Congrats to magjug and Roy Choi for beating my fighter Tony "Gumdrop" Brewer.Style make fights and your were the better clincher and slider setter on the night so well done .

Although i didn't like connors game-man ship of changing his fighter after the picks were done He knew his pure wrestler would have problems against Dustin Martin so he change from that to his clinch rapist for shame :nogood: .Typical vendetta behavior i say .

Anyway i stir enough shit up now let me sit back and enjoy my coffee :coffee:

• Upvote 3

Yaaarrrrr, shots be fired by cap'n hart.

It's just too bad he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn...

or even spell barn... or broadside...

• Upvote 1

Mateus and Kingston are the same build, Rocha is a granite chin and I didnt want to waste 2 granite chins training time. So solid chin Kingston steps up to the wickets instead.

Besides the picks werent decided before I chose, could've easily fought you if you picked me. But you didnt and you both lost, I guess thats why you're making excuses

• Upvote 1

It's just too bad he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn...

or even spell barn... or broadside...

I think i am pretty accurate.I be dropping then true bombs on vendetta ever since you be learning to set your sliders son

Besides the picks werent decided before I chose, could've easily fought you if you picked me. But you didnt and you both lost, I guess thats why you're making excuses

Hmm they must have a hard time telling the time in vendetta or else telling the truth :shades: .I made my pick at 1044 am .When you saw that i was not piking your guy you change your fighter to a clinch rapist since Dustin Martin has had a very poor record which clinch fighters.This was at 1016pm.If my math is better then my spelling this was a full 10 hours after the picks were done.
Nope not making excuses mega beat me fair and square but i pretty sure purpose driven kid would have beaten your pure wrestler if you had not changed to your clinch rapist build .
I willing to bet 150k there 2 different builds and i safe to assume a pm to mike to get the copy of each build will prove i am right.O yes here prove of the timeline below :owned:

Roy Choi is Tony Brewer pick

Sorry for the confusion, I made the executive decision to put forward Kingston instead of Rocha after evaluating them both

here is Kingston

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=282623

• Upvote 2

This is the picking order for W.A.N.K vs C.U.N.T.S next round

Hugh Moors W 01:58

Dog The Multi Hunter W 04:56

Carl Kingston W 15:00

Roy Choi W 15:00

Bepe Demarco L 15:00

Dennis Page Jr L 09:47

Rhinooo Muddersand L 01:59

Marcus Dutrouxious L 01:55

BullDog Vallon L 01:22

Vito Hitman L 00:48

Dog The Multi Hunter vs BullDog Vallon

Both Carl Kingston and Roy Choi are tied so I dunno how it works there for who gets to pick next.

Dog The Multi Hunter vs BullDog Vallon

Both Carl Kingston and Roy Choi are tied so I dunno how it works there for who gets to pick next.

Nevermind this post :P

Wins/Finishes/Time in the Ring as order? Rory will tell you

DENNIS Page jr would. Like to appoligise to my team.

And i think so would "THE DUTCH DESTORYER" Alexei Vand Der Weil from his useless teammates.While glazing over the fight results he was seen cursing heavily in dutch which i couldn't understand properly.I asked him to translate it to me but it got him agitated further and he hurled some more abuses which i suppose were directed at me.I left at once.I later asked one of Alexei's friend to give a idea about What Alexei was ranting about and he told me in short that Alexei thinks 'Tony brewer is a fucking dissapointment for being tamed like a lil bitch to just another pea sized eyed south korean bitch who reeks of effiminism.''

I'd give Alexei zero marks in showing team spirit here.

• Upvote 1

D.I.C.K.S vs RAINBOW MAFIA

Picking Order

Alfred Haas W 00:10
Peter Redfield W 00:48
Isaac Rainbow Killer W 01:59
Kaensak Payakaroon W 09:47
Boris Ysengrin W 15:00
Willy Wonka L 15:00
Marco Buhler L 09:08
Silky Johnson L 04:58
Severo Del Bosque L 04:56