAMENT but instead he did a big song and dance and rory personally had to step in to get him to do it

Yeah Mickey is right here - I shouldn't say that often or his head might explode and then we'll never see him write a sentence without a mistake in it.

We haven't blown it out of proportion, the solution suggested was that quickly and calmly he puts on 1lb.

However Joe, your post blows it entirely out of proportion, tells me this is a game more than once and finishes with "rant over" so I guess you know you've blown it further out of proportion then what you perceived it to be in the first place.

I like Bob, I do. I also like my team mates in GONY and if they had a fighter under 155 I would tell them to get it up. Because it's common courtesy and decency.

Not sure if you can remember but when Vendetta fought the Bomb Squad it was a 205 event. Ask any person in the vendetta team (Davie, Grant, Wolf, Gwad) I would preach to them all the time to make sure they were 205 and not under it and as a result one member who wanted to be a part (Igor Quincy) couldn't be because he refused to get his weight up. Now I might be taking it too seriously, but I think it's just common decency and good sportsmanship that we all abide the fucking rules stated.

But to answer your point Joe, I don't give a fuck what Bob does when he plays the game whether he runs the org or not. Right now he needs to suck it up, be a man and put the 1lb on.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Actually it one of his later posts said had to be 155 and over i not going through 29 pages to find it .Actully it isnt us who blow it way out of proportion bob has blow it way out of proportion.When it frist brought he could have said no problem i get my guy to 155 LIKE EVERY OTHER FIGHTER IN THE TOURNAMENT but instead he did a big song and dance and rory personally had to step in to get him to do it

Noone knows where this post about the minumum 155 natural weight is, yet the front page says 155. Open to interpretation. Nowhere does it say "Minimum 155."

Again, i guess next tournament it should be more clear. Rory clearly stated in my quote above "Dont take the piss and make a 135." If he made a 145 fighter, yes that is taking the piss. 154 is not taking the piss. Not if it isnt stated in the rules.

Bob is a reasonable guy. If it was in the rules he would have followed them. It wasn't so he decided to be different and make a guy 154. Not a big deal until everyone got on their high horses and made it a big deal. He was just sticking up for himself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Noone knows where this post about the minumum 155 natural weight is, yet the front page says 155. Open to interpretation. Nowhere does it say "Minimum 155."

Again, i guess next tournament it should be more clear. Rory clearly stated in my quote above "Dont take the piss and make a 135." If he made a 145 fighter, or even a 150 fighter, yes that is taking the piss. 154 is not taking the piss. Not if it isnt stated in the rules.

Bob is a reasonable guy. If it was in the rules he would have followed them. It wasn't so he decided to be different and make a guy 154. Not a big deal until everyone got on their high horses and made it a big deal. He was just sticking up for himself.

Joe what the actual fuck are you talking about?

The front page says 155. He typed in 154. That's about as simple rule break as you get.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

also people are asking me whats the weight rules again. Dafuq? 155lbs dont be a cbomb and take the piss with a 135lbs weight at creation.. you will get abused by everyone for being a cheat. just simply try and be realistic and make your guy a 155er.

Never stated you cant make a guy 154. Just says dont be a cbomb and take the piss with a 135er. 154 is hardly taking the piss and still in the weight class.

The only reason why people are making a big deal about it is because everyone knows The Corporation members are going to be the guys who'll be picking up the wins. That being said The Scooby Dynasty will still emerge victorious. :winner:

One pound less than the weight limit doesn't scare me, the rest of the people involved in this tournament are pussies and are looking for excuses already as to why they'll lose... "OH NOES I LOST!!! It must has been dat awful one pound difference dat made da difference :weeping: "

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To be honest I could care less about 1 lb. I do however care about Madbob's first sanctimonious response when he heard someone [gasp] was underweight and then his dickish response when asked to do the unthinkable and [double gasp] tick "weight gain supp" for 2 days.

Now since he said himself that 1 lb won't make any difference he is basically admitting that the only reason he doesnt put on 1 pound is out of spite.

He blew this out of proportion, not us.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

To be honest I could care less about 1 lb. I do however care about Madbob's first sanctimonious response when he heard someone [gasp] was underweight and then his dickish response when asked to do the unthinkable and [double gasp] tick "weight gain supp" for 2 days.

Now since he said himself that 1 lb won't make any difference he is basically admitting that the only reason he doesnt put on 1 pound is out of spite.

He blew this out of proportion, not us.

So you guys are bullying him into 1 pound even though he never broke any rules? He is just sticking to his guns.

• Downvote 1

So you guys are bullying him into 1 pound even though he never broke any rules? He is just sticking to his guns.

We're not bullying him into 1 pound Joe. It's common decency. Besides Rory told him to and regardless of what Marky says about it's Mickey Harts decision - It's not. It's Rory's tournament and Rory told him to put on 1lb so he should do so.

If he wants to be a troll and refuse to keep a box ticked for 2 days then I believe I am justified in my response. Not sure how you could call that bullying though. I made one post making fun of the corp (a random coincidence clearly), it was just a bit of banter and my other posts were simply pointing out the obvious.

• Upvote 3

The only reason why people are making a big deal about it is because everyone knows The Corporation members are going to be the guys who'll be picking up the wins. That being said The Scooby Dynasty will still emerge victorious. :winner:

One pound less than the weight limit doesn't scare me, the rest of the people involved in this tournament are pussies and are looking for excuses already as to why they'll lose... "OH NOES I LOST!!! It must has been dat awful one pound difference dat made da difference :weeping: "

Im looking forward to your excuse of "I forgot to set sliders" like your last tournament experience

anyway, I didnt complain once, merely pointing that his fighter is the one Mickey was referring to. However, I do agree that he should go up to 155lbs. If I thought the minimum weight was lower than 155 then I would have done it, but I assumed a baseline of 155lbs was established earlier when everyone was asking what the weight was. People said 155lbs minimum and Rory never corrected them.

Just shows poor sportsmanship over anything else.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

The person I think should get the final say in this is Mickey Harte. His fighter is fighting Bob's guy first, if Mickey doesn't have a problem with it, then nobody else should, if he does, then Bob can make his fighter gain an extra 1 pound. Sorted.

Both Mickey and Rory said to get the weight up so yes, job sorted

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We're not bullying him into 1 pound Joe. It's common decency. Besides Rory told him to and regardless of what Marky says about it's Mickey Harts decision - It's not. It's Rory's tournament and Rory told him to put on 1lb so he should do so.

Going off the front page, it says Lightweights (155). Lightweight division is 146-155 pounds. His natural weight is 154, which falls into that catergory.

Going off Rory's quote which i have mentioned already, don't take the piss. He made a 154 guy, In my opinion, that is not taking the piss.

Agree with me. Or not. I like a lot of you guys (even those that aren't agreeing with me) but i said my bit and i am not gonna change my opinion on this. Seems like everyone interpreted it one way and bob did another. I can see we are only gonna continue to go around in circles. Do what you gotta do. I still stand by my opinion that it wasn't clearly stated and bob was only sticking up for himself for how he interpreted it.

I guess this is just a learning curve to be more clear in future.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Anyway, lets stop this discussion. Although I have had a grin on my face for the duration of it, kinda like this:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/489/nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

Anyway, Bob will add the pound on. Lets get more in game smack talk on the go and less of..... whatever this is

• Upvote 5

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14470736816191.gif

Silky Johnson

I hate you and you and you and you, I hate all of you. Being Playa Hata Of The Year allows me the experience necessary to hate everyone into submission. And if I do lose it is surely because you are given so much, and me so little.

• Upvote 2